President Trump & President Putin have something in common: Christian white nationalism

Where did Putin proclaim his belief in Jesus Christ?

Dunno when he proclaimed it, but if you have Google on your computer (most do), then you could use the search engine to find out.

BTW................he's Russian Orthodox Christian and attends church like many do here in the US, only on the important holidays.

What is Vladimir Putin's religion?

Putin regularly attends the most important services of the Russian Orthodox Church on the main Orthodox Christian holidays. He established a good relationship with Patriarchs of the Russian Church, the late Alexy II of Moscow and the current Kirill of Moscow.

they also share: a contempt for international bodies such as the UN and a dislike of the EU.

that's why they get along.

no collusion. NO COLLUSION!

I've seen no evidence that Trump is really into White Nationalism.

NOT being ashamed of being white, and being an American Nationalist, is not the same thing.

Ditto Christian.

If you’ve seen no evidence, it’s because you’re wilfully blind to it. It’s in his use of images from white supremacist groups, his refusal to disavow David Duke, and other white supremacist leaders.

There’s his claiming there were “good people” marching and chanting “The Jews will not replace us”.

Last but not least is his obsession with Barrack Obama’s birth certificate and his efforts to deny the legitimacy of Obama’s Presidency. The lengths he will go to in undoing the work of Obama's Presidency. There is no stronger evidence of his racism and white supremacist tendendies. Fred Trump was a KKK leader in New York. The apple fell directly under the family tree

they also share: a contempt for international bodies such as the UN and a dislike of the EU.

NOT being ashamed of being white, and being an American Nationalist, is not the same thing.

Ditto Christian.

If you’ve seen no evidence, it’s because you’re wilfully blind to it. It’s in his use of images from white supremacist groups, his refusal to disavow David Duke, and other white supremacist leaders.

There’s his claiming there were “good people” marching and chanting “The Jews will not replace us”.

Last but not least is his obsession with Barrack Obama’s birth certificate and his efforts to deny the legitimacy of Obama’s Presidency. The lengths he will go to in undoing the work of Obama's Presidency. There is no stronger evidence of his racism and white supremacist tendendies. Fred Trump was a KKK leader in New York. The apple fell directly under the family tree

That was the Logical Fallacy of Shot Gun Argument, presenting a shit ton of weak arguments hoping that none will be addressed.

There is also quite a bit of Circular Reasoning in there as you assume one negative conclusion, then use that as "Evidence" to reach other negative conclusions.

I will address your second vile lie, as it is so easy to refute, and it is not credible that you don't know that you are lying

You claimed he refused to refute David Duke.

From the right wing rag the Washington Post.

Donald Trump and David Duke: For the record

"NBC’s Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.” "

"Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Heilemann: “Would you repudiate David Duke?”

Trump: “Sure, I would do that, if it made you feel better. "

Question: “How do you feel about the recent endorsement from David Duke?”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos: “So, are you prepared right now to make a clear and unequivocal statement renouncing the support of all white supremacists?”

Trump: “Of course, I am. I mean, there’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody; a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs and a new standard in Palm Beach and I’ve gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody. So, of course, I am.

Trump: “We had a news conference and they asked me the exact same question. I said I disavow. Now, right after the program that we’re talking about — and I thought it was clear, but you know, we’re talking about groups, groups, groups. I do have to know the name of the group because, who knows? I mean, they have to give me the name of the group. But right after, when I reviewed it, I put out a tweet and I put out on Facebook that I totally disavow. Now everybody knew I did that but the press refused to look at that. It was right after. And I disavowed then; I disavowed today on ABC with George Stephanopoulos, I disavowed again. I mean, how many times are you supposed to disavow? But I disavow and hopefully it’s the final time I have to do it. But if you look at Facebook and if you look at Twitter, right after the show I put out a statement because I want everybody to be sure.”

You are a filthy liar and a Race Baiting Asshole.

Let's suppose every White in the US moves to another country.
Leaving the muslims/latinos/asians and negroes.
In a couple of decades the asians would own 100% of the nation's wealth. (Like they do in Africa already)
The muslims would have been kicked out of the country or ghettoised. The latinos and negroes would be the 'slave class'.
NO ONE but wealthy bright asians would allowed into the country.

Welcome to China!

Ditto Christian.

You mean the KKK that was 100% Democrat?
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Lefties seem to have at least one ignorant bigoted and racist notion in common. For some reason they seem to be of the opinion that Blacks and Hispanics and Asian Americans not to mention Jews and other non Christians are incapable of feelings of "nationalism". Maybe it's wishful thinking stemming from decades of pandering and demeaning minorities and ridiculing Christian values

Lefties seem to have at least one ignorant bigoted and racist notion in common. For some reason they seem to be of the opinion that Blacks and Hispanics and Asian Americans not to mention Jews and other non Christians are incapable of feelings of "nationalism". Maybe it's wishful thinking stemming from decades of pandering and demeaning minorities and ridiculing Christian values

Righties seem to have one ignorant thing in common. They know what each and everyone who holds a left of centre opinion is thinking and/or doing. We are uniform in our beliefs and actions.

Forum List

Back