🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump: How scared should we be ?

Watching this on prime time TV in the UK.

Its scary stuff.

The basic theme is that the World is a complex place and a tweet to his bozo supporters can be seen very differently in other parts of the world.
Yeah, BBC is almost as straight as CNN.
It was Channel 4 actually. Tonights BBC doc is exploring Le Pens funding. Lets not go there eh ?

Its scary stuff.

The basic theme is that the World is a complex place and a tweet to his bozo supporters can be seen very differently in other parts of the world.
It was Channel 4 actually. Tonights BBC doc is exploring Le Pens funding. Lets not go there eh ?
Why not? I've seen BBC. Political correctness on steroids. Actually worse than CNN in some respects.

Its scary stuff.

Here is my view from the US...Trump lies to his chump Rubes like a Monkey Flinging Feces at Folks who for some reason "stand there and cheer"...wild wild stuff....

Fact Checkers Obliterate Trump As 70% of His Statements Are False

"His (Trump's) track record has not improved. He’s still on our scale earning about 70% of mostly false, false, or pants on fire," Angie Holan of PolitiFact said of President Trump's continued record of inaccurate statements.…
Its a sign of how fucked up the world is. Lying is draining the swamp and being a billionaire,tax dodging offshore, slimeball pussy grabber makes you anti establishment .

Its scary stuff.

Why not? I've seen BBC. Political correctness on steroids. Actually worse than CNN in some respects.
Both are shining lights when stood next to Fux and the other fuckwit outlets.

Its scary stuff.

Get under your blanket, put a paper bag over your head ( which you should have had all your life ), and cry in the arms of one of those Syrian Refugees you live with ( which I already know none live with you )...

Oh, there is no we seeing you live in the UK and Trump is the President of the U.S. and with that enjoy the advice...

Its scary stuff.

Here is my view from the US...Trump lies to his chump Rubes like a Monkey Flinging Feces at Folks who for some reason "stand there and cheer"...wild wild stuff....

"His (Trump's) track record has not improved. He’s still on our scale earning about 70% of mostly false, false, or pants on fire," Angie Holan of PolitiFact said of President Trump's continued record of inaccurate statements.…
Its a sign of how fucked up the world is. Lying is draining the swamp and being a billionaire,tax dodging offshore, slimeball pussy grabber makes you anti establishment .

Its scary stuff.

All true and he beat the Ds by being their morality and policy superior by a huge margin.

Its scary stuff.

Both are shining lights when stood next to Fux and the other fuckwit outlets.
I have very low expectations of people like you, but it is just plain sad that you may actually believe that.

Good grief you guys have really bought into your own lies. No wonder you're so disturbed. Keep it up.

Being the best of all four national candidates was not much of a feat. At least 5% of all convicted felons could have managed that last year.

Its scary stuff.

How scared should you be?

Less than had your benighted little island be faced with sucking hind tit on trade as your friend, Comrade Obama, had threatened.

But not so little that you should feel free to stop shitting yourself in fear.

Forum List

Back