President Trump the Magnificent puts IRAN on Notice

Yes I realize that you blindly hate not only President Trump, but his entire family and anyone who happens to like them Rastamen.

Alpha male has /nothing/ to do with military service so I'm afraid your rant is unrelated to anything.
Typical conservative response. Hey make sure you tell a military service member "Thank you for their sacarifice". Which you really....It sucks to be you! And thanks for serving so I don't have to!!!!

hmmm this 'accusation' against me slipped under my radar...

Well let's compare notes.

My grandparents fled Nazi Germany, grandpa turned around and went back to fight with the American soldiers. My step-grandfather fought in Japan during WWII. (My maternal Grandfather delivered Air Mail, neat job FYI)

My bio-dad was an electrician in the Army he was stationed in, and I was nearly born in, Germany, but ultimately we ended up in Alaska, where my dad wired up nearly the entire town of Valdez and Seward on their behalf. Mother refused to leave her career with the FAA in Alaska to return to farming when Dad decided to go home to North Dakota to take over the family farm so they divorced when I was 3. My step-father, whom I always call Father, came into my life when I was 5, he served 36 years in the Army National Guard; he retired a 4 star general and commander of the Alaska Army National Guard, 'retired' and went on to serve as a civilian advisor to the Governor, and then as the Commander of the Alaska Military Youth Academy. (He retired from that and now serves on the volunteer police force in Nevada.)

My ex-husband's entire family was Air Force - bunch of pussies so we'll just gloss over that. My current husband is a West Point graduate who fought in... "Central America" (He was 'retired' from the military for adultery while waiting for his divorce to be final - meanwhile Clinton was getting away with porking interns in the oval office. He still hasn't particularly forgiven for that bullshit... We don't talk about it in this house, this past election cycle was hellish for the usual peace and quiet heh)

I wanted to join myself, but they weren't real particular on taking women up here so the recruiters turned me away - I actually followed their advice and became a secretary, which ultimately led me to a job as an Interim Executive (which is basically someone who steps in during corporate emergency position openings, like if someone in upper management fucks up, I also did consultation 'take-overs' when companies were starting out or floundering.) If I had gotten into the military, no doubt I'd be a general bossing all the peons around - they'd hate me because I'm a hard ass thanks to my Father and his stupid fucking white glove light bulb cleaning checks and a million other things I raged at him for when I was a teen. I'm thankful that he came into my life now, deeply thankful. I probably would have been a total fuck up if he hadn't been there to provide a counter-point to my Mother spoiling me and letting me get away with everything...
Why haven't the Trumps served in the military dating back to 150 years??????

The Trump males have been in America over 100 years and the Donald Trump's family males have served in the MILITARY!!!! They only serve themselves! There is nothing patriotic about those BASTARDS!!!

Summary of Trump Family 150-Year Military Service

During that same 150 year period, male members of Donald Trump’s family have lived in the United States and fully benefited from the freedom, liberty, economic opportunity, and blessings of our country in every decade but the 1870’s. (Frederick Trump arrived as a military-aged immigrant to the United States in 1885).

The list above shows that at least 19 Trump family males have lived in America during those 140 years. Based on the best information available, one died in infancy, one is seriously disabled, and six are young children under the age of 10 years old. One more has just reached the age for military service. Thus there were 10 mature Trump men who were of military service age over this time period.

The 19 enumerated Trump men have lived in America for a combined total of 654 years, as of 2016 (more than six centuries). For our purposes, we will assume a military service obligation may occur between the ages of 18-45 (in a major national conflict, such as during the draft in World War II). A quick review of the birth dates of the Trump men shows that they have accumulated a total of 255 military service-eligible years during this period (about 40% of all their years living in America).

The military service-eligible years in the Trump family men are distributed as follows: 30 years for Generation 1 (grandfather Friedrich Trump); 54 years for the two members of Generation 2; 105 years for the four members of Generation 3; 66 years for the three members of Generation 4 (excluding young Barron Trump). This is an average of 25 years of military eligibility for each of the 10 Trump men.

