President trump must have sh-t for brains ;)

T-rump while offering up nothing but respect for Putin during a fox spews interview then went on to call us a bunch of murderous thugs. And he's even talking crap about the judge, a Bush appointee & strict constitutionalist for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus.

The president is clearly a deeply disturbed individual. So the only question at this point must come in two parts.

Will they perp walk the president out of the whitehouse, or will men in clean white coats pick him up?

And will that happen sooner rather then later?

Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview with Bill O'Reilly preview: Putin, Russia, voter fraud and more

He is pro Russia due to oil , I mean its so obvious, also Putin helped him win.
and yet hitlery did her thing with them. hmmmmmmm. what's that say?
What about obummer's slick comment with the Russia dude when he thought he was off mic?

ooooops

Democrats no longer care if their daily outrage has a remote connection to the truth.
I always thought that libturds were for peace and love? why do they cause so much fking destruction? UC Berkley anyone?

T-rump while offering up nothing but respect for Putin during a fox spews interview then went on to call us a bunch of murderous thugs. And he's even talking crap about the judge, a Bush appointee & strict constitutionalist for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus.

The president is clearly a deeply disturbed individual. So the only question at this point must come in two parts.

Will they perp walk the president out of the whitehouse, or will men in clean white coats pick him up?

Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview with Bill O'Reilly preview: Putin, Russia, voter fraud and more
Obummer is also a killer and a murderer, he murdered bin laden and killed many people with drones so yes...we don't have clean hands.

Trump was comparing you to Putin.
I am a killer, l did two tours one in iraq and one in Afghanistan and killed many muslims.

I don't believe you, but even that doesnt rise to the level of murderius thug.
You don't believe anything except the lies that obama told you for 8 years.

call us a bunch of murderous thugs
So we aren't?
for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus
Elaborate?

Are you really that uninformed. Must be another dedicated Fox News viewer.
So you cant. Imagine that.

You need only click on the link in my op for the answer to your question. Is that asking to much?
im asking you. If you cant explain, its ok. But you probably shouldn't be on a message board trying to discuss it..

Explain what? How to click on the link in my op! Here's the short version if you're that incapable. The trump administrations constitution busting three ring circus act got shut down by a bush appointee, a strict constitutionalist. So I don't think trumps constitution busting three ring circus act will be well received by the ninth circus court of appeals so the stay will remain in effect.

So a shit for brains out smarted your candidate. so what does that make her?

A candidate they should have never run. I was a sanders fan. But in the end Hillary beat trump black & blue in the popular.

Putin is just a giant teddy bear, and he thanks Trump supporters for their gifts of Crimea and Rex Tillerson.

Of all the bull shit butt hurt liberal derangement arguments against Trump, getting along with Russia is the dumbest.

Show where you attacked Obama for saying that Romney was dangerous for believing Russia is the biggest threat to the world.

Liar, this isn't a standard for you

call us a bunch of murderous thugs
So we aren't?
for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus
Elaborate?

You need only click on the link in my op for the answer to your question. Is that asking to much?
im asking you. If you cant explain, its ok. But you probably shouldn't be on a message board trying to discuss it..

Explain what? How to click on the link in my op! Here's the short version if you're that incapable. The trump administrations constitution busting three ring circus act got shut down by a bush appointee, a strict constitutionalist. So I don't think trumps constitution busting three ring circus act will be well received by the ninth circus court of appeals so the stay will remain in effect.
Again,im asking you how its unconstitutional.
This is really pathetic BTW...

Ok. So you finally posed a real question. And yes you are pathetic.

170207-real-headline_zpsroxcoisa.jpg

Perhaps you could for once answer the question?

Of all the bull shit butt hurt liberal derangement arguments against Trump, getting along with Russia is the dumbest.

Show where you attacked Obama for saying that Romney was dangerous for believing Russia is the biggest threat to the world.

Trump is either delusional, or Putin has something on him he doesn't want revealed. Putin is a murderous thug and by every measure. Remember when Putin reniged on fulfilling nat gas contracts with Europe in the dead of winter here awhile back. I don't recall how many people froze to death as a result, but I'm reasonable certain it was more than a few. That's got murderous thug written all over it.

Democrats no longer care if their daily outrage has a remote connection to the truth.
I always thought that libturds were for peace and love? why do they cause so much fking destruction? UC Berkley anyone?

Compare that to bush 43's destruction of an entire country ultimately leading to the unraveling of an entire region of the world. The cost in lives & money mind boggling. .

Perhaps you could for once answer the question?

(CNN)A federal judge in New York blocked part of President Donald Trump's controversial executive order on immigration Saturday, ruling that authorities could not remove individuals from seven Muslim-majority countries who had arrived in US airports after the order had been issued. The White House, however, maintained Sunday that the ruling does not undercut the executive order

Trump is either delusional, or Putin has something on him he doesn't want revealed. Putin is a murderous thug and by every measure. Remember when Putin reniged on fulfilling nat gas contracts with Europe in the dead of winter here awhile back. I don't recall how many people froze to death as a result, but I'm reasonable certain in was more than a few. That's got murderous thug written all over it.

You're supposed to sip the kool-aid, not bob for apples in it

Blow me

Your portrayal of Russia and Trump is just partisan butt hurt masturbation, so you seem to have it covered

Trump is either delusional, or Putin has something on him he doesn't want revealed. Putin is a murderous thug and by every measure. Remember when Putin reniged on fulfilling nat gas contracts with Europe in the dead of winter here awhile back. I don't recall how many people froze to death as a result, but I'm reasonable certain in was more than a few. That's got murderous thug written all over it.

You're supposed to sip the kool-aid, not bob for apples in it

Blow me

Your portrayal of Russia and Trump is just partisan butt hurt masturbation, so you seem to have it covered

My butt is fine. I can dine on a two by four and pass it no trouble at all. As for the other, that don't work unless I have a can of fix a flat handy,

Forum List

Back