🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump Got North Korea's Attention- Obama, not so Much

This shit's too funny. Obama considered speaking with him, and the rhetoric coming from the right is that we dont negotiate with terrorist states.

Trump is your daddy, so that mind-set ~ dumb as it was, is now erased. And good! And Im glad he got this accomplished. Good job, Mr. Trump.

The Neo-Con movement is over, replaced with the Trumps, Rand Pauls of the world. That's a good thing IMO.

I happen to not like speaking to Dictators, but this is a very unique situation, this is a guy who was openly testing nuclear capabilities, he fired over Japan. He was going to become a global threat, millions possibly lost, AND he was an isolated rule of a Hermit Kingdom. The worst type of situation for the world to face. This means, as Trump wisely said, "if sitting on a stage might save 30 million lives, I'm willing to do it"

Thus, I have to think that American leaders understand that a war would be needed if N Korea wasn't going to end this pursuit. It would also mean drastic harm to China, S Korea etc. Before you make such a decision, you have to exhaust all diplomatic means, this is what Trump is doing with the administrations eye on full denucleraization.

As per Obama meeting, who was stopping him? You telling me all of a sudden NOW he would listen to the GOP and the Right? Come on now. He's the President, he could do what he wanted in an effort to achieve peace. He didn't, Trump did.
The humor was that if Obama did or didnt, the right had its spin prepared and this proves it.
You see that is where Trump is different from Obama. He knows the left is going to spin this and he still did it. He doesn't allow the naysayers to control his actions. That is called leading.
My post wasnt about Trump. It thanked Trump. It was about the hilarity of partisan politics.

Exaggerate much?
When Trump tells you exactly what I am telling you now, you will believe it and you will like it.

Just like when Trump told you that we were lied into Iraq -- you believed it and you liked it -- despite the fact of calling everyone who said that previously a traitor because they were "libs"

My post wasnt about Trump. It thanked Trump. It was about the hilarity of partisan politics.
and to the other guys comment -- democrats were never OPPOSED to meeting with NK -- democrats are also not attacking Trump specifically for meeting with NK

Democrats at least the ones I have read are wondering why a deal with Iran is not considered progress -- even tho Iran is actually complying with the deal according to Trump's own Defense Sec ??

We have absolutely no framework like that in place now in regards to NK aside from us suspending military training with South Korea.

Also consider, Iran has fired absolutely ZERO nukes at or near any other ally country.

This shit's too funny. Obama considered speaking with him, and the rhetoric coming from the right is that we dont negotiate with terrorist states.

Trump is your daddy, so that mind-set ~ dumb as it was, is now erased. And good! And Im glad he got this accomplished. Good job, Mr. Trump.

The Neo-Con movement is over, replaced with the Trumps, Rand Pauls of the world. That's a good thing IMO.

I happen to not like speaking to Dictators, but this is a very unique situation, this is a guy who was openly testing nuclear capabilities, he fired over Japan. He was going to become a global threat, millions possibly lost, AND he was an isolated rule of a Hermit Kingdom. The worst type of situation for the world to face. This means, as Trump wisely said, "if sitting on a stage might save 30 million lives, I'm willing to do it"

Thus, I have to think that American leaders understand that a war would be needed if N Korea wasn't going to end this pursuit. It would also mean drastic harm to China, S Korea etc. Before you make such a decision, you have to exhaust all diplomatic means, this is what Trump is doing with the administrations eye on full denucleraization.

As per Obama meeting, who was stopping him? You telling me all of a sudden NOW he would listen to the GOP and the Right? Come on now. He's the President, he could do what he wanted in an effort to achieve peace. He didn't, Trump did.
The humor was that if Obama did or didnt, the right had its spin prepared and this proves it.
You see that is where Trump is different from Obama. He knows the left is going to spin this and he still did it. He doesn't allow the naysayers to control his actions. That is called leading.
Some people do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Not because some old man in the heavens is judging him, or to gain the approval of others. That man is not Obama.

Exaggerate much?
When Trump tells you exactly what I am telling you now, you will believe it and you will like it.

Just like when Trump told you that we were lied into Iraq -- you believed it and you liked it -- despite the fact of calling everyone who said that previously a traitor because they were "libs"

Democrats: Trump will destroy the economy
Reality: Economy is booming, America is in a golden age, and unemployment is hitting record lows.

Democrats: Trump will bring racism and white supremacy
Reality: Minority unemployment is the lowest in history. Racial tensions are decreasing.

Democrats: Trump will start WW3
Reality: Trump creates peace on the Korean Peninsula; harking back to Cold War leaders.

Democrats: Trump colluded with Russia
Reality: Democrats colluded with Russia.

Wrong. Obama led a coalition that ended the war in Iraq and got a verifiable nuclear deal with Iran. The two biggest moves in the Middle East in a life time. He then began to normalize relations with Cuba. And with the Republicans controlling Congress whining like the little bitches that they are every second, but now Trimp is a leader? :21::21::420:

Some people do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. Not because some old man in the heavens is judging him, or to gain the approval of others. That man is not Obama.
You feel better saying this for the 5th time now, or...>?

I feel awesome after watching that video on another thread.
United States - North Korea Singapore Summit Video (English) (Destiny Pictures)

I feel awesome after watching that video on another thread.
United States - North Korea Singapore Summit Video (English) (Destiny Pictures)
Try meaningful things for fulfillment, like food or...the sun

Exaggerate much?

Reality: Economy is booming, America is in a golden age, and unemployment is hitting record lows.

Reality: Minority unemployment is the lowest in history. Racial tensions are decreasing.

Reality: Trump creates peace on the Korean Peninsula; harking back to Cold War leaders.

All partisan jibberish

the economy is strong -- it was strong before Trump got in office and has gotten stronger since.

