President Trump skips ghetto uprising monument upsetting Jews

Let's make a list of all the places he will not visit in Europe. There will be a lot.

Poland seemed to like him.

Last edited:
We send Israel billions of dollars a year to help in their efforts to bomb the people they so righteously took land and resources from. I think our dues are paid and then some. Get the fuck over it.

Odium I like you and most of the time we agree. But I don't have a hard on for Jews or Israel although I will criticize without a lick of a worry on a fair number of Israeli policies.

Now that being said, here's a heads up. Ivanka and Jared were the representatives that went to the Ghetto.

4215420300000578-4671286-Ivanka_laid_a_wreath_at_the_monument_which_she_later_said_deeply-a-44_1499345113320.jpg

Ivanka's Warsaw ghetto tribute after rabbi hits 'slight' | Daily Mail Online

We send Israel billions of dollars a year to help in their efforts to bomb the people they so righteously took land and resources from. I think our dues are paid and then some. Get the fuck over it.

Yea, Israel has socialized health care and generous subsidies for education, and we keep sending them billions and billions while cutting back on education and health care. Maybe time to cut ties with Israel and take let israel take care of it's own instead.

Trump needed more time in his schedule to kiss Putin's ass.

Sending two incompetent children in your place is something Putin would do.

Trump's kids are not a representative of anything America, they represent hollow people that have earned absolutely nothing in their lives. They are aggrandized leeches.

In Warsaw, Trump is first U.S. president in decades not to visit ghetto uprising monument

HAHA! Deal with it scum! He is not there to kiss your ass at every visit!
Not Don, Don must have his ass kissed at every moment or he goes into a hissyfit.

Oh piss off. It was a scheduling issue. Time is tight on this trip.

BS and you know it.

You are SO wrong to keep siding with US traitors. Or, maybe you're not. All you RWNJs are traitors to your own country.

There is no excuse, no reason for alt-right, kkk, US traitor drumpf to snub our allies, over and over.

Watching the Polish prez when GD traitor was trash talking the US and President Obama - he was as mortified as the verse of the world.

You think trump is such hot stuff but so far, he has failed at just about everything he has done. Putin will mop up the floor with trumps embarrassing bright dyed yellow hair.

I really miss Conservatives.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

WOOSH!!

Right over your head.

You're in the wrong thread.

But, I do believe that we are Israel's ally but they are not ours. Just look at what happened as a result of the bribe Netanyahu paid to Tom Cotton.

Trump's kids are not a representative of anything America, they represent hollow people that have earned absolutely nothing in their lives. They are aggrandized leeches.

Isn't it funny how none of them have been able to hide their stupidity?

RWs believe that since they're rich, they must be smart. In fact, the only thing any of them have done right is inherit gobs of money.

And if you follow that money back, their ancestors were nasty, cruel and corrupt.

And they passed it on to the entire klan.

In Warsaw, Trump is first U.S. president in decades not to visit ghetto uprising monument

Not Don, Don must have his ass kissed at every moment or he goes into a hissyfit.

BS and you know it.

You are SO wrong to keep siding with US traitors. Or, maybe you're not. All you RWNJs are traitors to your own country.

There is no excuse, no reason for alt-right, kkk, US traitor drumpf to snub our allies, over and over.

Watching the Polish prez when GD traitor was trash talking the US and President Obama - he was as mortified as the verse of the world.

You think trump is such hot stuff but so far, he has failed at just about everything he has done. Putin will mop up the floor with trumps embarrassing bright dyed yellow hair.

Actually I was wrong. I just beleived that the only reason Trump would miss the Ghetto memorial was because of scheduling.

He and Melania did attend later in the day.

BS and you know it.

Actually I was wrong. I just beleived that the only reason Trump would miss the Ghetto memorial was because of scheduling.

He and Melania did attend later in the day.

Cool, he did?

[

I didn't know that. That kind of pisses me off. Can somebody please remind me why it is necessary to give them billions of dollars annually?
Simple answer.

The Jewish lobby is the largest one in Washington, and basically holds politicians from both parties hostage when it comes to supporting and funding Israel. .... :cool:

Isn't it funny how none of them have been able to hide their stupidity?

RWs believe that since they're rich, they must be smart. In fact, the only thing any of them have done right is inherit gobs of money.

And if you follow that money back, their ancestors were nasty, cruel and corrupt.

And they passed it on to the entire klan.

That is the bizarre part, that these people are seen by anyone as having any intelligence or ability to do ANY job let alone the government positions that these Nepoticks have been pushed into.

Forum List

Back