President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course we are but not from illegals entering this country.

The military can't act on US soil. Posse Comitatus

However Border patrol and local LEO's can act.

These people ARE NOT ILLEGALS. They haven't crossed to the US illegally and they have no intention of doing so.

These are refugees from the most violent countries in the world. Worse than Syria, worse than Africa. Countries which are in the control of violent narco terrorists.

Of course ignorant, selfish and cruel people like you don't care. You're the problem.

Are you suggesting we take in ALL such people from across the globe?

Of course she is. She's an idiot.

She thinks all these uneducated, useless asylum seekers should be allowed just because they are supposedly escaping from bad things in their own country.

Oh and never mind that they don't speak English and we will be paying to support their useless asses.

As I said. She's an idiot.

Oh and if you don't agree with her you are ignorant, selfish and cruel. You sure couldn't be an American who doesn't want a bunch of uneducated, useless fucks in the country. Indeed not.

Last edited:
Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

These people ARE NOT ILLEGALS. They haven't crossed to the US illegally and they have no intention of doing so.

These are refugees from the most violent countries in the world. Worse than Syria, worse than Africa. Countries which are in the control of violent narco terrorists.

Of course ignorant, selfish and cruel people like you don't care. You're the problem.

Of course she is. She's an idiot.

I know. I just like to prod them with a stick.

it's obvious she hates american citizens. she wants others to come in and take all of their jobs and money.

Who gives a shit about what happens in some arab shithole

Trump does. He's going out of his way to provide cover for murdering sheiks. Ever wonder why?

Nope. You're worried about a hungry Mexican mowing someone's lawn for cheap.

So you dont have to pay ten bucks for a gallon of gas.
We don't even get Saudi oil...that goes to Europe.

Does being a dyke cause brain damage or was it the brain damage that caused you to become a dyke?

Saudi Arabia is No. 2 supplier of oil to the United States - CNN

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

Well here’s an idea: instead of stopping them or kicking them out, we just put them on a train to Canada. After all, we Americans are too ignorant,selfish and cruel for these refugees to be among us. And I’m sure you will be at the train station waiving the Canadian flag upon their arrival.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Well here’s an idea: instead of stopping them or kicking them out, we just put them on a train to Canada. After all, we Americans are too ignorant,selfish and cruel for these refugees to be among us. And I’m sure you will be at the train station waiving the Canadian flag upon their arrival.

then the canadians could put them on a train to the north pole and then Santa can help them

I mean, they want free shit.

Last edited:
Were under attack and now is the time to keep these criminals out. Even us dealing with MS13 and other gangs could have been avoided with proper border security.

No, we are not under attack. We have more wealth than Mexicans and we're sharing it with them. Get over it. Or, I guess, hide behind your wall. But it's going to happen anyway.
so again, why does a caravan need to come to the US when Mexico can grant sanctuary status? please explain their motive for me.

Also, how do you know they're coming here?

Last edited:

then the canadians could put them on a train to the north pole and then Santa can help them

Hmmmm...they are about the same size as elves.

Trump does. He's going out of his way to provide cover for murdering sheiks. Ever wonder why?

Which is one lawn an American should be mowing.

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?
you want them telling us where our money should go, so I guess you're a yes on that one.

Dig a moat across the entire border.

Use the dirt to elevate New Orleans.

Bring in alligators from Florida......put them in the moat.

Kill 3 birds with one stone.........
:deal:

Which is one lawn an American should be mowing.

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?
you want them telling us where our money should go, so I guess you're a yes on that one.

Nope. I don't. You're confused.

Makes about as much sense as anything Trump has proposed so far.

Well since Trumps proposals have been working out real well I'd say you are full of shit.

Ok.........Free Taco's in the Grand Canyon.....put a door near the cliff and see if they can fly...........how's that.........

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

If by "killing journalists" you mean that Jamal Khashoggi guy, why is it our business? He was a Saudi citizen in a dispute with his government. Why haven't you been complaining about all the other brutal punishments that Saudi imposes on it's citizens? I think that whining because he was a "journalist" is crap. Journalists aren't more important than anyone else.

It's our business because we prop them up. We sell them weapons. We keep these sick fuckers in power. Trump keeps these sick fuckers in power.

We SELL weapons, but we don't GIVE them weapons, which is what one does if they are propping up a government. Trump does nothing that Obama didn't do, who did nothing that Bush didn't do, who did nothing that Clinton didn't do...etc.

Your hypocritical hysteria aside, it's not OUR business. It is between a government and that government's citizens.

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

If by "killing journalists" you mean that Jamal Khashoggi guy, why is it our business? He was a Saudi citizen in a dispute with his government. Why haven't you been complaining about all the other brutal punishments that Saudi imposes on it's citizens? I think that whining because he was a "journalist" is crap. Journalists aren't more important than anyone else.

It's our business because we prop them up. We sell them weapons. We keep these sick fuckers in power. Trump keeps these sick fuckers in power.

We SELL weapons, but we don't GIVE them weapons, which is what one does if they are propping up a government. Trump does nothing that Obama didn't do, who did nothing that Bush didn't do, who did nothing that Clinton didn't do...etc.

Your hypocritical hysteria aside, it's not OUR business. It is between a government and that government's citizens.

It must be confusing to keep all the excuses in synch. Or not.

Forum List

Back