President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

Who gives a shit about what happens in some arab shithole

Trump does. He's going out of his way to provide cover for murdering sheiks. Ever wonder why?

Nope. You're worried about a hungry Mexican mowing someone's lawn for cheap.

Which is one lawn an American should be mowing.

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?
you want them telling us where our money should go, so I guess you're a yes on that one.

Nope. I don't. You're confused.
then you agree with the tax cuts?

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

If by "killing journalists" you mean that Jamal Khashoggi guy, why is it our business? He was a Saudi citizen in a dispute with his government. Why haven't you been complaining about all the other brutal punishments that Saudi imposes on it's citizens? I think that whining because he was a "journalist" is crap. Journalists aren't more important than anyone else.

It's our business because we prop them up. We sell them weapons. We keep these sick fuckers in power. Trump keeps these sick fuckers in power.

We SELL weapons, but we don't GIVE them weapons, which is what one does if they are propping up a government. Trump does nothing that Obama didn't do, who did nothing that Bush didn't do, who did nothing that Clinton didn't do...etc.

Your hypocritical hysteria aside, it's not OUR business. It is between a government and that government's citizens.

It must be confusing to keep all the excuses in synch. Or not.
which excuses are you referring to?

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

If by "killing journalists" you mean that Jamal Khashoggi guy, why is it our business? He was a Saudi citizen in a dispute with his government. Why haven't you been complaining about all the other brutal punishments that Saudi imposes on it's citizens? I think that whining because he was a "journalist" is crap. Journalists aren't more important than anyone else.

It's our business because we prop them up. We sell them weapons. We keep these sick fuckers in power. Trump keeps these sick fuckers in power.

We SELL weapons, but we don't GIVE them weapons, which is what one does if they are propping up a government. Trump does nothing that Obama didn't do, who did nothing that Bush didn't do, who did nothing that Clinton didn't do...etc.

Your hypocritical hysteria aside, it's not OUR business. It is between a government and that government's citizens.

What's even more confusing is trying to keep your "Trumpwhine" straight. May we assume your employer gives you a list to talk about each day?

ann coulter's dreams are coming true!

"I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S

In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!

The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

It's not a threat! It's his constitutional obligation to defend this nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. This is an all-out invasion.

You go first. What were you referring to with: "you want them telling us where our money should go" ?

Trump is trolling their asses right before elections.............immigration...........LOL

tenor.gif

What's even more confusing is trying to keep your "Trumpwhine" straight. May we assume your employer gives you a list to talk about each day?

I'm sure you have all kinds of insane assumptions.

You go first. What were you referring to with: "you want them telling us where our money should go" ?
i know of no excuse. you stated there were excuses. so which ones are you referring to?

So, there are no excuses is what you're saying. so you lied yet again. hmmm color me surprised.

i know of no excuse. you stated there were excuses. so which ones are you referring to?

I've never suggested government should tell us where our money goes. Quite the opposite. What were you referring to?

I was referring to all the excuses for evil offer up by Trump sycophants.

I've never suggested government should tell us where our money goes. Quite the opposite. What were you referring to?

i don't see any reference to that topic in this thread. you ok?

Still no excuses hilarious the out right lie you commit. way to throw your integrity away for evil people on the left.

Still no excuses hilarious the out right lie you commit. way to throw your integrity away for evil people on the left.

Still unwilling to back up your completely bogus accusation. Good for you. Hide.

Still unwilling to back up your completely bogus accusation. Good for you. Hide.
Not sure what you're referring to, it isn't in this thread. no excuses to mention here from your original post. why? got none I know.

Not sure what you're referring to, it isn't in this thread. no excuses to mention here from your original post. why? got none I know.

Rogue agents. Mexican "invasion". All the twisted logic 'splaining why it's OK for Trump to support Putin, Kim, MBS - he loves making excuses for tyrants. And you lapdogs just eat it up like eager fools.

Trump does. He's going out of his way to provide cover for murdering sheiks. Ever wonder why?

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?

No, but government should be restricting people from coming here illegally to mow lawns.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, but government should be restricting people from coming here illegally to mow lawns.

Why should it be illegal to mow lawns?

Your comprehension skills are lacking. I said restricting illegals from coming here to mow lawns.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your comprehension skills are lacking. I said restricting illegals from coming here to mow lawns.

Dodge much? Why should it be illegal for people to come here to mow lawns, or do any other kind of work for that matter? Why should government be able to tell people who they can hire?

Well, Trump better get a move on, because Mexico can't stop them it seems. They pushed through the gated fences and ran in all directions.
Get protection to the borders NOW.

Forum List

Back