President Trump: "Jefferson and Washington Is Next"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
We already got Jefferson, but president Trump was not correct enough. Now the left has fulfilled president TriUMPhant's prediction in full.

safe_image.php

No one is saying take them out of the history books. They are saying "We don't want them being HONORED." Like the people on the current Ban All Confederate Names from places and bases in the south. They weren't honored for being slaveholders. They were honored for their accomplishments. So to me it makes no sense to stop honoring them. But that will be their argument. We don't honor him because he owned slaves, made his wealth off slaves, treated slaves like ... slaves.

No one is saying take them out of the history books. They are saying "We don't want them being HONORED." Like the people on the current Ban All Confederate Names from places and bases in the south. They weren't honored for being slaveholders. They were honored for their accomplishments. So to me it makes no sense to stop honoring them. But that will be their argument. We don't honor him because he owned slaves, made his wealth off slaves, treated slaves like ... slaves.
Perception is everything, my perception of the statues is far different than yours. I don't look at them as honoring them, I look at them as a reminder.

Not surprised to see you side with the criminals.

You don't belong in this country, you belong in Venezuela or Africa.

Perception is everything, my perception of the statues is far different than yours. I don't look at them as honoring them, I look at them as a reminder.

It is quite irrelevant what the perception of the statues is. This is pure vandalism and lawlessness. The far left way, 180 degrees from American ideals...

Do you live in the south? If not fuck off

Forum List

Back