President Trump holds press conf about the wall

Bravo Mr. President!

He brought out the Border Patrol and let them say they need the wall. Physical barriers work, but Dems don’t care. Are these Federal agents all a bunch of racists?

Regressives be warned, you aren’t going to like this!

Look at MEEEEEEE! Look at MEEEEEE!

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

Can’t refute their case, eh?
I actually stand to personally profit from border security. Bigly.

Every American stands to profit from increased border security. Bigly.
Not really. It's a hoax. It will have no impact on the drug importation or our economy. It won't even affect illegal immigration. But the taxpaying rubes will put a lot of money in my pocket. Appreciate it!

You see, the last time our economy was booming, we had as many illegals here as now. Possibly more.

Then something happened. A big crash. Millions thrown out of work. Banks collapsing. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans. Although your propagandists did their damndest to claim it was the blacks.

Actually, a wall will have an impact on illegal immigration. It will INCREASE IT. First, more people will simply overstay their tourist or business visa. We see this in a Pew Research Center study. Remember, we have been building a wall, Reagan got funding in 1986 and Bush did in 1992, for a second round of funding. In 1992 one out of three illegal immigrants got here legally, on a tourist or business visa and simply overstayed. By 2012 it was 58%. So hell, even if a wall stops all entries it cannot even cut illegal immigration by half. But second, and more importantly, the wall keeps illegals IN more than it keeps them out. Prior to the walls of 1992 workers circulated freely across the border. They came in the summer to work the crops and then they returned home in the winter. With a wall, well they climb over, tunnel under, or simply pay a Coyotaje a few thousand dollars and THEY STAY.

To put it mildly, only a total fool believes a "wall" can have even a minimal positive impact on illegal immigration. Studies throughout the world have never, ever, shown them to be effective at what they are suppose to do. In most cases, they exacerbate the problem they are suppose to alleviate. The only reason we are talking about a wall now, THE ONLY REASON, is because Trump's ignorant base cannot, or will not, spend even a minimal amount of time researching the issue.

Except walls actually do work, and cut down illegal migration significantly when implemented.

No one is saying that it will fix the problem by itself, but it’s the best starting point.

illegal immigration cut by 99 percent in Israel

When those guys walked out, I was immediately reminded of an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy hires a bunch of bald guys to come by their apartment to make Ricky feel better about his own hair loss.

Every American stands to benefit from increased consumer security.

Not really. It's a hoax. It will have no impact on the drug importation or our economy. It won't even affect illegal immigration. But the taxpaying rubes will put a lot of money in my pocket. Appreciate it!

You see, the last time our economy was booming, we had as many illegals here as now. Possibly more.

Then something happened. A big crash. Millions thrown out of work. Banks collapsing. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

It had NOTHING to do with Mexicans. Although your propagandists did their damndest to claim it was the blacks.

Actually, a wall will have an impact on illegal immigration. It will INCREASE IT. First, more people will simply overstay their tourist or business visa. We see this in a Pew Research Center study. Remember, we have been building a wall, Reagan got funding in 1986 and Bush did in 1992, for a second round of funding. In 1992 one out of three illegal immigrants got here legally, on a tourist or business visa and simply overstayed. By 2012 it was 58%. So hell, even if a wall stops all entries it cannot even cut illegal immigration by half. But second, and more importantly, the wall keeps illegals IN more than it keeps them out. Prior to the walls of 1992 workers circulated freely across the border. They came in the summer to work the crops and then they returned home in the winter. With a wall, well they climb over, tunnel under, or simply pay a Coyotaje a few thousand dollars and THEY STAY.

To put it mildly, only a total fool believes a "wall" can have even a minimal positive impact on illegal immigration. Studies throughout the world have never, ever, shown them to be effective at what they are suppose to do. In most cases, they exacerbate the problem they are suppose to alleviate. The only reason we are talking about a wall now, THE ONLY REASON, is because Trump's ignorant base cannot, or will not, spend even a minimal amount of time researching the issue.

Except walls actually do work, and cut down illegal migration significantly when implemented.

No one is saying that it will fix the problem by itself, but it’s the best starting point.

illegal immigration cut by 99 percent in Israel

Not by building the fence alone. And it was just a 143 mile border across arid land. Unless you plan on manning our southern border with about twenty five thousand additional agents and significantly changing the law concerning illegal entry you cannot possibly make that comparison.

I would watch people use your family as ingredients to make a wall. All of the extended family member ones also. Let the economy collapse and you will see. Your violence and attacks are mostly one way. Mass poverty changes everything. I researched Dodd/Frank. It was enjoyable. And Obamacare paying massive increases in trying to survive warmed the cackles of my heart. It just that you wipe your hands of the nastiness side you have brought for your utopia. You still do not even know why they voted for him.

Why not post in your native language because your English is incomprehensible.

Forum List

Back