🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage

I'm not crying. I'm disappointed . I'm disappointed that we're still talking about Nazis in 2017 and our president has difficulty denouncing them. That should disappoint you as well.

Why do you people keep complaining about the nazis (and russians as well). The big threat for America's future is muslims. No, they're far more vicious and unamerican than any nazi.
How so?

The KKK and Nazis are both terrorist organizations. There's no difference between them and the radical towel-heads.

It was an American terrorist that bombed the federal building in Oklahoma. Remember?

They're all despicable and they all have to be wiped out.

You seriously consider the kkk and nazis a threat when being compared to the muslims? Anyway, even if they were, they are already here and on our soil. If they commit crimes, we can prosecute them We can do something about the muslims though. Block them from coming here as a matter of security of the citizenry based on their past vicious practices here and in other countries. Why import trouble when we have enough here already. This is common sense that seems to be going out of style since it might slow down our allegiance to diversity and tolerance no matter what the cost.
Who is More of a Threat: Far-Right or Muslim Extremists?
Fuck Snopes they are Islams shills.

Snopes Fails Readers on Muhammad's Misdeeds

Fuck Snopes they will cover for Islam. Like they tried here.
I'll take Snopes over your wingnut site.

Why do you people keep complaining about the nazis (and russians as well). The big threat for America's future is muslims. No, they're far more vicious and unamerican than any nazi.
How so?

The KKK and Nazis are both terrorist organizations. There's no difference between them and the radical towel-heads.

It was an American terrorist that bombed the federal building in Oklahoma. Remember?

You seriously consider the kkk and nazis a threat when being compared to the muslims? Anyway, even if they were, they are already here and on our soil. If they commit crimes, we can prosecute them We can do something about the muslims though. Block them from coming here as a matter of security of the citizenry based on their past vicious practices here and in other countries. Why import trouble when we have enough here already. This is common sense that seems to be going out of style since it might slow down our allegiance to diversity and tolerance no matter what the cost.

You'll take a left wing propaganda site over the truth. Typical Liberal.

How so?

You'll take a left wing propaganda site over the truth. Typical Liberal.
:lmao:

I'm good with your crying and whining. :)

I'm not crying. I'm disappointed . I'm disappointed that we're still talking about Nazis in 2017 and our president has difficulty denouncing them. That should disappoint you as well.

How so?

Do you mean the KKK and American Nazis, or the rag head nut jobs? Imo, they're all terrorists and should be treated as such.

What is the difference between bedbugs and bedbugs.

How so?

Do you mean the KKK and American Nazis, or the rag head nut jobs? Imo, they're all terrorists and should be treated as such.

If we are going to treat them the same then what Islam says and terrorists do should be discussed openly and condemned for what it is. I do not hear that on the MSM, do you?

How so?

If we are going to treat them the same then what Islam says and terrorists do should be discussed openly and condemned for what it is. I do not hear that on the MSM, do you?
MSM seems to try its best to avoid offending anyone or any group.

But I read a piece recently that said the Justice department has simply been ignoring the domestic terrorists: KKK, Nazies, etc. Big, big, mistake, imo.

Forum List

Back