President Trump just filed a lawsuit against Hillary over the "Russian Collusion" allegations

Update

Trump's lawyers have outmaneuvered the DOJ in the Judge's dismissal. Brilliant!

Read carefully to understand.

Update

Trump's lawyers have outmaneuvered the DOJ in the Judge's dismissal. Brilliant!

Read carefully to understand.

Trump's lawsuit got tossed as predicted, the rest is just nutbag rationalizations.

Don't be such a dupe.

Last edited:
I did, retard. It didn't say Clinton gave anything to anyone. It was an article about how Clinton eased restrictions so that other countries could purchase high speed computers from U.S. firms.

Clinton's Gift to Silicon Valley, And China​

Aug. 28, 2000 -- A little-noticed White House regulation change urged by Silicon Valley will allow the Chinese military to buy some of the most powerful U.S. computers without a government license or security review.
It eased restrictions for China to get access to our nuclear systems. Systems that only we had at the time .

Notice how rightards are NEVER wrong? It's ALWAYS somebody else's fault.
I'm wrong often in my life. A genius once wrote, Albert Einstein cites it – Failure is an accomplishment in progress.

It eased restrictions for China to get access to our nuclear systems. Systems that only we had at the time .

Your article says no such thing, ya lyin' retard. It says those faster computers could help them develop & test their own nuclear technology faster. Nowhere in that article does it state they were given access to our nuclear systems.

All you've managed to accomplish here is to show off to the forum just how stupid you really are; that you could read that article but then your tiny brain is incapable of properly translating the words in it to something resembling what's actually in it.

How'd your dear leader's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton turn out?
looks like they will be preparing a new one including what the judge asked for. IMO, I think they knew it would be dismissed and wanted to know what legal action they'd need to move it along in another lawsuit. Amber Heard is still after Johnny Depp, and the court ruled. This kind of shit probably never ends.

Shit's fixin' to get real, yo.

Case 2:22-cv-14102-XXXX Document 1 Entered on FLSD Docket 03/24/2022 Page 1 of 108

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA CASE NO. DONALD J. TRUMP, Plaintiff, v. HILLARY R. CLINTON, HFACC, INC., DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, PERKINS COIE, LLC, MICHAEL SUSSMANN, MARC ELIAS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ, CHARLES HALLIDAY DOLAN, JR., JAKE SULLIVAN, JOHN PODESTA, ROBERT E. MOOK, PHILLIPE REINES, FUSION GPS, GLENN SIMPSON, PETER FRITSCH, NELLIE OHR, BRUCE OHR, ORBIS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, LTD., CHRISTOPHER STEELE, IGOR DANCHENKO, NEUSTAR, INC., RODNEY JOFFE, JAMES COMEY, PETER STRZOK, LISA PAGE, KEVIN CLINESMITH, ANDREW MCCABE, JOHN DOES 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictious and unknown persons), and ABC CORPORATIONS 1 THROUGH 10 (said names being fictitious and unknown entities), Defendants.

_________________________________________/ COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook..."

The lawsuit
Just another distraction from HIS OWN crimes!

"Berman has said that Trump appointees pressured the office to go after Trump’s critics and to shield Trump and his allies — and has argued that he worked to resist those efforts."

Just another distraction from HIS OWN crimes!

"Berman has said that Trump appointees pressured the office to go after Trump’s critics and to shield Trump and his allies — and has argued that he worked to resist those efforts."

Trump has committed no "crimes", you idiot. Was there a trial? A decision by a judge? A sentence handed down?

Now go fuck yourself.

Trump has committed no "crimes", you idiot. Was there a trial? A decision by a judge? A sentence handed down?

Now go fuck yourself.
Trump is being investigated for...wait for it.....CRIMES.

You make baseless claim he definetly didn't commit them, DOJ (and state level investigators) say there is reasonable suspicion that he did. Hmmm whom to belive.

Apparently not as you couldn't even answer my question. But it's nice to see you think so.
see, I don't play demofk question trails down rabbit holes. But you still are the idiot looking for irony on my two posts.

Forum List

Back