President Trump & President Putin have something in common: Christian white nationalism

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they also share: a contempt for international bodies such as the UN and a dislike of the EU.

that's why they get along.

no collusion. NO COLLUSION!

You know...............Trump has held up Reagan as a model that he thinks he should follow.

What do you think St. Ronnie would say about his close ties with Russia?

they also share: a contempt for international bodies such as the UN and a dislike of the EU.

I've seen no evidence that Trump is really into White Nationalism.

NOT being ashamed of being white, and being an American Nationalist, is not the same thing.

Ditto Christian.

I've seen no evidence that Trump is really into White Nationalism.

NOT being ashamed of being white, and being an American Nationalist, is not the same thing.

Ditto Christian.

Are you white? Do you think the United States should exist as an independent sovereign country?

If yes. You are also a white nationalist. America first!

You know...............Trump has held up Reagan as a model that he thinks he should follow.

What do you think St. Ronnie would say about his close ties with Russia?

Reagan knew what the reasons for the Cold War was, and would be very, very happy to see the Cold War over, and would not support starting up it again for no reason.

You lefties keep asking this question.

All you do, when you ask this question, is show how utterly ignorant you are about the Cold War and Ronald Reagan.

ronald_reagan_by_balddog4-d3hv0jp.jpg

Ive seen no evidence that Trump is a Christian.

But he is not actively hostile to them, like you bigoted lefties are.

That's a plus.
The OP describes him as a christian white nationalist. "Not being hostile" hardly qualifies him as a christian. In fact the way he has conducted his life suggests a lack of any christian faith.

The all mighty dollar is his god!
Trump is his God.

Ive seen no evidence that Trump is a Christian.

But he is not actively hostile to them, like you bigoted lefties are.

That's a plus.
The OP describes him as a christian white nationalist. "Not being hostile" hardly qualifies him as a christian. In fact the way he has conducted his life suggests a lack of any christian faith.

I made it clear I disagreed with the OP.

He is white, he is a nationalist. He was raised in a Christian culture but does not appear to be a practicing Christian.

Or at least not much of one, considering some of his businesses and personal life.

BUT, as I said, he is at least not actively hostile to Christians, the way some many of you lefties are.

So, that's a plus.

None of that meets the definition of White Christian Nationalist.

`
`

Actually, it's not all christians. It's primarily the evangelicals, charismatic, fundamentalists and baptists.

Forum List

Back