President Trump hits highest approval rating ever in WSJ/NBC poll

These new dems sell out and undermine the wishes of their own people to illegals... and they do it proudly. What's more astonishing to me is that the sheep aren't pushing back on it at all.

President Trump Hits Highest Approval Rating Ever In WSJ/NBC Poll
President Donald Trump has hit his highest approval rating ever in Wall Street Journal and NBC News’ latest poll, despite unprecedented negative media coverage.
trump-approval-new-high-wjs-nbc.jpg

So you see as the msm rounds up their sheep in a scurry, they begin the push of " Trump fails, Trump fails they must keep that image up for the few idiots left who literally believe MSM information. They've got to make him look like he's failing so that way whatever idiots are left who have brains up and decide to leave the Democrat party will be less likely to do so if they follow the followers.

But, really the truth is TRUMP is doing well only the dumbasses think otherwise.

Oh, the left is gonna hate this lmfao!!

In the real world it's at least 10 points higher....

WINNING.....

President Donald Trump has hit his highest approval rating ever in Wall Street Journal and NBC News’ latest poll, despite unprecedented negative media coverage.

So you see as the msm rounds up their sheep in a scurry, they begin the push of " Trump fails, Trump fails they must keep that image up for the few idiots left who literally believe MSM information. They've got to make him look like he's failing so that way whatever idiots are left who have brains up and decide to leave the Democrat party will be less likely to do so if they follow the followers.

But, really the truth is TRUMP is doing well only the dumbasses think otherwise.

WINNING.....

You are correct....silent votes always there for Trump. Progressives still not getting it.:113:

Oh, the left is gonna hate this lmfao!![/QUOTE

WINNING.....

You are correct....silent votes always there for Trump. Progressives still not getting it.:113:

You do realize that even a 100 PERCENT OF 42% of the population is LESS THAN HALF. Or it is where I went to school. And he is shedding SUBURBAN WOMEN faster than he can shed WHITE HOUSE STAFFERS and cabinet appointments.

WINNING.....

This kind of winning? Sheen's (SADLY) epic WINNING meltdown...

giphy.gif

ummm.... his ratings are high among (R)... however only some +/- 30% of voters identify themselves as (R)s.

[...]
Trump’s approval rating in the poll is 45 percent among all registered voters (up 1 point from June), while 52 percent disapprove, including 44 percent who do so strongly.

The bad news for the president is that his standing — plus the GOP’s — is now worse with independents than it was a month ago. Just 36 percent of independents approve of Trump’s job (down 7 points from June). What’s more, independents prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress by more than 20 points, 48 percent to 26 percent. In June, the Dem lead among indies was just 7 points, 39 percent to 32 percent.

Overall, Democrats hold a 6-point lead in congressional preference, 49 percent to 43 percent. That’s down from their 10-point advantage last month, 50 percent to 40 percent, though the movement is well within the poll’s margin of error. Democrats continue to enjoy an enthusiasm advantage heading into the midterms: 65 percent of Democratic voters have a high level of interest in the upcoming elections — registering either a “9” or “10” on a 10-point scale — compared with 49 percent of GOP voters.

So less than four months until the midterm elections, two things are going on, according to this poll: Trump’s hold on the GOP base is getting stronger, while his relationship with independents and the middle of the electorate is getting weaker.
[...]

NBC/WSJ poll: Trump is stronger with the base, weaker with the middle

:itsok:

I don't think I were THEM I'd be touting his STRONGEST NUMBER EVER AMONG REPUBLICANS! (Aside from the fact it isn't true--EVEN BOTH BUSH'S had #'s that far exceeded Trump's at points in both of their presidencies).

Facts, schmacts, right?

The MSM still doesn't understand that 100% negative coverage undermines their credibility, not President Trump's. Keep it up!
Unlike FOX'S 8 year tirade against Obama and Clinton. Naah, no parallels there right? AND FOX HAD TO MANUFACTURE shit around the clock.

Hmm. More treasonous cowards in the country than I thought, I guess.

The butthurt is strong with this one.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you that Russia successfully sabotaged our election?
The Right does not care about sabotaged elections, if it doesn't affect their side. And there are multiple reasons for that, of which we could probably list them all together, and come up with a substantial list.

We don’t care because sabotaged elections only happen when the DNC does it. The rest is in your imagination.
The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

So, explain to us how this isn't sabotage by Republicans?

Lol, liberal opinions and stupidity isn't proof moron.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you that Russia successfully sabotaged our election?
The Right does not care about sabotaged elections, if it doesn't affect their side. And there are multiple reasons for that, of which we could probably list them all together, and come up with a substantial list.
The Dems sabotaged their own voters, ffs. Cheated Bernie then went to court to win a case saying they can ignore your votes.

Might want to rethink this one.

they do not think originally so re-thinking is a forgone conclusion.

The Dems sabotaged their own voters, ffs. Cheated Bernie then went to court to win a case saying they can ignore your votes.

Might want to rethink this one.
I have. And you are partly right. That was a big screw up for sure. But so was voter suppression. That's the big fight we face. The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_w2KK3i00

ummm.... his ratings are high among (R)... however only some +/- 30% of voters identify themselves as (R)s.

[...]
Trump’s approval rating in the poll is 45 percent among all registered voters (up 1 point from June), while 52 percent disapprove, including 44 percent who do so strongly.

The bad news for the president is that his standing — plus the GOP’s — is now worse with independents than it was a month ago. Just 36 percent of independents approve of Trump’s job (down 7 points from June). What’s more, independents prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress by more than 20 points, 48 percent to 26 percent. In June, the Dem lead among indies was just 7 points, 39 percent to 32 percent.

Overall, Democrats hold a 6-point lead in congressional preference, 49 percent to 43 percent. That’s down from their 10-point advantage last month, 50 percent to 40 percent, though the movement is well within the poll’s margin of error. Democrats continue to enjoy an enthusiasm advantage heading into the midterms: 65 percent of Democratic voters have a high level of interest in the upcoming elections — registering either a “9” or “10” on a 10-point scale — compared with 49 percent of GOP voters.

So less than four months until the midterm elections, two things are going on, according to this poll: Trump’s hold on the GOP base is getting stronger, while his relationship with independents and the middle of the electorate is getting weaker.
[...]

NBC/WSJ poll: Trump is stronger with the base, weaker with the middle

:itsok:

I don't think I were THEM I'd be touting his STRONGEST NUMBER EVER AMONG REPUBLICANS! (Aside from the fact it isn't true--EVEN BOTH BUSH'S had #'s that far exceeded Trump's at points in both of their presidencies).

Facts, schmacts, right?

<ahem>

they prefer 'alternative facts ' .

Well, Obama let them do it, how do you feel about Obama now?

They will never, ever admit how wrong Obama was for President, They only ones who ever admit they were screwed over are those who woke up and realized what a scamming scumbag he was and saw all the lies and con jobs he pulled.

Like telling the people of Africa they shouldn't have air conditioning as that hypocritical pos jets off in his JET/LIMO filled with what COLD AIR and FROM WHAT oh that's right AC.

Forum List

Back