Trump will bring racism and white supremacy? No...it was already here before Trump and before Obama -- remember, 8 white nationals are now running for office

No WW3 -- altho this has been a claim made by both sides whenever the hyperbole fits their agenda -- but to say that there is peace on the peninsula? it isn't because of this peace deal -- it is because both sides have nukes and no one wins a nuclear war -- so much like US and USSR -- mutually assured destruction is what prevented WW3

Democrats colluded with Russia? well in time I am sure there will be a quick investigation that would result in charges against Obama and Hillary and any other democrat -- but it has to be quick because we all know that long investigations means the person investigated is innocent.

POTUS used a calculated tactic to shut down the megaphone threats from the North Korea dictator. Unarguably, POTUS talked in tones to the dictator that he clearly understands. And so far from North Korea, its been

crickets

Obama enabled North Korea with what he called 'Strategic Patience' when in essence, it was only patience while they developed the dangerous capability they currently have. Obama should learn to talk like a man that is respected. Mr Trumps candor and delivery would have served Obama well

-Geaux

The only thing that’s happened so far is a photo op. Trump gave up everything and Kim has given up nothing. When something other than happens let us know because so far it’s Kim 1 and the orange loser a big fat 0
What did Trump give up?
He doesn't know, he is listening to liberal talking points.

Exaggerate much?

All partisan jibberish

the economy is strong -- it was strong before Trump got in office and has gotten stronger since.

Trump will bring racism and white supremacy? No...it was already here before Trump and before Obama -- remember, 8 white nationals are now running for office

No WW3 -- altho this has been a claim made by both sides whenever the hyperbole fits their agenda -- but to say that there is peace on the peninsula? it isn't because of this peace deal -- it is because both sides have nukes and no one wins a nuclear war -- so much like US and USSR -- mutually assured destruction is what prevented WW3

Democrats colluded with Russia? well in time I am sure there will be a quick investigation that would result in charges against Obama and Hillary and any other democrat -- but it has to be quick because we all know that long investigations means the person investigated is innocent.
Trump has no path to 270.

Run along now, wrong guy.

POTUS used a calculated tactic to shut down the megaphone threats from the North Korea dictator. Unarguably, POTUS talked in tones to the dictator that he clearly understands. And so far from North Korea, its been

crickets

Obama enabled North Korea with what he called 'Strategic Patience' when in essence, it was only patience while they developed the dangerous capability they currently have. Obama should learn to talk like a man that is respected. Mr Trumps candor and delivery would have served Obama well

-Geaux

The only thing that’s happened so far is a photo op. Trump gave up everything and Kim has given up nothing. When something other than happens let us know because so far it’s Kim 1 and the orange loser a big fat 0
What did Trump give up?

Kim got exactly what he wanted. He has been placed on an equal footing with the US. There is a reason every administration since 1954 hasn’t done that. Not to mention all of the propaganda material they get to show their people for years to come. He got nothing on long range ballistic missiles, or development and design. He stopped joint training missions with the south.

And Trump got what again?

crickets

-Geaux

What did Trump give up?

Kim got exactly what he wanted. He has been placed on an equal footing with the US. There is a reason every administration since 1954 hasn’t done that. Not to mention all of the propaganda material they get to show their people for years to come. He got nothing on long range ballistic missiles, or development and design. He stopped joint training missions with the south.

And Trump got what again?
Did you watch the video?

crickets

-Geaux
The only fuckin reason Trump is getting away with talking shit, is because the whole gotdamned world thinks the bitch is crazy...some brave president, eh? He along with that fat rice eating fuck both are two ignorant mf's that play games with people lives...the only winner in all this is the one that drops first...big fuckin deal!!

Careful now red

-Geaux
Trump is a idiot, now careful that...listen, white boy...the only people you people scare are white people please don't confuse us with them....yaw come deep where I live, and your gonna get your ass handed to you.....

LOL.....
51VdePJCusL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

crickets

-Geaux
Boy what a fool you were when you posted this. Did you know?

1670262000573.png

Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report​

Trump failed to disclose the loan, which was paid off months after he took office, Forbes reported.

Now you know.

Bet Fox News isn't telling you about this.

Boy what a fool you were when you posted this. Did you know?

View attachment 734995

Trump Had Hidden $19.8 Million Loan From North Korea-Linked Company As President: Report​

Trump failed to disclose the loan, which was paid off months after he took office, Forbes reported.

Now you know.

Bet Fox News isn't telling you about this.
xkuf2rdx664a1.jpg

Or, what about Hunter Biden. WOW! A politicians kid got a job he probably wouldn't have got if his father wasn't the VP. One lousy $400K a year job. BFD. Then look past Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear technology, then after Trump left office the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion.

We already know Trump is involved in this deal. Don't need proof. Look at Trump's chief financial officer. Plead guilty of getting paid under the table. So when Trump brags that not paying taxes makes him smart, no it does not. It makes him a criminal who should be in jail. Not his CFO.

Allen Weisselberg, who for decades was one of Donald Trump's most trusted and loyal employees as chief financial officer of the Trump family business, pleaded guilty on Thursday to 15 counts ranging from grand larceny to tax fraud to falsifying business records, becoming the latest person close to the 45th president to plead guilty or be convicted at trial of a felony.

Weisselberg changed his 2021 plea of not guilty to guilty in state court in lower Manhattan. Under an agreement made with prosecutors and detailed in court, Weisselberg will serve five months in prison and receive five years probation, in exchange for testifying at the trial of his former co-defendant and longtime employer, the Trump Organization. He agreed to pay $1.9 million in back taxes, interest, and penalties, to New York State and New York City.

I forgot today's news that Trump is in bed with North Korea. Republicans will defend ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back