President Trump on twitter threatens to send troops to the US-Mexico border to keep out illegals!

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?

No, but government should be restricting people from coming here illegally to mow lawns.

Why should it be illegal to mow lawns?

Your comprehension skills are lacking. I said restricting illegals from coming here to mow lawns.

Dodge much? Why should it be illegal for people to come here to mow lawns, or do any other kind of work for that matter? Why should government be able to tell people who they can hire?
Moron. Government absolutely can say who is allowed in this country.

If you are not allowed in this country, then you are not allowed to work in this country.

Yes. I understand that. I'm asking why. Why can't I invite someone to come here and work for me? Why should I have to ask government for permission? Why should they? Is this just the basic authoritarian mindset?

No, but government should be restricting people from coming here illegally to mow lawns.

Your comprehension skills are lacking. I said restricting illegals from coming here to mow lawns.

Dodge much? Why should it be illegal for people to come here to mow lawns, or do any other kind of work for that matter? Why should government be able to tell people who they can hire?

If you are not allowed in this country, then you are not allowed to work in this country.

Yes. I understand that. I'm asking why. Why can't I invite someone to come here and work for me? Why should I have to ask government for permission? Why should they? Is this just the basic authoritarian mindset?
Because we the people have determined that open borders are a detriment to our society.

I suppose you could go ask every American in the country if it is okay with them, but somehow, you're exploiting the brown man for cheap lawn labor won't impress them.

Sponsor him........get him a green card and he can cut your grass.............You can't find an American to cut your grass.

I cut my own grass..............you too dang lazy to do it yourself.......

What a stupid fucking argument. Go join the left............they deserve you.

Sponsor him........get him a green card and he can cut your grass......
Yes. That's what I mean by asking for permission.
Go join the left............they deserve you.
They're convinced I'm far-right. They won't have me either. ;)

Well..........I guess your screwed then...............in the meantime the law stands..........

Why don't you ask Feinstein about her Chinese agent driver that worked for her?

Your question is ridiculous. That's like asking why is the government stopping you from buying underage sex slaves from overseas? So we have this policy you can hire anybody you like outside our borders. Don't you think the terrorists who want every one of us dead would find that pretty inviting? After all, no red tape, no government checks, just you simply like the person, want to hire them, and it's none of the governments business.

Well..........I guess your screwed then...............in the meantime the law stands..........

Yep. It's not the only fucked up law on the books.

Riddle me this.......you decide to travel to Europe......you have to get this funny little thing called a Passport........to legally visit them................hmmmm.................

Try going to Canada without it..........it'll be a hoot......or Mexico for that matter.......now you could just jump the fence and tell them you are there to mow their lawns........

LOL

So...........libertarians are for open borders........hmmmm

I thought libertarians believed in the Republic and the rule of law.........guess they have changed.........

I thought libertarians believed in the Republic and the rule of law.........guess they have changed.........

Doesn't seem like you understand the concept.

Doesn't seem like you understand the concept.
How's that............you don't like the laws you change them............and in a Republic you obey the laws............

I understand that in 3 decades we have grown by 68 million migrants.......both in birthrates, chain migration and the illegal and overstay floods.......And they are now a quarter of our population.......and it continues to grow............and it continues to cost us more and more money in Entitlements and aid..............lowers wages............and replaces the population to those who normally vote Democrap..................

Come in legally..........or don't come at all...........No Vacancy

A little thing called the Posse Comitatus prevents that my friend.

For a police action? Yes.

For foreign invasion? No.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course we are but not from illegals entering this country.

The military can't act on US soil. Posse Comitatus

However Border patrol and local LEO's can act.

These people ARE NOT ILLEGALS. They haven't crossed to the US illegally and they have no intention of doing so.

These are refugees from the most violent countries in the world. Worse than Syria, worse than Africa. Countries which are in the control of violent narco terrorists.

Of course ignorant, selfish and cruel people like you don't care. You're the problem.

You are an ignorant fool.

Looking at the pictures of these refugees, how is that everyone has a brand new backpack and are carrying nothing else on such a journey? No food, no water, and nothing besides what is in those nice new backpacks!

enough with the idle threats
He better take the lead from Nike and Just do it
Yes we should ignore Trumps tyrant buddies killing journalists, and send our military to stop the lawn care invasion.

If by "killing journalists" you mean that Jamal Khashoggi guy, why is it our business? He was a Saudi citizen in a dispute with his government. Why haven't you been complaining about all the other brutal punishments that Saudi imposes on it's citizens? I think that whining because he was a "journalist" is crap. Journalists aren't more important than anyone else.

It's our business because we prop them up. We sell them weapons. We keep these sick fuckers in power. Trump keeps these sick fuckers in power.

Yeah, nothing says to Saudi people "Stay in line or else!" like an F-15 fighter making airstrikes in Yemen.

What an idiot!

Which is one lawn an American should be mowing.

According to whom? Should government be telling us who can mow our lawns, in your view?

Suppose they wanted to hire Russians. If Russia had a few destroyers anchored off the coast and were ferrying in Russian families is that okay.

Nope. The military is forbidden to operate on American soil. Only an act by Congress would allow it.
so you think we're not allowed to defend our country? what world you live in. LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Of course we are but not from illegals entering this country.

The military can't act on US soil. Posse Comitatus

However Border patrol and local LEO's can act.

These people ARE NOT ILLEGALS. They haven't crossed to the US illegally and they have no intention of doing so.

These are refugees from the most violent countries in the world. Worse than Syria, worse than Africa. Countries which are in the control of violent narco terrorists.

Of course ignorant, selfish and cruel people like you don't care. You're the problem.

Are you suggesting we take in ALL such people from across the globe?

Of course she is. She's an idiot.

She thinks all these uneducated, useless asylum seekers should be allowed just because they are supposedly escaping from bad things in their own country.

Oh and never mind that they don't speak English and we will be paying to support their useless asses.

As I said. She's an idiot.

Oh and if you don't agree with her you are ignorant, selfish and cruel. You sure couldn't be an American who doesn't want a bunch of uneducated, useless fucks in the country. Indeed not.

We have enough Democrats already!

You can do that. All you have to do is sponsor them and get them an H-1B visa. Good luck! We await your report back on how Jose and Consuela and their 5 children are doing with your yard work.

What should Trump do, allow illegals to flow into the country RAPING and KILLING American citizens? If Obama had any balls he would have put a stop to this like Trump is doing.
We just had ANOTHER illegal arrested here in KC on a hit & run

Before president Trump none of the thousands of Americans KILLED and RAPED by illegals was being reported. You couldn't talk about it without being branded a racist. Thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals but the narrative, the propaganda was completely one sided oh look at those poor illegals they are just hard working people picking vegetables on farms.

Complete rubbish

Forum List

Back