President trump must have sh-t for brains ;)

T-rump while offering up nothing but respect for Putin during a fox spews interview then went on to call us a bunch of murderous thugs. And he's even talking crap about the judge, a Bush appointee & strict constitutionalist for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus.

The president is clearly a deeply disturbed individual. So the only question at this point must come in two parts.

Will they perp walk the president out of the whitehouse, or will men in clean white coats pick him up?

And will that happen sooner rather then later?

Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview with Bill O'Reilly preview: Putin, Russia, voter fraud and more
Obummer is also a killer and a murderer, he murdered bin laden and killed many people with drones so yes...we don't have clean hands.

T-rump while offering up nothing but respect for Putin during a fox spews interview then went on to call us a bunch of murderous thugs. And he's even talking crap about the judge, a Bush appointee & strict constitutionalist for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus.

The president is clearly a deeply disturbed individual. So the only question at this point must come in two parts.

Will they perp walk the president out of the whitehouse, or will men in clean white coats pick him up?

Donald Trump's Super Bowl interview with Bill O'Reilly preview: Putin, Russia, voter fraud and more
call us a bunch of murderous thugs
So we aren't?
for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus
Elaborate?

Are you really that uninformed. Must be another dedicated Fox News viewer.
So you cant. Imagine that.

You need only click on the link in my op for the answer to your question. Is that asking to much?

Obummer is also a killer and a murderer, he murdered bin laden and killed many people with drones so yes...we don't have clean hands.

Trump was comparing you to Putin.

I am a killer, l did two tours one in iraq and one in Afghanistan and killed many muslims.

OMG Another load of horse shit from a sore loser.

I watched that interview and what Trump said was correct.

We Americans have killed privately and publicly and we've done it for decades. I have no problem with it and neither should you.

Putin has done the same.

I am a killer, l did two tours one in iraq and one in Afghanistan and killed many muslims.

I don't believe you, but even that doesnt rise to the level of murderius thug.

We Americans have killed privately and publicly and we've done it for decades. I have no problem with it and neither should you.

Putin has done the same.

So you're eating up Trump's pro-Communist narrative like candy. Amazing. To think that liberals have been accused of being communists, now you voted one in to the OO.

He "murdered bin laden"? Wasn't that Bush's job?

Putin has done the same.

So you're eating up Trump's pro-Communist narrative like candy. Amazing. To think that liberals have been accused of being communists, now you voted one in to the OO.

Nope. Just stating the facts. To bad you don't do the same.

Trump is no more a communist that I am. You're nothing but a sore loser.

Grow up.

He "murdered bin laden"? Wasn't that Bush's job?

Well he used the intel Bush's people got to find him.

He gave the go ahead to SEAL team 6 to kill that bastard. I'm surprised he had the balls to do that but thank god he did. Kudo's to him for that.

Putin has done the same.

Bwhaaaaa! Ok, I'll play, What makes you say that Trump is a communist? And be sure to back up your answer with links to the things you throw out there...I can't wait to see this....

call us a bunch of murderous thugs
So we aren't?
for shutting down his constitution busting three ring circus
Elaborate?

Are you really that uninformed. Must be another dedicated Fox News viewer.
So you cant. Imagine that.

You need only click on the link in my op for the answer to your question. Is that asking to much?
im asking you. If you cant explain, its ok. But you probably shouldn't be on a message board trying to discuss it..

I told the Chumps that Trump the Pied Piper would slowly lead them to the liberal cave. They scoffed.

Now he has them defending something which if Obama had said it, there would be blood flying out of their mouths.

"We’ve got a lot of killers."

It is just a matter of time before Trump has his Chumps calling our troops baby killers.

Just a matter of time.

So a shit for brains out smartest your candidate. so what does that make her?

Silly comparison. But yeah, hitler did the same thing too. What's that make trump? And more importantly what's that make you.
huh? I'll still take the shit for brains over the hitlery thingy that he ran against. Just so you know.

I'm surprised you would admit that your favorite president has shit for brains, but we already knew it anyway.
Well I never called anyone that. I just stated that if that's what you think he is, I take him over what you wanted and she lost. so he's got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more brain then her. So, doesn't say much for your definition of your candidate.

So a shit for brains out smartest your candidate. so what does that make her?

facepalm.jpg
giphy.gif

Right? funny thing, I corrected it.

Forum List

Back