President Trump: “I don’t care about Europe. I’m not elected by Europeans. I’m elected by Americans"

You can care about the death of Europe AND America. We are brothers.

White Supremacist garbage. No we are not. At least half of Europe actively hates us, and I'm talking white people. So nope.
Last time I checked, this country was founded to specifically not be Europe.
Ywe, but there are MANY Europeans that see what's happening to their countries and are pretty much powerless to stop it. America is traveling down the same road. We are not immune. Ben Franklin was right, and we should never turn our backs on those who understand.

White Supremacist garbage. No we are not. At least half of Europe actively hates us, and I'm talking white people. So nope.
Last time I checked, this country was founded to specifically not be Europe.
Ywe, but there are MANY Europeans that see what's happening to their countries and are pretty much powerless to stop it. America is traveling down the same road. We are not immune. Ben Franklin was right, and we should never turn our backs on those who understand.
This is more calculated. This is about Marxist infiltration through cultural usurpation. What began in Europe is being parroted by democrats here. Mostly insulated elitists who think they’re progressive and liberal when in fact they’re Marxist dupes.

I am British and German. America was founded by these people. Our law is based on British law. Yes, we are brothers.

Our laws are most certainly not based on Euroweenie law.
We fought a war to get away from that crap!!!

Forum List

Back