The Trump family military history is atypical for an family here in America since the middle of the 19th century, and leaves a lot to be desired with respect to their dedication to the public good. Paying one’s fair share of taxes to support our men and women is one part of the puzzle, but even generous payments do not substitute for being willing to stand going in harm’s way for your fellow citizens.

Donald Trump’s life experience with military matters consists of attending a disciplinary military academy for five years in high school, marching around the parade ground, and playing soldier uniform dress-up. He actively avoided his own opportunity for military experience when he had the chance to serve in a hot war. He rejected the opportunity to serve as a Reservist or member of the National Guard then and later. He has recently attempted to hijack a charitable event for Veterans (January 2016) in order to shine the spotlight on himself, and then ducked payment of his boldly announced and freely offered contribution, until a national news paper hounded him for months and shamed him into honoring his commitment.

How Many Trump Men Have Served in the U.S. Military in 150 Years?*

Based on publicly available records sources and the news searches described above, the plain answer is None. Zero for Ten.

Absent a draft or other legal compulsion, there is, of course, nothing illegal about this record. There can be many reasons why any particular person does not get to serve.

However, over this long a period of time (1.5 centuries), with the number of major military conflicts the U.S. has fought in, and with this number of Trump male family members, it seems unusual that not one of them made the same sacrifice of service as tens of millions of their countrymen.

Trump has no background of family military service to draw on or inform him, that he might appreciate the routine and enormous sacrifices of those who have actually served our country or lost loved ones in wartime.

Trump’s Military Service Family History: A 50-Year Update (July 27, 2016)
You are severely underestimating Trump's years at the New York Military Academy, how formative it was for his outlook towards life, his work ethic, patriotism, and his deep respect for anything military. It was indeed the same lasting effect going to West Point Academy would have. In fact it definitely had more of an impact on Trump than had he actually only served in the military. That is why he has nominated so many generals for his cabinet.
Surely you're not comparing the New York Military Academy, a boarding school for wealthy problem children with West Point.
You missed the point totally asswipe. The military academy straightened Trump out and gave him the patriotism, respect for the military, backbone and discipline you see that he has today. That's what military academies do!
Apparently, it didn't instill enough respect, backbone, and discipline for him to volunteer to fight for his country but rather to seek deferments and watch others do the fighting. While others were dying in the service of their country, Trump was driving around New York in his daddy's Rolls establishing himself as a million dollar playboy.

Choosing to pursue a career as an entrepreneur doesn't make him less of a patriot. At least he didn't do was Hussein Obama did, got busy making friends with anti American anarchist terrorists like Ayers, eh?
That would certainly be true today because military service is voluntary. That was not the case in the 1960's when Trump was in college. Thousand of young men who could not afford college were being drafted. The wealthy and upper middle class kids got to choose between Vietnam or college. College became legal draft dodging. College deferments were a perfectly legal choice, but not a patriotic one. Trump and thousands of other young men elected to let someone do the fighting for them. 2.7 million did and 54,000 came home in coffins.

Last edited:
Even National Guard service was seen as avoidance of 'Nam. "W" did that. Trump has spent a life living exploiting the system created by collective effort of society. He has never been constrained to make a serious effort to exist, pretty much like Obama's predecessor. Inheriting the money Trump did when he did was a guarantee of success for anyone with any sense. His track record does not indicate respect for his society's ethics.

Iran is done for. It will be a great day when they are reduced to rubble

-Geaux
You're a fucking idiot! 99℅ of the people in Iran are good people. It's just their leadership that sucks. Similar to here.

But you wouldn't know that being a retarded right wing brainwashed con tool
So perhaps Hussein Obama could have sided with the Iranian people, when they were protesting against the barbaric Mullahs, as opposed to turning his back on them? Hussein Obama did everything to legitimize the Islamist cancer in charge of Iran. Or maybe, G-D willing, Trump has the balls and foresight to help the people of Iran finally overthrow the Islamist regime once and for all?
They have to do it themselves.

