🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Trump Proposes The Biggest Civil Service Changes In 40 Years

Its funny how all these changes will negatively effect the poor and middle class! But the rich will get even fatter and greedier!!!

-Let that poor bastard die! Even if he works 2 jobs!
-Let let our middle class collapse as the rich suck it up even faster!
-Destroy our environment and air quality! We don't need those things!
-Destroy our lead in science!
-
insanity!
Exactly right.

It's easy to understand why the richest, greediest, parasites in this country support trump. They're the real beneficiaries of his mindlessly destructive actions.

But it's impossible to understand why trump sheep who are working class, poor, or middle class would support a dolt whose policies will hurt them.

Maybe that's the real reason republicans hate education so much. They want to keep their base as stupid as possible. Who else would believe the bullshit trump feeds them on a daily basis. Who else would listen to and believe Rush, Hannity, and the other gasbags on Hate Radio. And who else would applaude the man who will damage their political and financial future.

So what does yours (and Matthew's) posts have to do with the OP.....other than bash Trump & his supporters? Cause none of either of your ramblings have anything to do with government employees that do or don't do their jobs

Its funny how all these changes will negatively effect the poor and middle class! But the rich will get even fatter and greedier!!!

-
insanity!

Bullshit. Government employees are hired to serve the people; not the other way around. The best best serve the people (including the poor and middle class) while the worst do not deserve a free ride at the expense of the poor and middle class.

You can't hire the best unless you pay them the best.

And as anyone who has ever worked in government knows, the government certainly doesn't pay the best salaries for the best people.

And neither do all private sector employers for the similar job duties. Neither do they offer a full benefits package or the job security that a government job does.

Yes! If there is one area that I believe Trump can be counted on to perform, it is picking people to work for him. He's really experienced at that. And it shows.

-
insanity!
Exactly right.

It's easy to understand why the richest, greediest, parasites in this country support trump. They're the real beneficiaries of his mindlessly destructive actions.

But it's impossible to understand why trump sheep who are working class, poor, or middle class would support a dolt whose policies will hurt them.

Maybe that's the real reason republicans hate education so much. They want to keep their base as stupid as possible. Who else would believe the bullshit trump feeds them on a daily basis. Who else would listen to and believe Rush, Hannity, and the other gasbags on Hate Radio. And who else would applaude the man who will damage their political and financial future.

How does Trump policies hurt the middle class, be specific.
The tax cuts are being added to the national debt.

You mean pass out money to sycophants. Republicans have no "metric" on what a good job is. It's who kisses ass the best.

You can't hire the best unless you pay them the best.

And as anyone who has ever worked in government knows, the government certainly doesn't pay the best salaries for the best people.
they do in the post office....but they dont get rid of the shitty workers....

"Hire the best and fire the worst."

"He seems to be interested in political revenge by firing people," Cox (American Federation of Government Employees president) said. "The government is not a family business that you get to be in total control of."

Some of Trump's proposals can be done administratively, and others would take congressional action.

I can already hears the howls from the Left and oter unions. "He can't do that to us!"

Watch him.

Story @ 'Hire the best and fire the worst': Trump proposes biggest civil service change in 40 years
He certainly likes wife beaters for interns and aides..Yeah there's the best his buddies have to offer.
How many wife beaters did Obama fire? None?
I didn't think so.

they dont get rid of the shitty workers....

And that's the biggest problem. They can't just get rid of them. There is a process the supervisor has to go thru that can take months, depending on the employees responses to any disciplinary actions it can take years before an employee is actually terminated.

So what does yours (and Matthew's) posts have to do with the OP.....other than bash Trump & his supporters? Cause none of either of your ramblings have anything to do with government employees that do or don't do their jobs
And what does YOUR post have to do with the OP. Your only reason for posting was to bash ScienceRocks and me.

Aside from that, there's no way you could know which government employees do or don't do their jobs, either. So you're talking out of your ass.

