President Trump to be left off 2020 ballots unless he shows his tax returns, Washington State says

Who the fuck are they to decide who can be on the ballot.
They are literally the body tasked with deciding who gets on the ballot in their State...

They are literally looking at Federal prison time, and I would have an FEC investigation squad ready for Washington 2 weeks from now. One state does not get to decide who runs for president of all the states. It doesn't work like that.

FL senate is floating removing every democrat possible from the ballots for being statists.
This ^^^ is how stupid this political theater is.

FL senate is floating removing every democrat possible from the ballots for being statists.

You watching their channel? I heard they had 600-ish pieces of legislation. We don't need that many laws, I hope no more than 2 pass.

You watching their channel? I heard they had 600-ish pieces of legislation. We don't need that many laws, I hope no more than 2 pass.
I was making it up.
That is the precedent this intolerant bedwetting bullshit sets.

In 1992 Arkansas tried this with term limits.
The supreme court kicked their asses.

Trump to be left off 2020 ballots unless he shows his tax returns, Washington State says

Donald Trump’s name will not appear on voting ballots in Washington State if the president fails to release his tax returns ahead of the 2020 elections.

Lawmakers in the Washington State senate approved major legislation this week that would legally require all presidential candidates to release the last five years of their personal tax returns in order to have their names featured on both primary and general voting ballots.

Surely they have finished that audit by now ?

I wonder if this is a wise move ? Doesnt it create a precedent ? Trump is a bad apple but this type of tactic could be used to exclude decent people.
Washington state would give up all federal funding for the 1 day they let this nonsense stand

I just wonder why some grandpa hitler lookalike limey piece of shit cares who is running the US while his own shit hole country continues down a road of decline?

Does anyone from the US constantly post asinine threads about the pathetic state of affairs in the UK?

Maybe you should just go fuck yourself you worthless piece of commie shit.

Trump to be left off 2020 ballots unless he shows his tax returns, Washington State says

Donald Trump’s name will not appear on voting ballots in Washington State if the president fails to release his tax returns ahead of the 2020 elections.

Lawmakers in the Washington State senate approved major legislation this week that would legally require all presidential candidates to release the last five years of their personal tax returns in order to have their names featured on both primary and general voting ballots.

I wonder if this is a wise move ? Doesnt it create a precedent ? Trump is a bad apple but this type of tactic could be used to exclude decent people.
SCOTUS will have to dedcide if their EC votes will be voided.

And it will be found to be unconstitutional as there is no constitutional requirement to publicly disclose tax returns

LOL

And it will be found to be unconstitutional as there is no constitutional requirement to publicly disclose tax returns

LOL

So there is a Constitutional requirement that one must make tax records public?

LOL
Why is that funny

LOL

So there is a Constitutional requirement that one must make tax records public?

Nope. There is however a 10th Amendment.

Forum List

Back