So you admit regime change in sovereign nations is your goal. Nation building. Scary

You are severely underestimating Trump's years at the New York Military Academy, how formative it was for his outlook towards life, his work ethic, patriotism, and his deep respect for anything military. It was indeed the same lasting effect going to West Point Academy would have. In fact it definitely had more of an impact on Trump than had he actually only served in the military. That is why he has nominated so many generals for his cabinet.
Surely you're not comparing the New York Military Academy, a boarding school for wealthy problem children with West Point.
You missed the point totally asswipe. The military academy straightened Trump out and gave him the patriotism, respect for the military, backbone and discipline you see that he has today. That's what military academies do!
Apparently, it didn't instill enough respect, backbone, and discipline for him to volunteer to fight for his country but rather to seek deferments and watch others do the fighting. While others were dying in the service of their country, Trump was driving around New York in his daddy's Rolls establishing himself as a million dollar playboy.

Choosing to pursue a career as an entrepreneur doesn't make him less of a patriot. At least he didn't do was Hussein Obama did, got busy making friends with anti American anarchist terrorists like Ayers, eh?
That would certainly be true today because military service is voluntary. That was not the case in the 1960's when Trump was in college. Thousand of young men who could not afford college were being drafted. The wealthy and upper middle class kids got to choose between Vietnam or college. College became legal draft dodging. College deferments were a perfectly legal choice, but not a patriotic one. Trump and thousands of other young men elected to let someone do the fighting for them. 2.7 million did and 54,000 came home in coffins.
Yeah yeah yeah. You shouldn't be complaining, while Trump was building an empire and creating tens of thousands of jobs, your hero Hussein Obama was going to rev Wright's Church of G damn America and in bed with radical commie terrorists like Ayers. One thing for sure, the asshole never was and never will be a patriot.

Iran is done for. It will be a great day when they are reduced to rubble

-Geaux
You're a fucking idiot! 99℅ of the people in Iran are good people. It's just their leadership that sucks. Similar to here.

But you wouldn't know that being a retarded right wing brainwashed con tool
So perhaps Hussein Obama could have sided with the Iranian people, when they were protesting against the barbaric Mullahs, as opposed to turning his back on them? Hussein Obama did everything to legitimize the Islamist cancer in charge of Iran. Or maybe, G-D willing, Trump has the balls and foresight to help the people of Iran finally overthrow the Islamist regime once and for all?
They have to do it themselves.

So you admit regime change in sovereign nations is your goal. Nation building. Scary
Nation building isn't regime change, you moron. Obama turned his back on the Iranian people and was the architect of the disastrous Arab Spring that turned stable regimes into Islamist shitholes, one of which we lost an Ambassador.

Yes I realize that you blindly hate not only President Trump, but his entire family and anyone who happens to like them Rastamen.

Alpha male has /nothing/ to do with military service so I'm afraid your rant is unrelated to anything.
Typical conservative response. Hey make sure you tell a military service member "Thank you for their sacarifice". Which you really....It sucks to be you! And thanks for serving so I don't have to!!!!

hmmm this 'accusation' against me slipped under my radar...

Well let's compare notes.

My grandparents fled Nazi Germany, grandpa turned around and went back to fight with the American soldiers. My step-grandfather fought in Japan during WWII. (My maternal Grandfather delivered Air Mail, neat job FYI)

My bio-dad was an electrician in the Army he was stationed in, and I was nearly born in, Germany, but ultimately we ended up in Alaska, where my dad wired up nearly the entire town of Valdez and Seward on their behalf. Mother refused to leave her career with the FAA in Alaska to return to farming when Dad decided to go home to North Dakota to take over the family farm so they divorced when I was 3. My step-father, whom I always call Father, came into my life when I was 5, he served 36 years in the Army National Guard; he retired a 4 star general and commander of the Alaska Army National Guard, 'retired' and went on to serve as a civilian advisor to the Governor, and then as the Commander of the Alaska Military Youth Academy. (He retired from that and now serves on the volunteer police force in Nevada.)

