President Trump tells military and border patrol invasion is now a national emergency

Declare Martial law along the border.

Today he has begun stopping foreign aid to these countries. That's a major step in the right direction.

Thousands of unarmed women and children make up a huge percentage of the hoard that will approach border crossings and uniformed border guards seeking asylum. America the Brave must polish guns and ammo and be prepared.

Good stop them at the border. As it starts to sink in that we will not allow them entry they will have to make a choice of either turn around or live at the border with no work.

Yup. We should be prepared to stop them at the border and not let any of them in.

Have the National Guard take care of it. They are military and not law enforcement. We don't need to let any in with dates for a hearing. Let Mexico handle them.

Thousands of unarmed women and children make up a huge percentage of the hoard that will approach border crossings and uniformed border guards seeking asylum. America the Brave must polish guns and ammo and be prepared.

More like mostly military-age fighting men with a few women and children for photo-ops/human shield material. Probably a healthy smattering of criminals and ISIS as well.

4K troops have already been authorized, in addition to the border patrol, police, and possibly National Guard.

If you allow this 5000 caravan to enter, expect one for 100k or more to follow at some point.

America is being overwhelmed. If they fear for their lives, they should allow the UN to accept them and disperse them among those nations. They should be doing their part to assist the U.S with this invasion, but you will notice the silence from these nations...

Ya they sure look like peaceful folks to me!

DqCu3AuVYAAFDFH.jpg

If you allow this 5000 caravan to enter, expect one for 100k or more to follow at some point.

America is being overwhelmed. If they fear for their lives, they should allow the UN to accept them and disperse them among those nations. They should be doing their part to assist the U.S with this invasion, but you will notice the silence from these nations...
I have difficulty taking people seriously when they call a "caravan" of unarmed civilians seeking permission to enter the country as asylum seekers and refugees as an "invasion".

Seems they are beating up Mexican police and looting shops along their route to America.

We must help these undocumented Democrats get here before November 6th
You`re afraid that these kids will kick your ass when they get here? You should be used to it by now.

I have difficulty taking people seriously when they call a "caravan" of unarmed civilians seeking permission to enter the country as asylum seekers and refugees as an "invasion".
I guess you assume every invasion is armed.

They aren't seeking permission, they are assuming permission. Or better yet, demanding entry. Like someone walking in your front door, or breaking it in if you don't want them there.

They could have settled in Mexico if they feared for their life. This is indeed, an invasion. If you turn them all away will they accept this decision and go along their merry way?

Wake up America. You've done more than your fair share for too long, you have to take a stand at some point. All those who illegally and often falsely entered and stayed in America have ruined it for so many others.

Carrying the flag from the supposed HORRIBLE country you are fleeing with an ARMY of military age men behind you IS AN INVASION.

Ya they sure look like peaceful folks to me!

View attachment 224085
Why do you post photos of non-related events and claim they are about or of rhe current caravan in the news? Geez, dude, you have been caught doing this kind of crap so much it is pathetic.

Really? I see two women and maybe 3 children among how many men in this photo

upload_2018-10-22_11-29-15.jpeg

I’m hoping things heat up down there and there’s casualties....lots of casualties. The cockroaches will only turn around if their disgusting, pathetic lives are in danger.

Forum List

Back