President Trump rally in Fargo, North Dakota thread

Another Trump Klan rally?

well you voted for the ms13 member in ny 14

So we'll give you one more chance to at least appear to not live in your own meme-land brain. If you aren't up to it then off to ignore. You speak in batshit nonsense that no one outside your bizarro world understands.
LOL, see you don't like the same shit thrown in your face, but the sad part is my post is much closer to the truth......we have never supported the klan nor defended them or their actions, but you guys have with ms13......all kinds of excuses you give for them.

Best President in the entire history of this country. :laughing0301:
Not there yet, but he's moving into the top 5 very fast.
Reagan defeated the Soviet commies, Trump is crushing the American ones.

Maxine IS the face of the hateful Democratic Party. Republicans need to keep putting her comments out there for the world to see.

Trump is backing the white supremacist Senate candidate in Virginia. Maybe Democrats should remind voters of that.

So we'll give you one more chance to at least appear to not live in your own meme-land brain. If you aren't up to it then off to ignore. You speak in batshit nonsense that no one outside your bizarro world understands.
LOL, see you don't like the same shit thrown in your face, but the sad part is my post is much closer to the truth......we have never supported the klan nor defended them or their actions, but you guys have with ms13......all kinds of excuses you give for them.

You insist on falsely accusing people of being MS-13. The GOP candidate in the Virginia Senate race is a white supremacist. Trump congratulated him.

What is interesting is in ND, the Democrat Heitkamp is running as a Republican while the Republican is running as a Democrat. Heitkamp opposes the tax cuts because of the deficits the CBO which is run by Republicans say will devastate this country financially. The Republican says don't worry about deficits and be happy.

Fake News running video where Trumps remark about MS13 is omitted so it makes his very harsh comments appear to be about all illegals.

I watched most of it on Tucker's show and then later on Lou Dobb's show. The Donald is getting better and better at the rallies. Nobody, democrat or even republican is in the same ballpark. He is hilarious and a genius. No wonder Hussaine and Crooked Hillary had no chance in the election and had to resort to weaponizing the intelligence agencies to frame our President. I surfed to fake news MSNBC and Blinky Maddow and that douchebag after its show were shedding fake tears as they doubled down on the illegal alien invasion thing. Folks, democrats need to stock up on Prep H for this November. :p

I watched most of it on Tucker's show and then later on Lou Dobb's show. The Donald is getting better and better at the rallies. Nobody, democrat or even republican is in the same ballpark. He is hilarious and a genius. No wonder Hussaine and Crooked Hillary had no chance in the election and had to resort to weaponizing the intelligence agencies to frame our President. I surfed to fake news MSNBC and Blinky Maddow and that douchebag after its show were shedding fake tears as they doubled down on the illegal alien invasion thing. Folks, democrats need to stock up on Prep H for this November. :p
Always keep in mind that most Americans vote against the orange and a big majority didnt want to vote for the clown and career politician. Please keep that in mind....oh and also the whole world is laughing at your orange master.

Be sure to iron your pointy hat.

Always keep in mind that most Americans voted against Trump :)....that Obama had more Americans vote for him by almost 7 million in 2008 than the clown. That the unpopular Hillary had 3 million more votes of Americans ;).

Always keep in mind that most Americans voted against Trump :)....that Obama had more Americans vote for him by almost 7 million in 2008 than the clown. That the unpopular Hillary had 3 million more votes of Americans ;).

That just proves how many fucking idiots who are brain washed by the MSM there are. LA and NY are not the geographic U.S.

Be sure to iron your pointy hat.
Oh look, another KKK reference. When it comes right down to it, that's all you have, isn't it?

Let me take a wild guess, OnePercenter is out right now picking a case of Prep H at the local 24/7 CVS. :p

That just proves how many fucking idiots who are brain washed by the MSM there are. LA and NY are not the geographic U.S.

One looks at what the 26% of "Americans" voted in as president and see why we have crazies in this country. Let's say that's just the left that think like this....how about the whole world can't be wrong at laughing at this choice? can't it?...the orange whenever he opens his mouth or goes makes fun of himself....heck even him standing with his unbuttoned suit, funny looking face and hair you wanna laugh...sometimes I can't believe that such a clown is a president or even a head of something....Wow just WOW!!!
I'm yet to meet a citizen of the world, that goes wow what a cool, nice, good, classy president you guys have. But the orange sheep found a solution for that, when they just answer fuck the world lol.

Forum List

Back