Finally, we all have opinions and this is where we choose to express them. If you don't like it, eat shit.

And what does YOUR post have to do with the OP. Your only reason for posting was to bash ScienceRocks and me.

Aside from that, there's no way you could know which government employees do or don't do their jobs, either. So you're talking out of your ass.

Finally, we all have opinions and this is where we choose to express them. If you don't like it, eat shit.

You mean pass out money to sycophants. Republicans have no "metric" on what a good job is. It's who kisses ass the best.
All trump cares about is getting his fat ass kissed by his supporters.

That's why trump is forever holding campaign events where he can beat off in front of his sheep. And they lap it up like the trained fools they are. Talk about stained dresses. Lol...

Wrong.....go back & read thru the thread. I've made several comments that did address the OP......which had to do with government employees that don't do their jobs to be disciplined and/or terminated and those who do their jobs be rewarded.

I do know just a bit about government employees because I had been one for 14 years getting to work early, staying late, taking on extra projects,etc. I did my job and did it well, not to mention having to cover for another employee who couldn't bother to show up for work or even call to say they wouldn't make it. When she did come in, she was always late, left early and wouldn't even do the minimal duties assigned.

Our supervisor couldn't fire her outright, but had to document her for several months before being able to take it to the next step. Yet the employee would actually show up & do something right before that deadline and the supervisor had to start the whole process again........it took over 3 years before she was finally terminated.
So don't be telling me I'm talking out my ass. When you & ScienceRocks can only talk about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and it's all Trumps fault. Why don't you tell us all just how that compares to government employees that could lose employment protections because they can't be bothered to put in a little effort, huh? Or actually do the work they are getting paid for? Or why & the hell should they get the same rate of pay as the employees that do show up, do their own work and the work of those who don't.

Wrong.....go back & read thru the thread. I've made several comments that did address the OP......which had to do with government employees that don't do their jobs to be disciplined and/or terminated and those who do their jobs be rewarded.

I do know just a bit about government employees because I had been one for 14 years getting to work early, staying late, taking on extra projects,etc. I did my job and did it well, not to mention having to cover for another employee who couldn't bother to show up for work or even call to say they wouldn't make it. When she did come in, she was always late, left early and wouldn't even do the minimal duties assigned.

Our supervisor couldn't fire her outright, but had to document her for several months before being able to take it to the next step. Yet the employee would actually show up & do something right before that deadline and the supervisor had to start the whole process again........it took over 3 years before she was finally terminated.
So don't be telling me I'm talking out my ass. When you & ScienceRocks can only talk about the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and it's all Trumps fault. Why don't you tell us all just how that compares to government employees that could lose employment protections because they can't be bothered to put in a little effort, huh? Or actually do the work they are getting paid for? Or why & the hell should they get the same rate of pay as the employees that do show up, do their own work and the work of those who don't.

Gee whiz! What a typically stereotypical story!

Yeah right.

So you were the one good government empoyee who "did my job and did it well..."

trump supporters strike again. :sleeping-smiley-015:

"The government isn't a family business" and neither is it a freaking employment agency. What does it tell you when the federal government shuts down and "non essential personnel" are sent home? The non-stated intent of all government bureaucracies is to get bigger and receive more funding. Under both republican and democrat control the bureaucracies have had competing agendas or agendas that have become obsolete but they still get bigger and retain more funding and office space because career politicians are part of the problem rather than the solution. Drain the freaking swamp.
The swamp is indeed being drained with people under house arrest and others who have already taken guilty pleas. A serial wife beater was just canned too. The Trump crime family needs to go next.

trump is the worst president I can remember. It'll take decades to repair the damage this stupid fuck is doing to America.

Hopefully the '18 elections will help slow the trump cancer until 2020 when we'll have a chance to elect someone with a fucking brain, common sense, basic sense of decency, etc..

HILLARY leading the charge?? lmao

Greg

Forum List

Back