🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage

"President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage"

PLEASE.....STOP... I can't laugh anymore....

LOTFLMAO....

Courage..Lol.. an orange maggot with courage, he said..LolLolLol.

"President Trump is a Man of GREAT Courage"
President trump is a Draft Dodging coward, a liar, a fake, a snake oil salesman.

There are lots of other republicans who are men of integrity and would have been far better choice for the presidency. Men who could have made the country proud and who could rise to the position of President of the U.S. Men we could admire and trust.

Instead, we're stuck with a narcissistic, flip-flopping maggot.

you mean like like that dick suckin coon illegal alien you voted for
As opposed to trump, who loves Putin's hot, hard, Russian Probe. Lol...

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left. His condemnation of the nazis seem insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

And his comparison of Robert E Lee to George Washington was the cherry on top.

The hashtag #impeach is now trending on Twitter Lol.
We know it chapped your fat ass. We also don't care.

Awww. did I trigger you snowflake?
I'm good with your crying and whining. :)

I'm not crying. I'm disappointed . I'm disappointed that we're still talking about Nazis in 2017 and our president has difficulty denouncing them. That should disappoint you as well.

Why are the elites so repulsed by Trump? Because for yrs, they ran this country. Trump's election was the revenge of the regular American.

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left. His condemnation of the nazis seem insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

I'm not crying. I'm disappointed . I'm disappointed that we're still talking about Nazis in 2017 and our president has difficulty denouncing them. That should disappoint you as well.
Are you the least bit embarrassed about your side trying to use history as a tool to discredit a president who was elected?

DHT3DCZUAAAl24-.jpg

Unbelievable the Left-Wing Kooks have no shame, and feel no blame.

The police need to keep these anarchists from disrupting nonviolent, CONSTITUTIONAL demonstrations. ANTIFA is 90% responsible for getting that woman killed.

He's a bigoted coward.

I'm sorry, Trump is right.....this statue shit in a non issue, both sides were stupid for making it an issue and both got what they deserved. Fuck the statues people,, you want to get pissed....take a look at all the shit this man, ie Trump is doing behind closed doors that we don't hear about or no about.....did you know that the some of our federal parks are being sold off to big business?

While were whinning about fuckin statues that ain't bothering nobody, ain't stopping nigga's from fuckin white women, ain't stopping black folk from going to school, etc....Donald Trump is destroying this country behind closed doors and doing it daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Trump is right.....this statue shit in a non issue, both sides were stupid for making it an issue and both got what they deserved. Fuck the statues people,, you want to get pissed....take a look at all the shit this man, ie Trump is doing behind closed doors that we don't hear about or no about.....did you know that the some of our federal parks are being sold off to big business?

While were whinning about fuckin statues that ain't bothering nobody, ain't stopping nigga's from fuckin white women, ain't stopping black folk from going to school, etc....Donald Trump is destroying this country behind closed doors and doing it daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can those white people do to help stop us blacks from murdering each other, tigerred59? That's also a big problem.

Last edited:

What can those white people do to help stop us blacks from murdering each other, tigerred59? That's also a big problem.
The same they can do for whites murdering each other....pray!!

Trump's press conference literally gave me a headache. He's spiraling out of control. All he had to do was denounce the Nazis and move on. But just couldn't help himself. He had to talk about the left.

His condemnation of the nazis seems insincere because of his false equivalency of the nazis and the counter protesters. I also find it damning that he assumes all those counter protesters were from the left. Is he saying conservatives wouldn't be there as well speaking out against the nazis?

New Age Sewage Has Hashtags, Patriots Have Dogtags

Why do you people keep complaining about the nazis (and russians as well). The big threat for America's future is muslims. No, they're far more vicious and unamerican than any nazi.

Why do you people keep complaining about the nazis (and russians as well). The big threat for America's future is muslims. No, they're far more vicious and unamerican than any nazi.
How so?

The KKK and Nazis are both terrorist organizations. There's no difference between them and the radical towel-heads.

It was an American terrorist that bombed the federal building in Oklahoma. Remember?

They're all despicable and they all have to be wiped out.

Forum List

Back