President Trump greets a cheering crowd at the White House today.

Trump sleeps on average 4 hours a night. Considering he doesn't drink alcohol and only talks business/govt, lunches included, I'll go ahead and say "Yes, I support "executive time" when it comes to Trump. I would say the same thing for any president from various parties who places working to accomplish multiple goals as top priority.

Don't underestimate the Dimm's blaming Trump Wuhanvirus narrative that they have wallpapered in the media for months.
Trump getting it has not helped him.
All of the Dimm's chips are pushed to the center of the table on this narrative!
If the Wuhanvirus has a big resurgence between now and the election, the Dimm's blame game will be that much more effective at swaying ignorant voters.
Dimm's are banking on this which is why they talk very little about policy!
Don’t believe for a second trump or Melanie or the wh staff they mentioned has the virus.its a clever ploy by him so he can get the sympathy vote from the undecided voters.come January,he,melanie and the others will be as neatly as an ox.

if and that is a MAJOR if,trump dies it will not be from covid,it will be from some REAL deadly virus the CIA puts on him and the CIA controlled media will say it’s from Covid but the alternative news will expose their lies.
this truth hurts a certain troll i see.lol

Don't underestimate the Dimm's blaming Trump Wuhanvirus narrative that they have wallpapered in the media for months.
Trump getting it has not helped him.
All of the Dimm's chips are pushed to the center of the table on this narrative!
If the Wuhanvirus has a big resurgence between now and the election, the Dimm's blame game will be that much more effective at swaying ignorant voters.
Dimm's are banking on this which is why they talk very little about policy!
Here's a thought that keeps entering my mind: remember when Hillary was a shoe-in? The US media told us she would win, the pollsters suggested she was ahead by so many points in so many states, even Hillary was ready backstage to accept her win (soon sneaking off whimpering caring nothing about those waiting past midnight to still show their support even though she lost). It was an absolute guarantee she'd win, or so we were told, and what happened? I hope to see a repeat performance, just a different race.

The name for the polls that you mention are 'suppressive polls'.
If the intent to release polling results is to reduce voter turnout by informing a certain side that they are going to lose, why wouldn't this have the opposite result on voter turnout? When an underdog sports team is ranked to lose without question yet the team pulls it off anyway, what's happened? Prior to these championship upsets, sportscasters debate, compare and contrast team history, player ranking, and use the information to predict the winner. There have been many times during the playoffs that an underdog team wins; amazing games to witness!

Since the internet's public inception, the average US citizen can examine stark political views, check out historical events to compare and contrast with today's issues, and review whole speeches instead of political sound-bites. As voters we have a responsibility to do the leg-work to find the truth and scrap the rest. It still might be "our truth" when matched up with another who holds opposing viewpoints, and sharing polar viewpoints usually doesn't lead to any type of "enlightenment" by either side, but it can happen when the dialogue remains respectful and non-personal. As you know, when it comes to US elections information abounds all over the place- even in the gutters and some lower than that. It requires effort and determination to find out what part of it is the truth.

When AI interlocks with politics (and polling), things will dramatically change and hopefully that will be a dramatic improvement- although there is concern about it being a 'race to the bottom". When one country uses this game-changing resource with the quest for accuracy, it will spread globally. I found various opinions about which countries are the top contenders, but this source gives a good 2020 overview- Top 10 Countries Leading the Artificial Intelligence Race | Analytics Insight

Stepping off my fascination with AI developments platform and back to polling: According to the US Elections Project, more than 3.8 million US citizens have already voted in the 2020 election with four weeks to go until polling day, compared to the 75,000 who had cast their ballot at the same time in 2016. It's hard to imagine current poll results keeping people home and reduce voter turn-out. Even in the midst of particular doom-and-gloom reporting about current conditions being unchangeable, an important aspect is the passion that people have about politics. It goes amuck as we see almost daily, and sometimes really overboard from various fringe elements. The bigger picture is that more citizens are getting involved and finding ways to try to make a positive difference and long-term this will fare better in the future than presently:)

Forum List

Back