President Trump rally in South Carolina in support of Governor Henry McMaster thread

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
no relation to HR McMaster!

i know its early (Rally starts in a few minutes) but i'm excited. i got the boys, the booze, the bacon with me, i'm ready to go!

FIRED UP! READY TO GO! GIVE EM HELL TRUMP!

• Banned
Trump erupts! "get your asses out tomorrow and vote so that fake media doesn't blame me!"

then Trump points to press at McMaster rally: "Look at all those fake newsers!"

• Banned
Trump, boasting of his Singapore summit: "North Korea. Great Success. Chairman Kim. Great, great, success."

Also told his audience that Singapore was in a much different time zone due to its distance from Washington. "Who knew?"

Again bragging about getting hostages back from Kim. Yes, these would have the hostages that Kim took. For the purpose of getting something for their release.

• Banned
This is what American heroes look like

Dgk58I9VQAE_F8-.jpg

Trump, boasting of his Singapore summit: "North Korea. Great Success. Chairman Kim. Great, great, success."

Also told his audience that Singapore was in a much different time zone due to its distance from Washington. "Who knew?"

Again bragging about getting hostages back from Kim. Yes, these would have the hostages that Kim took. For the purpose of getting something for their release.
And here I thought the US didn't negotiate with terrorist..

Don't care. And should I decide to vote in tomorrow's runoff, it won't be for the candidate tickling Trump's balls.

• Banned

i know its early (Rally starts in a few minutes) but i'm excited. i got the boys, the booze, the bacon with me, i'm ready to go!

Wasn't he a general?

General HR McMaster was Trump's national security advisor.

Governor Henry McMaster is the guy who Trump is doing the rally for. different person

you just wanted to exhaust me and distract me from watching Trump's rally, didn't you. just jonesing!

Wasn't he a general?

General HR McMaster was Trump's national security advisor.

Governor Henry McMaster is the guy who Trump is doing the rally for. different person

you just wanted to exhaust me and distract me from watching Trump's rally, didn't you. just jonesing!
I thought you'd never stop dancing..

"you're smarter. you're more loyal. we have the greatest base in the history of politics"

Trump just now: "The guy on CBS is -- what a lowlife. What a lowlife. I mean, honestly, are these people funny?" The crowd shouts "NO!" Trump adds: "This guy on CBS has no talent..."

Trump criticizes the media for allegedly saying, of his North Korea meeting, "Hillary Clinton could've done that." "I don't think so," he says. There is a loud "lock her up" chant.

Trump notes that Arnold Schwarzenegger took over his show and got much worse ratings. He says his wife told him, "You know there's nobody that can take your place." He adds: "How smart is that?"

Trump: "you know, polls are fake news also"

"Some people have said i have the best political instincts in the history of the world. i think so!"

"With all the complaining I'm doing, we've done a very good job." Trump says

Democrats are now the party of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi. YESSSS. Hang those old hags around democrat necks.

"I turned down Sean Spicer for his new show despite the fact that it would have been YUGE with the biggest ratings since the Apprentice and the largest live audience since the 2017 Inauguration (which was the largest ever on record)!!!!!!!!!"

"The enemy of the people," Trump says pointing at the free press at the back of the room.

Others who used this exact phrase and called the press the “enemy of the people”: Stalin, Mao, and Chavez.

Forum List

Back