President Trump Meets with Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Saudi Arabia is presently undergoing a fantasy-like experience similar to "A Thousand And One Nights"...the whole country is changing overnight as though someone had rubbed Aladdin's lamp and said: 'Take This Place into the 21st Century!'

Make no mistake...there is still a very strong Sullafist element present. This prince is playing with fire.

He is probably there to tell them that, since almost all the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, that he is banning immigration from their country.....

• Banned
bin Laden wanted to create a crisis between America and Saudi Arabia so he deliberately chose his Saudi countrymen to attack the WTC to damage the relationship between America and Saudi.

bin Laden wanted to create a crisis between America and Saudi Arabia so he deliberately chose his Saudi countrymen to attack the WTC to damage the relationship between America and Saudi.
Yeah, he had been banned by his own country.

So Saudi Arabia is a good friend of the US now?
Didn't trump promised to be tough on them ?
My bad for the reminder.

• Banned
it has always been an uneasy alliance between two very different countries. America is a superpower democracy that aspires to be a tolerant home to a diverse multiethnic and multireligious population, all of whom are equal in the eyes of the law.

Saudi Arabia is the world's last absolute monarchy and also is a theocracy with a fundamentalist religious faith, dominated by a Wahabbi clergy that is intolerant and suspicious to outsiders.

I truly hope the young Prince is going to be able to drag his society across the threshold of this century. I fear for him.

"on february 1945, as WWII was coming to an end, FDR met with the Saudi king, and the two forged a partnership that has endured for the last 70 years"

My bad for the reminder.
My bad for the reminder.

bin Salman is trying to reform that shariah cesspit---------a kind of
doppelganger of Ataturk. Civilized people (like me) hope he
SURVIVES

Make no mistake...there is still a very strong Sullafist element present. This prince is playing with fire.

Please don't use words that you cannot spell, nor understand.
Tell me how I am wrong then. Have at it.

probably the "sullafist"------but, you can spell foreign words HOWEVER
YOU DAMN PLEASE. Von-whats-his-name is a bit off with his
"nor understand"----he should have written "....you can neither spell, nor
understand...."

did you know? in 1945 there were only 400 foreigners in Saudi Arabia, 100 of which were Americans in the oil fields.

Please don't use words that you cannot spell, nor understand.
Tell me how I am wrong then. Have at it.

probably the "sullafist"------but, you can spell foreign words HOWEVER
YOU DAMN PLEASE. Von-whats-his-name is a bit off with his
"nor understand"----he should have written "....you can neither spell, nor
understand...."
Exactly, whatever... There is a very powerful wahabist contingent in Saudi Arabia. They have controlled Mecca and Medina for a long while. This guy is playing with fire as he is currently planning an ultramodern, fully automated, mega city. He wants to do a lot of very western things in his ultra orthodox kingdom and he is going to face some very stiff (violent) opposition. He has already clamped down on much of the royal family. He has even placed his own mother under house arrest.

His projected city NEOM:
-NEOM land expands over 26,500 km2; its location will facilitate NEOM's rapid
emergence as a global hub that has the potential to bring together the best of Arabia,
Asia, Africa, Europe and America

-NEOM will be backed by more than $500 billion over the coming years by the Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund, local as well as international
investors

http://www.discoverneom.com/content/pdfs/NEOM_press_release_English_2017.10.24.pdf

Forum List

Back