President Trump says AR-15s are for "entertainment"

I guess this is trump's idea of entertainment....

las-vegas-shooting-856520446.jpg
It looks like the aftermath of left wing Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock's spree. The media spilled the beans about the Country music festival victims attending nothing more than a Trump Rally but the... duh ...FBI never could figure out the motive. AR 15's are legal semi-auto .223 rifles. Tens of thousands of people use them for sport and target shooting and that translates to entertainment unless you are afflicted with TDS.

An AR-15 with a bump stock is needed by hunters who are suddenly confronted by a herd of killer deer.

Her nice cleavage looks like it could lead to good entertainment!

Yep. That is justification enough for you to join my ignore list.

You're replying to a Russian whose only job is to divide Americans.

The person's posts are mostly divisive and usually by race.

That person should be ignored by all real Americans. I just scroll by its posts.

...but you had NO problem with someone using that picture to make a sick joke about Trump. Youre a hypocrite, so just shut up

...but you had NO problem with someone using that picture to make a sick joke about Trump. Youre a hypocrite, so just shut up
:blahblah:

It looks like the aftermath of left wing Vegas mass shooter Stephen Paddock's spree. The media spilled the beans about the Country music festival victims attending nothing more than a Trump Rally but the... duh ...FBI never could figure out the motive. AR 15's are legal semi-auto .223 rifles. Tens of thousands of people use them for sport and target shooting and that translates to entertainment unless you are afflicted with TDS.
Trump rally?? From where do you get your news?
<crickets>

I think the problem is most people don't even know what an AR-15 is. It's not a machine gun. It fires one round each time you pull the trigger. That is what "semi-automatic" means.

I have one and keep it right next to my bed. I also enjoy taking it to the range. So for me it serves a dual purpose, home defense and entertainment.

Yup loads of people compete in shooting contests across this country.

AR-15's and all guns can be and are used for entertainment.

I agree with Trump. Shooting AR's is damn good entertainment. I killed two nice bucks with one back in November.
I bet you got both with one shot.

Nah, it took 12 shots per deer. A poor shot needs the extra rounds and the rapid shots to get the animal. Not much meat left though. But damn, he has fun head, neck, heart, gut, blowing off a leg or two. Now, that's a real sportsman.

I agree with Trump. Shooting AR's is damn good entertainment. I killed two nice bucks with one back in November.
I bet you got both with one shot.

Nah, it took 12 shots per deer. A poor shot needs the extra rounds and the rapid shots to get the animal. Not much meat left though. But damn, he has fun head, neck, heart, gut, blowing off a leg or two. Now, that's a real sportsman.
Yeah a .223 ain’t gonna kill deer without a hell of magazine load. He should try a pointed stick sometime.

I think the problem is most people don't even know what an AR-15 is. It's not a machine gun. It fires one round each time you pull the trigger. That is what "semi-automatic" means.

I have one and keep it right next to my bed. I also enjoy taking it to the range. So for me it serves a dual purpose, home defense and entertainment.
The AR-15 is the stepbrother of the M-16 and both are good at jamming.

In the army I was a TOW missile systems tech. I’d rather have missile systems over small arms.

Man, when I turned 18 I got me a gun. My buddy said I should get one of them 7.62 X 39 SKSs for about $115 bucks. I paid $80 for my gun, and bullets cost about $1 apiece. I looked at them little itty bitty bullets and laughed, just like I do about AR bullets. That's just me. :)

65 vs. 180 grain, and mine is moving faster, baby.

Forum List

Back