President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

One wonders if Vendetta Boy flipped a coin to decide which of his shrieking cult's demands he'd make a token gesture about after years of failure, "Build a wall!" or "Lock her up!"

View attachment 620741
"I'll make Mexico pay for Hillary's prison!"
Yep, this attention-seeking stunt is yet another abuse of the courts, like his dozens of frivolous challenges to the 2020 presidential election that were all thrown out for lack of substance.

The Cry Baby Loser really needs to contrive some new vendettas.

A number of legal experts quickly mocked and criticized the lawsuit, however, with some suggesting Trump and his attorneys could be sanctioned by the court.
Of course, it is for entertainment purposes only and, like his Arizona cyber-ninja "audit" that got all his lickspittles moist, they'll be frustrated when it goes flaccid.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
This is needed.

if Trump spied on Hillary's campaign or Obama's campaign, they would have brought back the electric chair, my friends

The only Traitors out there are those that went out to overthrow the US government on 1/6.

I thought the fake fraud sham election happened on November 3.

But I agree, these days, Biden's government looks like it COULD be overthrown by a handful of rowdies with just a couple of boards, zip ties and selfie sticks. :auiqs.jpg:

Your have been waiting for Hillary get locked up, and nothing. Now you hope the civil lawsuit doesn't get shredded by a judge.
Good luck, lol
This civil lawsuit is the way to go if nobody will file criminal charges against her.

still beating that dead horse, are ya.

Yeah sure, Druck. Rent free? People all around Hillary are now under investigation, closer and closer. I can't think of too many people I'd rather NOT have as their target than Donald Trump looking to exact revenge.

I can tell you without a doubt that Trump never forgives or forgets. And he never gives up.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic N....ational Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
Like all Trump bs, totally laughable

Forum List

Back