My ex-husband's entire family was Air Force - bunch of pussies so we'll just gloss over that. My current husband is a West Point graduate who fought in... "Central America" (He was 'retired' from the military for adultery while waiting for his divorce to be final - meanwhile Clinton was getting away with porking interns in the oval office. He still hasn't particularly forgiven for that bullshit... We don't talk about it in this house, this past election cycle was hellish for the usual peace and quiet heh)

I wanted to join myself, but they weren't real particular on taking women up here so the recruiters turned me away - I actually followed their advice and became a secretary, which ultimately led me to a job as an Interim Executive (which is basically someone who steps in during corporate emergency position openings, like if someone in upper management fucks up, I also did consultation 'take-overs' when companies were starting out or floundering.) If I had gotten into the military, no doubt I'd be a general bossing all the peons around - they'd hate me because I'm a hard ass thanks to my Father and his stupid fucking white glove light bulb cleaning checks and a million other things I raged at him for when I was a teen. I'm thankful that he came into my life now, deeply thankful. I probably would have been a total fuck up if he hadn't been there to provide a counter-point to my Mother spoiling me and letting me get away with everything...
Why haven't the Trumps served in the military dating back to 150 years??????
Rich

Yeah yeah yeah. You shouldn't be complaining, while Trump was building an empire and creating tens of thousands of jobs, your hero Hussein Obama was going to rev Wright's Church of G damn America and in bed with radical commie terrorists like Ayers. One thing for sure, the asshole never was and never will be a patriot.
The empire, the family business was worth an estimated 173 million, one billion in today's dollars when Trump got out of college. He did grew the family business at a compounded rate 7.8% to 4.6 billion and 22,000 employees not exactly anything to shout about.

Warren Buffet who Trump has compared himself has a compounded growth of 19.8% worth 73 billion since he began his business and his company employs 331,000.

Jeff Bezos founder and CEO of Amazon who Trump has also compared himself grew his company at annual rate of 27% over over 22 years creating over quarter of million jobs.

The empire, the family business was worth an estimated 173 million, one billion in today's dollars when Trump got out of college. Yes, he did grow the family business at compounded rate 7.8% to 4.6 billion and 22,000 employees not exactly anything to shout about.

Warren Buffet who Trump has compared himself has a compounded growth of 19.8% or 73 billion since he began his business and his company employs 331,000.

Jeff Bezos founder and CEO of Amazon who Trump has also compared himself grew his company at annual rate of 27% over over 22 years creating over quarter of million jobs.
Blah blah blah. Nobody claimed he's the best at it.

Point is, while Trump was working building a successful business which created many jobs, Hussein Obama was busy having fun at the Church of G Damn America and socializing with anarchists, terrorists, commies, anti capitalists, Black Supremacists, and assorted America haters.

The point is that a television 'reality' celebrity with no substantial qualifications is in the most powerful single position in history. Reagan wasn't much different, but at least had been governor of a major state. Of course people are nervous about what could happen in such a case. Spontaneous 'tweets' over serious issues, trite clichés tossed about as if they were policy, clear exaggerations and outright lies do nothing to resolve these justified misgivings. One need not be 'right' to see things aren't right.

The empire, the family business was worth an estimated 173 million, one billion in today's dollars when Trump got out of college. Yes, he did grow the family business at compounded rate 7.8% to 4.6 billion and 22,000 employees not exactly anything to shout about.

Warren Buffet who Trump has compared himself has a compounded growth of 19.8% or 73 billion since he began his business and his company employs 331,000.

Point is, while Trump was working building a successful business which created many jobs, Hussein Obama was busy having fun at the Church of G Damn America and socializing with anarchists, terrorists, commies, anti capitalists, Black Supremacists, and assorted America haters.
No, that is not the point. Barrack Obama is not president and is not the subject of this thread and Donald Trump is certainly no great businessman. His job creation record has been poor at best compared to others businessmen with his wealth and his experience in foreign affairs is sorely lacking.

No, that is not the point. Barrack Obama is not president and is not the subject of this thread and Donald Trump is certainly no great businessman. His job creation record has been poor at best compared to others businessmen with his wealth and his experience in foreign affairs is sorely lacking.
Yeah okay, "Donald Trump is no great businessman". Sure sure. :cuckoo:

Which means he has nothing to offer the country except hatred, bluster, and venomous language.

Which means he has nothing to offer the country except hatred, bluster, and venomous language.
You'll never get over the fact that he's now your president and you guys suffered a humiliating defeat, which made it even more crushing and devastating because your lap dogs in the media kept telling you that crooked Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Forum List

Back