President Trump signs Farm Bill legalizing hemp

hemp-pic_1_orig.png

Goal Economic Viability of Farming in Montgomery County – Diversification: HEMP

"Hemp offers a sustainability and durability that its competitors do not. This, in addition to hemp's low-cost and low-input farming, keeps the economic burden of hemp farming and hemp products noticeably lower than its substitutes.

"Here are just a few economic benefits that hemp introduces:

1. Hemp clothing is more durable and more cost efficient than cotton clothing!
"Hemp fiber is 10x stronger than cotton, so, therefore, lasts much longer. Also, growing cotton requires pesticide use, so substituting hemp for cotton would greatly reduce the economic and environmental impact of pesticides.

1. Hemp is a cheaper alternative for construction!
"Hemp-based material that can be used to replace wood has much lower manufacturing costs. Additionally, the hemp material is stronger, lighter, and more durable than wood.

1. Hemp is an excellent source of protein and offers other health benefits at a lower cost than its substitutes."
10 Economic Benefits of Hemp Farming

In Missouri it a frickin' rip-off as only two licenses are given by the state to grow hemp...A rule set up by the Dept of Ag...

We probably should thank Mitch McConnell for the hemp bill...
more importantly the people of Kentucky flooding his office with letters and emails threatening to vote his ass out if he didn't pass it.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
I have family and friends in Kentucky ( Mom was born in Lexington ) so back in the 80's one of my friends had a connection with some guys at a big horse farm that sold bales of alfalfa and clover hay, they made some killer deer sausage every year and what everyone didn't know grew some extremely good red bud ---I was getting it for $200 a pound and selling it for $40 an ounce.

I was getting it for $200 a pound and selling it for $40 an ounce.

A friend w/weed is a friend indeed Ange....

~S~
My coolest girlfriend in HS, Beth and her sister Kim went out with my best friend--their mom sold pot and hashish almost year round, and we also got it from my best friend's brother ( in the Army stationed in Germany-- he would drive up to Amsterdam on his leave weekends and mailed it to us) Truly the good old days before the drug war started - I was class of 80....1983 was my coke summer in South Carolina- that's another story.

This is good.

I'd wager, however, that he has no idea that he did it. He's never mentioned the subject, to my knowledge.
Even when you like what he does you are incapable of giving him credit. That's a juvenile mind at work.

That was quick.

Look here, nutsack, Trump is not competent. Why give him credit for shit he doesn't even know he did?

Ya whiny bitch.
He awakened Americans to the corruption of our shadow government and brought transparency back to the White House. If that's incompetence, I'll take it over evil any day.

OK.

This is good.

I'd wager, however, that he has no idea that he did it. He's never mentioned the subject, to my knowledge.
Even when you like what he does you are incapable of giving him credit. That's a juvenile mind at work.

That was quick.

Look here, nutsack, Trump is not competent. Why give him credit for shit he doesn't even know he did?

Ya whiny bitch.
He awakened Americans to the corruption of our shadow government and brought transparency back to the White House. If that's incompetence, I'll take it over evil any day.

OK.
From some of the naive posts here, I'm beginning to finally understand how Hitler managed to brainwash 70 million Germans.

This is good.

He did. In fact, Bill Maher commented that he would support Trump for one day if he followed thru and legalized it.

This is good.

That was quick.

Ya whiny bitch.

OK.
From some of the naive posts here, I'm beginning to finally understand how Hitler managed to brainwash 70 million Germans.
Two sides to every story.

This is good.

That was quick.

Ya whiny bitch.

OK.

You're a Trump supporter, right?

This is good.

He did. In fact, Bill Maher commented that he would support Trump for one day if he followed thru and legalized it.

Please provide a link where Trump mentions hemp. Thanks.
Can't-it was a couple years ago-first Trump said he was considering it, then Maher brought it up on his show.

Forum List

Back