🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Unbelievable the Left-Wing Kooks have no shame, and feel no blame.

The police need to keep these anarchists from disrupting nonviolent, CONSTITUTIONAL demonstrations. ANTIFA is 90% responsible for getting that woman killed.

Courage in the same way as a drunk walking across a busy interstate highway at night displays courage. Most people would call it too stupid to see what could happen, but you can call it courage if you want to.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is the antithesis of what America is all about. Time for impeachment or the 25th Amendment

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left.

His condemnation of the nazis seems insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

And his comparison of Robert E Lee to George Washington was the cherry on top.

The hashtag #impeach is now trending on Twitter Lol.

Last edited:
The MSM has us believing that everyone in America is so concerned about race that we eat sleep and work it daily. That is just total bullshit.

Trumps approach was pragmatic if nothing else. History shows we are a self correcting nation. Those statues should show how far we have come not what we were.

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left. His condemnation of the nazis seem insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

We know it chapped your fat ass. We also don't care.

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left. His condemnation of the nazis seem insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

You do not enjoy facts do you?

You do not enjoy facts do you?
He prefers to stay ignorant of what's actually happening.

"President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage"

PLEASE.....STOP... I can't laugh anymore....

LOTFLMAO....

Courage..Lol.. an orange maggot with courage, he said..LolLolLol.

Awww. did I trigger you snowflake?

LOTFLMAO....

Well to be fair he does have a lot of courage. He has the courage to lie about things that can be verified with a 0.1 second google search. The courage to continue to make an ass of himself on Twitter and national TV. And the most importantly to be the leader of the free world and publicly defend Nazis. That takes a lot of courage.

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left.

I feel like I'm in the Left's Bizarro World.

bizarro-world.jpg

LOTFLMAO....

President trump is a Draft Dodging coward, a liar, a fake, a snake oil salesman.

There are lots of other republicans who are men of integrity and would have been far better choice for the presidency. Men who could have made the country proud and who could rise to the position of President of the U.S. Men we could admire and trust.

Instead, we're stuck with a narcissistic, flip-flopping maggot.

LOTFLMAO....

President trump is a Draft Dodging coward, a liar, a fake, a snake oil salesman.

There are lots of other republicans who are men of integrity and would have been far better choice for the presidency. Men who could have made the country proud and who could rise to the position of President of the U.S. Men we could admire and trust.

Instead, we're stuck with a narcissistic, flip-flopping maggot.

you mean like like that dick suckin coon illegal alien you voted for

Awww. did I trigger you snowflake?
I'm good with your crying and whining. :)

Forum List

Back