President Trump: “I don’t care about Europe. I’m not elected by Europeans. I’m elected by Americans"

Actually, trump is being unknowingly deceiving saying he was elected by Americans. He actually lost if we're talking about the voters that go to the polls and vote. He got the electoral vote while hillary won actual votes by several million. I don't think trump has taken the time to understand this concept yet. I was not a hillary fan by a long shot, just frustrated that this know nothing trump hasn't learned how things work yet. He's just stuffed his faced and tweeted most of the live long day the last couple of years.

Actually, trump is being unknowingly deceiving saying he was elected by Americans. He actually lost if we're talking about the voters that go to the polls and vote. He got the electoral vote while hillary won actual votes by several million. I don't think trump has taken the time to understand this concept yet. I was not a hillary fan by a long shot, just frustrated that this know nothing trump hasn't learned how things work yet. He's just stuffed his faced and tweeted most of the live long day the last couple of years.
that's just it--not ALL Americans voted--so you don't know how many really agree with /back up Trump

He knows how it works. It’s your gurl Hillary that didn’t understand. President Trump won 30 of 50 states. Millions of red state voters stayed home because they knew their states were already going red. If it was a popular vote, the vote tally and outcome would had been much different.

Forum List

Back