President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

See OldLady? This is exactly what I was talking about.
People died in this attack. One rocket hit a civilian bus.
Where are those rules now?
Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?
Does twitter have rules or not? They said they did... Where are they now?
Maybe if they guy was orange, the rules would have magically appeared?
I saw it on twitter. There are direct links in the OP.
I don't know how Twitter works. The tweet was in a foreign language, so I was wondering if it comes popping up on US feeds. I have no clue. What twerp translated it for the English speaking audience and why?

I also wonder if Twitter has the right to tell foreign leaders what to say.
This asshole is applauding a terrorist attack that killed people. To him, it is the good guys taking out the bad guys. It was his rockets, correct? It's a goddamned war over there.

Is Twitter supposed to take sides on each conflict and ban the shit out of the other side? I don't know.

I think the terrorists suck, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if this comparison is a good one, because there's so much I don't know about the international aspects of it.

Easy had only one purpose--to show that twitter was unfair to the lying gasbag who is no longer President.
Its their platform. What do you mean, you wonder if they have the right to tell them what to say?
Its like you are trying to come up with something to cling on to. This issue is black and white.
No, I'm puzzed.
So, did you report the tweet? Did they take it down?

Most Conservatives are not on twiter...Why don’t you go on and report it?

Otherwise you must agree with it.
Never been on it in my life. TN is the one bitching about it, says he saw the tweet, so he should have reported it.

He saw the tweet in a report...Good grief.

Awesome. Somehow, they managed to skip the guy who sent the original tweet because he is on twitter whining about being LIMITED :lol:
I couldn't find that. Who was the guy? LINK
Its in the links in the OP.
No it's not. All it says is "the leader of HAMAS." And since HAMAS accounts were taken offline 2 years ago, he should be reported.
Yes it is. Its how i saw it. Jesus Christ.

What's his name, and where's the link to him complaining of being 'restricted?'
I think you're just repeating drivel you heard from someone else who doesn't know shit about it.

And why would anyone go to the leader of HAMAS' twitter account, anyway?
OMG

Awesome. Somehow, they managed to skip the guy who sent the original tweet because he is on twitter whining about being LIMITED :lol:
No it's not. All it says is "the leader of HAMAS." And since HAMAS accounts were taken offline 2 years ago, he should be reported.

I think you're just repeating drivel you heard from someone else who doesn't know shit about it.

I told you it was in the OP. It took my 5 seconds to bring this up!

Hey, thanks! I swear to you I went to the OP and looked, but sometimes it helps when a boy scout helps an old lady across the technology road, and I truly appreciate it.

The man says he has been banned; I don't know how to explain a banned man tweeting on a supposedly banned account. They obviously did something to his account, 'cause he's royally pissed off about it. He doesn't speak English so maybe he just used the wrong word? Anyway, Twitter DID take down the nasty tweet. If you look at those articles I put up, people get around closed accounts, etc, as fast as twitter can take them down. Kinda like sstab here, or Selivan.

I looked this guy up. He's an actual politician and leader, nasty as he is, not some smelly jihadist in a suicide vest. He negotiates with the major players in the ME and rides around in a limo like any other pol.

OMG

I told you it was in the OP. It took my 5 seconds to bring this up!

Hey, thanks! I swear to you I went to the OP and looked, but sometimes it helps when a boy scout helps an old lady across the technology road, and I truly appreciate it.

The man says he has been banned; I don't know how to explain a banned man tweeting on a supposedly banned account. They obviously did something to his account, 'cause he's royally pissed off about it. He doesn't speak English so maybe he just used the wrong word? Anyway, Twitter DID take down the nasty tweet. If you look at those articles I put up, people get around closed accounts, etc, as fast as twitter can take them down. Kinda like sstab here, or Selivan.

I looked this guy up. He's an actual politician and leader, nasty as he is, not some smelly jihadist in a suicide vest. He negotiates with the major players in the ME and rides around in a limo like any other pol.

He is also the leader of a terrorist group.

Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?
Does twitter have rules or not? They said they did... Where are they now?
Maybe if they guy was orange, the rules would have magically appeared?
I saw it on twitter. There are direct links in the OP.
I don't know how Twitter works. The tweet was in a foreign language, so I was wondering if it comes popping up on US feeds. I have no clue. What twerp translated it for the English speaking audience and why?

I also wonder if Twitter has the right to tell foreign leaders what to say.
This asshole is applauding a terrorist attack that killed people. To him, it is the good guys taking out the bad guys. It was his rockets, correct? It's a goddamned war over there.

Is Twitter supposed to take sides on each conflict and ban the shit out of the other side? I don't know.

I think the terrorists suck, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if this comparison is a good one, because there's so much I don't know about the international aspects of it.

Easy had only one purpose--to show that twitter was unfair to the lying gasbag who is no longer President.

Twitter hates america. They'll allow anyone a voice as long as they're a dem and they hate america. Its all good.

And that's correct too. ^^^

President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter

But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

View attachment 488695

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

He didn't invite an insurrection against our government.

It is Twitter's place to abide by their own terms of service. Why are they allowing the cheering of terrorism that results in the deaths of innocent civilians?

View attachment 488695

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

Trump's not president.
The only reason Twitter let Trump stay around was because he was president.
Now that "WAS" has become the operative term Twitter no longer needs to put up with...well, with him.
Twitter policy is to not take down World Leaders.
Trump is not a World Leader.
The Leader of Hamas is a world leader.

Now for the important part.

You SERIOUSLY think your tax dollars are funding Twitter?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

It is Twitter's place to abide by their own terms of service. Why are they allowing the cheering of terrorism that results in the deaths of innocent civilians?
They took it down. They didn't 'allow' it.

But he isn't banned.

Why are you trying to defend Twitter for defending terrorists?

View attachment 488695

Trump's not president.
Now that "WAS" has become the operative term Twitter no longer needs to put up with...well, with him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The leader of Hamas WAS a terrorist....thanks to Israel he is now dead and has no need for Twitter.

:p

View attachment 488695

Trump's not president.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
The leader of Hamas WAS a terrorist....thanks to Israel he is now dead and has no need for Twitter.

Haniyeh isn't dead.

But he isn't banned.

Why are you trying to defend Twitter for defending terrorists?
Because Twitter isn't defending terrorists! You're full of shit!

View attachment 488695

Trump's not president.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW!
So when the leaders of people we don't like die
The don't get to have new leaders?

The logic of the Tiny Minded "conservative" is like lighting the wrong end of a cigarette.
We just can't believe someone's that stupid but then,
1620869668196.png

Forum List

Back