President Trump Meets with Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

"among all the men that i had to deal with during my lifetime, i have met no one more than this Arab monarch from whom i could extricate so little...the man has an iron will" - Trump on Salman

"BREAKING: Trump administration approves deal to sell $1.3 billion in artillery to Saudi Arabia as crown prince visits US."

Reuters: Adviser to Lebanese Prime Minister says Saudi Arabia has committed to renewal of $1 bln credit line

Saudi Arabia is presently undergoing a fantasy-like experience similar to "A Thousand And One Nights"...the whole country is changing overnight as though someone had rubbed Aladdin's lamp and said: 'Take This Place into the 21st Century!'

Trump and the Saudi Royal family go way back, they twice bailed him out in his bankruptcies. They are now coming calling for their earned favors.

"during their lunch, ivanka smoked and drank champagne, and Salman felt insulted. Kushner's aides had told him it was offensive, but he responded: "No, I won't pull down the flag. i feel as strongly about smoking as His Majesty feels about not smoking"...she told the prince: "my religion prescribes as an absolute sacred rite smoking cigars and drinking alcohol before after and during meals" the prince offered ivanka a glass of water from a well in mecca"

Prince Salman visited Apple HQ in Silicon Valley

DaKDU0OWsAA3gpE.jpg

Macron told Muhammad bin Salman today: you are the embodiment of the French Revolution.

Forum List

Back