President Trump to have Air Force One repainted

Trump has spent a shit load of $$$ on his own old fleet of planes bringing them up to his narcissistic standards - time he spent taxpayer money to pump up his ego and impress KGB thugs and Communist Koreans.

So a US citizen can afford to keep his jets freshly painted but the US government cant?

sure - the government is more than happy to spend taxpayer $$

and youre a happy SUCKER

BE PROUD

Trump got 1.4 billion cut from the cost of the new AF1 deal.
Bet you hate that.

Trump's aesthetic choices do run along the gaudy track. His apartment looks as if Louis XIV dropped acid.
and if your avatar is any indication for you - it's like you're in the poor part of france and could only afford recycled weed.

The same paint scheme has been used by Presidents over several generations. Trump only wants to change the plane scheme so that he can say he did it, not because it needs to be done. The new planes won't even be ready for him to use before he leaves office.
And you have spoken to him to know that's why he wants to do it? There is nothing wrong with changing the paint scheme. Truman, Eisenhower and JFK had different paint schemes. What's the big deal?

What's the big deal? It's unneeded. If you think it is the same as giving any other plane a new paint job you are quite mistaken. Air Force One is not your ordinary jetliner.

Trump worked to take away the free lunch program from poor kids, yet wants to spend money for shit like this.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

It was the Obama administration that cut back on the portions in school lunches, causing many kids to go to classes hungry. They also replaced milk with "fat-free milk", which is what is left of milk after the manufacturer extracts the vast majority of the nutrients out of it for use in other products. Manufacturers love this because they can sell the milk twice, thus making much more profit, at the expense of the taxpayers and children's health.

The Obama administration also allowed meat to be replaced with animal fodder, which contains endocrine disruptors, in the school lunches. They take the toxic waste of the soybean oil industry and put it in school lunches.

It is very unhealthy for kids to consume that crap.

You aren't even talking about the same fucking thing.

Trump got rid of free lunches for poor kids.

Obama simply tried to make lunches more nutritious. Obama fucked up... Trump is just heartless.

You're gonna have to give us a link to Trump cancelling lunch for poor kids.
They cant

And you have spoken to him to know that's why he wants to do it? There is nothing wrong with changing the paint scheme. Truman, Eisenhower and JFK had different paint schemes. What's the big deal?

What's the big deal? It's unneeded. If you think it is the same as giving any other plane a new paint job you are quite mistaken. Air Force One is not your ordinary jetliner.

Trump worked to take away the free lunch program from poor kids, yet wants to spend money for shit like this.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

It was the Obama administration that cut back on the portions in school lunches, causing many kids to go to classes hungry. They also replaced milk with "fat-free milk", which is what is left of milk after the manufacturer extracts the vast majority of the nutrients out of it for use in other products. Manufacturers love this because they can sell the milk twice, thus making much more profit, at the expense of the taxpayers and children's health.

The Obama administration also allowed meat to be replaced with animal fodder, which contains endocrine disruptors, in the school lunches. They take the toxic waste of the soybean oil industry and put it in school lunches.

Obama simply tried to make lunches more nutritious. Obama fucked up... Trump is just heartless.

More pathetic lies. You just can't help yourself. Fucking idiot.

School lunch programs were not eliminated. Lie after fucking lie from douche bag libs.

It IS Trump's position. It is what he put in his budget.

'Outrageous': expert slams White House for denying school meals' link to learning

You struggle with this interweb debate thing.

Trump proposed a $6.2 billion dollar budget for WIC. That is not eliminating the plan. You are a fucking liar. Next time read you own fucking links.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

School lunch programs were not eliminated. Lie after fucking lie from douche bag libs.

'Outrageous': expert slams White House for denying school meals' link to learning

Trump proposed a $6.2 billion dollar budget for WIC. That is not eliminating the plan. You are a fucking liar. Next time read you own fucking links.

You didn't read it then... and the government is still functioning without an annual budget.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

I dont know about anyone else but I never went to a school that offered breakfast for free and we did just fine.
And why would you need free breakfast for a kid who's parents are already on food stamps?
Are the parents such lazy fucks that they cant make their kid breakfast or lunch even when the food is free?

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

I dont know about anyone else but I never went to a school that offered breakfast for free and we did just fine.
And why would you need free breakfast for a kid who's parents are already on food stamps?
Are the parents such lazy fucks that they cant make their kid breakfast or lunch even when the food is free?

So there are jobs out there for everyone? All jobs pay enough to pay all the bills and be able to eat a healthy meal? How many parents are working multiple jobs and can't even be there in the morning to make sure their kids are eating before they go to school?

