President Trump Publicly Rips FBI and National Security Advisor McMaster Over Russia Investigation

Trump is not doing himself any favors by acting so guilty all the time (like in this instance). Damn he is stupid. I am sure his lawyers are full-blown alcoholics by now.

Trump is not doing himself any favors by acting so guilty all the time (like in this instance). Damn he is stupid. I am sure his lawyers are full-blown alcoholics by now.

You get this!

potd.gif

From the linked article:
General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians...
I find it very hard to believe McMaster forgot to say anything of the sort. Far more likely is that he never intended to say that.

What we know as American citizens, the upper levels of the FBI were controlled by Hussaine Obama and Crooked Hillary and attacked our democracy. The lower levels of the FBI ignore notification from American citizens a mentally ill person with bombs or whatever seeks to bomb or whatever a facility that really should not allow non students to enter...So the FBI is total fail from top to bottom and local schools do not even check for IDs?

Goldilocks has something serious to hide or he wouldn't be going to such extreme efforts to keep it hidden.
Anybody that isnt guilty is totally interested in clearing their name and reputation.

END OF STORY.

Forum List

Back