President Trump says AR-15s are for "entertainment"

I guess this is trump's idea of entertainment....

las-vegas-shooting-856520446.jpg

It looks like the aftermath of left wing Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock's spree. The media spilled the beans about the Country music festival victims attending nothing more than a Trump Rally but the... duh ...FBI never could figure out the motive. AR 15's are legal semi-auto .223 rifles. Tens of thousands of people use them for sport and target shooting and that translates to entertainment unless you are afflicted with TDS.

I agree with Trump. Shooting AR's is damn good entertainment. I killed two nice bucks with one back in November.

It looks like the aftermath of left wing Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock's spree. The media spilled the beans about the Country music festival victims attending nothing more than a Trump Rally but the... duh ...FBI never could figure out the motive. AR 15's are legal semi-auto .223 rifles. Tens of thousands of people use them for sport and target shooting and that translates to entertainment unless you are afflicted with TDS.
Trump rally?? From where do you get your news?

So what? He was likely referring to harmless target-shooting. I'm sorry if President Trump's opinion about AR-15s makes your tiny little penis shrivel up.

It's no secret that most sissie lefties also hate trucks and motorsports. Do they specifically hate the vehicles that are sometimes used by criminals?

The "Vegas Shooter"....:spinner::spinner:....another mass shooting incident where the public bought the official narrative. Doy....

Trump rally?? From where do you get your news?

My favorite thing about a Trump Rally is him calling out the FAKE NEWS....

But then again all the other Tard bashing he does is fun too....

The "Vegas Shooter"....:spinner::spinner:....another mass shooting incident where the public bought the official narrative. Doy....

What's the 'real story', detective?

Forum List

Back