Not all people can be like you where you brag about throwing away more food per month than some spend on an entire family.

Trump has spent a shit load of $$$ on his own old fleet of planes bringing them up to his narcissistic standards - time he spent taxpayer money to pump up his ego and impress KGB thugs and Communist Koreans.

So a US citizen can afford to keep his jets freshly painted but the US government cant?

and youre a happy SUCKER

BE PROUD

Bet you hate that.

why would I hate him saving me $$

youre a F'n idiot.

``````````````````````````````
White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said Tuesday that the agreement will save taxpayers $1.4 billion from the original estimate for two presidential aircraft and the development program associated with purchasing and outfitting them, although it wasn’t clear where that estimate came from.

not clear where that estimate came from --------------

your ass is where it came from ..

Last edited:
You're just lying.

You didn't read it then... and the government is still functioning without an annual budget.
$6.2 billion is not eliminating the program. You lied again.

and youre a happy SUCKER

BE PROUD

Trump saved us 1.4 billion on AF1 replacements.

You're just lying.

So there are jobs out there for everyone? All jobs pay enough to pay all the bills and be able to eat a healthy meal? How many parents are working multiple jobs and can't even be there in the morning to make sure their kids are eating before they go to school?

Not all people can be like you where you brag about throwing away more food per month than some spend on an entire family.

I lived with a silver spoon in my mouth till my parents divorced when I was eleven.
But my mother managed to make me breakfast and give me the $1.75 for lunch everyday even though we were barely getting by and we were never on food stamps.

$6.2 billion is not eliminating the program. You lied again.

You aren't reading the article. The sad part about this is, you all praise Trump for saving money on the new Air Force Ones, but instead of him spending that money on social programs that help people, you say it is ok for him to spend it however he wants because he helped save it. Do you understand how illogical that is? If he spends i on something else useless it wasn't saved in the first place.

and youre a happy SUCKER

BE PROUD

Bet you hate that.

why would I hate him saving me $$

youre a F'n idiot.

``````````````````````````````
White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said Tuesday that the agreement will save taxpayers $1.4 billion from the original estimate for two presidential aircraft and the development program associated with purchasing and outfitting them, although it wasn’t clear where that estimate came from.

not clear where that estimate came from --------------

your ass is where it came from ..

A simple Google search would have stopped you from looking like a moron.
The White House cuts $3.9 billion deal with Boeing for two new Air Force Ones

I lived with a silver spoon in my mouth till my parents divorced when I was eleven.
But my mother managed to make me breakfast and give me the $1.75 for lunch everyday even though we were barely getting by and we were never on food stamps.

Congrats! Guess what we don't live in a vacuum. My parents got divorced when I was 10 and my father worked third shift... and every morning I would be woken up by a phone call from my grandmother and would be responsible for finding clean clothes, getting ready for school, and everything else. My father was an alcoholic and when I'd come home from school he'd be passed out drunk and I'd have to make myself dinner and make sure I did all my homework. I was able to do that, but I don't expect everyone else's kids to be able to do that.

Congrats! Guess what we don't live in a vacuum. My parents got divorced when I was 10 and my father worked third shift... and every morning I would be woken up by a phone call from my grandmother and would be responsible for finding clean clothes, getting ready for school, and everything else. My father was an alcoholic and when I'd come home from school he'd be passed out drunk and I'd have to make myself dinner and make sure I did all my homework. I was able to do that, but I don't expect everyone else's kids to be able to do that.

Meh.....both my Mother and Father were alcoholics.
Cry me a river.

Ever notice Trump is all about saving government money...

except when it is for him?
Try doing research. There are two new planes coming off the line at boeing. He is suggesting that the current paint scheme designed in 1960 be updated. He is not suggesting repainting the current plane.

The same paint scheme has been used by Presidents over several generations. Trump only wants to change the plane scheme so that he can say he did it, not because it needs to be done. The new planes won't even be ready for him to use before he leaves office.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

I recall that Rump also couldn't afford to --- or couldn't be bothered to --- keep his own plane's registration up to date.

Meh.....both my Mother and Father were alcoholics.
Cry me a river.

You are the one that started the whole sympathy shit. Fact is, we don't live in a vacuum, and the fact you think we do just shows you have a lack of empathy.

Ever notice Trump is all about saving government money...

except when it is for him?
Try doing research. There are two new planes coming off the line at boeing. He is suggesting that the current paint scheme designed in 1960 be updated. He is not suggesting repainting the current plane.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

I recall that Rump also couldn't afford to --- or couldn't be bothered to --- keep his own plane's registration up to date.

That's probably why part of the tax cuts included private planes.

Forum List

Back