President Trump says AR-15s are for "entertainment"

Firearms can be legally used in, literally, dozens of ways.
Anything other than self-defense has at least a small amount of 'entertainment' factored into it.

I guess James Hodgkinson didn't get the memo.
Now you have to account for the other 8 million AR-15s in private hands, that aren't used to hurt anyone.
-Just- 8 million?
If you have a link to a higher number I'll take it.......I will update my number....
I don't, but I certainly would not take the 8 million as gospel, regardless of the source.

This is funny, and one of the reasons I debate about guns......because of your question about the number....I found a new number...a better number, from an anti-gun source....which means the anti-gunners will hate it....even more...

This goes to 2012.....and reports 2 million new rifles each year....so adding that to the total.......

34,000 million semi-automatic rifles now in 2019 that the anti-gun morons would want banned......

How Many Assault Weapons Do Americans Own?

In raw numbers, American gunmakers produced and imported 8.5 million such rifles between 1990 and 2012, and about one and two million annually every year since.
-----

Do the math and it works out to between 15 and 20 million modern sporting rifles now in circulation. (An important note: The NSSF report includes weapons produced for law enforcement.)
----

Nonetheless, according to CNN, the AR-15 is now perhaps the most popular single model of rifle in the country. And the overall number of assault-style weapons in the United States is not just an academic matter: the constitutionality of gun bans rests on their historic popularity.

This is funny, and one of the reasons I debate about guns......because of your question about the number....I found a new number...a better number, from an anti-gun source....which means the anti-gunners will hate it....even more...

This goes to 2012.....and reports 2 million new rifles each year....so adding that to the total.......

34,000 million semi-automatic rifles now in 2019 that the anti-gun morons would want banned......

How Many Assault Weapons Do Americans Own?

In raw numbers, American gunmakers produced and imported 8.5 million such rifles between 1990 and 2012, and about one and two million annually every year since.
-----

Do the math and it works out to between 15 and 20 million modern sporting rifles now in circulation. (An important note: The NSSF report includes weapons produced for law enforcement.)
----

Nonetheless, according to CNN, the AR-15 is now perhaps the most popular single model of rifle in the country. And the overall number of assault-style weapons in the United States is not just an academic matter: the constitutionality of gun bans rests on their historic popularity.
~20 million AR-type rifles in the US.
2-3 are used in a mass shooting every year to kill ~10 people.
Anti-gun loon conclusion: BAN THEM!!!!!!!
:lol:

When we get to shtf times, all these gun grabbers gonna feel small when they have to hand over all their shit.:2up:

Why, because you will be coming for out Sh*** with your AR at gunpoint? You are in for a very big and very short surprise and a very permanent one. If anyone doesn't completely agree with you 100% they should not have a gun of any kind, right? Just remember, I have a document that says I am sane issued by the Medical Community and the US Military. Where is yours? And you want to disarm me because I disagree with you?

When we get to shtf times, all these gun grabbers gonna feel small when they have to hand over all their shit.:2up:

Why, because you will be coming for out Sh*** with your AR at gunpoint? You are in for a very big and very short surprise and a very permanent one. If anyone doesn't completely agree with you 100% they should not have a gun of any kind, right? Just remember, I have a document that says I am sane issued by the Medical Community and the US Military. Where is yours? And you want to disarm me because I disagree with you?

Lol....another fake Army guy. C'mon s0n....doy....we get your type in here all the time. Fake army guy gun grabbers.:2up:

I'm just saying that when the shtf, gun grabbers will have to fork over all their shit to non- gun grabbers. That's the way it will work s0n!:bye1:

Lol....another fake Army guy. C'mon s0n....doy....we get your type in here all the time. Fake army guy gun grabbers.:2up:

I'm just saying that when the shtf, gun grabbers will have to fork over all their shit to non- gun grabbers. That's the way it will work s0n!:bye1:

How dare you insult me that way. I am a member of the Retired Air Force. Sheesh, you really know how to hurt a guy, don't you.

You just can't stand it that there is a much better chance that you will be deemed unfit under the Red Flag laws than I will. And we all know how that'll work out for you. Meanwhile, I get to keep mine.

You win an award on this one. Hope you like it, you certainly earned it.

upload_2019-6-7_19-47-37.jpeg

How dare you insult me that way. I am a member of the Retired Air Force. Sheesh, you really know how to hurt a guy, don't you.

You just can't stand it that there is a much better chance that you will be deemed unfit under the Red Flag laws than I will. And we all know how that'll work out for you. Meanwhile, I get to keep mine.

You win an award on this one. Hope you like it, you certainly earned it.

View attachment 264343

Right.....whatever you say s0n!:113:

And I fly F22's but only on weekends :2up:

I agree with Trump. Shooting AR's is damn good entertainment. I killed two nice bucks with one back in November.
I bet you got both with one shot.

Nah, it took 12 shots per deer. A poor shot needs the extra rounds and the rapid shots to get the animal. Not much meat left though. But damn, he has fun head, neck, heart, gut, blowing off a leg or two. Now, that's a real sportsman.
Yeah a .223 ain’t gonna kill deer without a hell of magazine load. He should try a pointed stick sometime.
Well your wrong as fuck. I know many people who hunt Deer with a .223 rifle.

I agree with Trump. Shooting AR's is damn good entertainment. I killed two nice bucks with one back in November.
I bet you got both with one shot.

Nah, it took 12 shots per deer. A poor shot needs the extra rounds and the rapid shots to get the animal. Not much meat left though. But damn, he has fun head, neck, heart, gut, blowing off a leg or two. Now, that's a real sportsman.
Yeah a .223 ain’t gonna kill deer without a hell of magazine load. He should try a pointed stick sometime.
Well your wrong as fuck. I know many people who hunt Deer with a .223 rifle.

I know a guy who has a 3rd cousin who has a brother in law who works with a........

Forum List

Back