🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump has no experience in politics…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
and he still kicked the ass of the career politicians on both "sides" the country over.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't know much at all about his personal life really don't care, but anytime a career politician gets their ass kicked it's a good thing…

I could be wrong, but I think most positive things coming out of the Trump presidency will be from an active VP Pence. I see Trump's role as more of focusing the American public on an issue and spotlighting the problems and troublemakers.

I could be wrong, but I think most positive things coming out of the Trump presidency will be from an active VP Pence. I see Trump's role as more of focusing the American public on an issue and spotlighting the problems and troublemakers.

Trumps role is to kick out the illegals that are destroying our schools and hospitals and welfare system.

Trumps role is to kick out the illegals that are destroying our schools and hospitals and welfare system.

I am sure it puts more of a burden on the system, but those systems were already broken before the new wave of illegals came.

Neither did Dwight Eisenhower.

Yet his legacy is more enduring than the legacy of any other president. You travel on the Interstate System from east to west. north to south, you can reach your destination from anywhere to anywhere without a single traffic light to hold you back.

When you look at the people who are rich in political and government experience, you will see the extreme poverty of wisdom, common sense, smarts, and sadly, honesty.

Human trash like Harry Reid, Chuck Shumer, John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell (two for one this turtle, his wife is also a freeloader), Charlie Rangel, and all others who never had the decency to bug off after 10 years at the public teat, and never done anything worthwhile.

Political experience is poison that kills honesty, integrity and all other human quality known to man.

and he still kicked the ass of the career politicians on both "sides" the country over.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't know much at all about his personal life really don't care, but anytime a career politician gets their ass kicked it's a good thing…
I'm going to bump this thread because someone else doesn't believe Republicans were saying Trump having no experience was a good thing.

...in all 57 states

Winston said

Who the hell claims that it was good that Trump had no experience? His presidency was a total disaster, and he will inevitably be known as the worst president EVER. Buchanan will be glad to lose that title. Drain the swamp my ass, he only filled it with shit.

But here is the thing, a president doesn't have to have experience in government. I mean it can help, and the most respected experience is that of being a governor. But what a president does need to have is leadership skills. Trump has never been a leader, he has just been a bully.

The reality is that being speaker of the house requires more leadership skills than the presidency. And when your party has a razor thin majority the job becomes exponentially harder. Pelosi did one hell of a job. And while it is doubtful that McCarthy has the leadership skills necessary, Byron sure as hell don't.

Forum List

Back