President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Yeah sure, Druck. Rent free? People all around Hillary are now under investigation, closer and closer. I can't think of too many people I'd rather NOT have as their target than Donald Trump looking to exact revenge.

I can tell you without a doubt that Trump never forgives or forgets. And he never gives up.
keep dreaming...

as Trump and his lawyers were trying to make a case for how the investigation into possible links between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia were a product of a conspiracy helmed by Hillary Clinton and her aides, they were citing these particular documents. If you were just reading the lawsuit, you’d learn that the internal discussions were revealed "after the DNC servers were hacked by an individual using the name ‘Guccifer 2.0.’ " If, however, you were at all conscious during the period from June 2016 to, say, last week, you would recognize that the actual source of those documents was that they were stolen by hackers working for Russia. The investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election demonstrated that pretty robustly, including finding examples of hackers in Russia searching for translations of phrases that are later used by “Guccifer” in blog posts. This was part of the broader effort to aid Trump’s election that November.

keep dreaming...

I will.
  • First I dreamed someone should investigate these people. And that dream came true.
  • Next I dreamed that someone should prosecute, and now they are.
  • Now I have just one more dream to be fulfilled. I am very patient.

upload_2018-7-23_12-48-13.jpeg
th-1 copy.jpg
the-library-book-9781476740188_hr.jpg

My dreams always come true.

Sorry DudeFuck, no. Stuff Trump took were things he just thought were personal effects given him he valued to keep from friends. What Hillary took were belongings to the White House put there by Jacqueline Kennedy and confidential government records involving foreign nations.

Trump returned his stuff gladly.

Hillary destroyed hers before anyone could see what was there using BleachBit.

Sorry DudeFuck, no. Stuff Trump took were things he just thought were personal effects given him he valued to keep from friends. What Hillary took were belongings to the White House put there by Jacqueline Kennedy and confidential government records involving foreign nations.

Trump returned his stuff gladly.

Hillary destroyed hers before anyone could see what was there using BleachBit.
hilary is so crooked

kind of interesting... for decades the left have been using and abusing the courts to shove their "values" down our throat.. make us accept perversion as just another lifestyle.. make us accept the murder of millions of children (abortion) as just another "choice"

now Trump is using the courts to

OMG!!!!!!!

get justice..

Go Trump!

In other words: Go USA!

Let's go.... (you know the rest)!

+

Running arms out of a foreign country that ended up in the hands of those who used them against us.
Yeah. Dumb c***. :p

Unfortunately she can't be prosecuted for that.

She "could" be punished for all those insecure Blackberries, but that's old hat, no one cares enough about that to spend money going after her.

I think though, the defamation thing could stick. Legally, that's pretty much an open and shut case. She paid money. They have the receipts. End of story.

Poor, gullible cultist.

Trump is using the theater of frivolous lawsuits to keep your giney all a-quiver and to keep you sending those sweet donations.

Cultist? You're the one who voted for a broken down, perverted career politician who has dementia, and promised you a whole bunch of shit but reneged on his promises.

The same POS who gave you the highest gasoline prices in ages, the highest inflation, shortages, supply line disruptions, and now a fucking war in Europe that might go nuclear.

WTF is wrong with you anyway? You morons ought to have your collective asses kicked.

Forum List

Back