President Trump rally in Fargo, North Dakota thread

Another Trump Klan rally?

well you voted for the ms13 member in ny 14

So we'll give you one more chance to at least appear to not live in your own meme-land brain. If you aren't up to it then off to ignore. You speak in batshit nonsense that no one outside your bizarro world understands.
LOL, see you don't like the same shit thrown in your face, but the sad part is my post is much closer to the truth......we have never supported the klan nor defended them or their actions, but you guys have with ms13......all kinds of excuses you give for them.

Be sure to iron your pointy hat.
Oh look, another KKK reference. When it comes right down to it, that's all you have, isn't it?

Calling Osama Bin Laden a terrorist today just as people have for 15 years is still valid. He is what he is.

You are what you are, orange turd is what he is. Live with it.

So we'll give you one more chance to at least appear to not live in your own meme-land brain. If you aren't up to it then off to ignore. You speak in batshit nonsense that no one outside your bizarro world understands.
LOL, see you don't like the same shit thrown in your face, but the sad part is my post is much closer to the truth......we have never supported the klan nor defended them or their actions, but you guys have with ms13......all kinds of excuses you give for them.

Sorry but the truth hurts. we don't give the time of day to the klan, you guys defend MS13 daily........awwwwwww the poor immigrants and brown people.......we don't hate brown people, we hate people who kill and rape.....too bad you don't.

Oh look, another KKK reference. When it comes right down to it, that's all you have, isn't it?

Calling Osama Bin Laden a terrorist today just as people have for 15 years is still valid. He is what he is.

You are what you are, orange turd is what he is. Live with it.
it is all issac has. Funny he picked a Christian scientist/mathematic genius to be his avatar.
But hey he has no ideas, he can just say racist!!!!!!!!

Sorry but the truth hurts. we don't give the time of day to the klan, you guys defend MS13 daily........awwwwwww the poor immigrants and brown people.......we don't hate brown people, we hate people who kill and rape.....too bad you don't.

upload_2018-6-28_14-4-26.jpeg

Best President in the entire history of this country. :laughing0301:
Not there yet, but he's moving into the top 5 very fast.
Reagan defeated the Soviet commies, Trump is crushing the American ones.

Maxine IS the face of the hateful Democratic Party. Republicans need to keep putting her comments out there for the world to see.

Trump is backing the white supremacist Senate candidate in Virginia. Maybe Democrats should remind voters of that.

"White supremacist" is just another leftist "little boy who cried wolf" catch phrase that no longer has any meaning at all. You people have been using that phrase forever, as well as words like "racist", "sexist", "homophobic", "and "misogynist". Between you and I, they no longer don't even elicit an emotion.

Always keep in mind that most Americans voted against Trump :)....that Obama had more Americans vote for him by almost 7 million in 2008 than the clown. That the unpopular Hillary had 3 million more votes of Americans ;).

We are a republic not a democracy. I thank God every day the founding fathers had the foresight to implement an electoral college. So your point is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back