President Trump to visit Mr Biden's secret border camps in coming weeks.

A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

Trump created a humanitarian crisis on both sides of the border. Why hell do you call it a glimmer of hope? Why didnt Trump fix the crisis he created? You lot rejoiced in it! You consifer vermin!

A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

Trump created a humanitarian crisis on both sides of the border. Why hell do you call it a glimmer of hope? Why didnt Trump fix the crisis he created? You lot rejoiced in it! You consifer vermin!

The caravans stopped when Trump closed the border. They started up again Jan. 6 and they continue unabated today. Trump--Stay at home. Biden--C'mon In. We know who caused it and even your msm is abandoning the lies as even they know Biden created it. Ask your democrat rep from TX, Henry Cuellar whose fault it is. HaHaHa, try again.

I listened to that interview with Jeanine Piro, and if you listen to his waffling when she tries to pin him down on when he's going, it sounds to me like more of his usual bullshit to get attention. If they aren't allowing in journalists or Congresscritters, they sure aren't allowing in some civilian Joe Schmoe like Donald T****. When I see an official invitation to him from CBP or ICE, I'll take that back.
Did you hear democrat TX rep Henry Cuellar about who is to blame for the border CRISIS? Here's a hint, he didn't mention Trump once. Shallow people.

Invited by which officials? For what reason? He was leaving those kids in Mexico to starve.

Invited by which officials? For what reason? He was leaving those kids in Mexico to starve.

Senile Joe gave you that line?
pathetic.

Trump did fix the crisis.
Then old Joe signed those Executive Orders.

What Trump should do is invest a few thousand dollars into paying agitators to start a gang war.

They look like they were starving. Fat slobs. Were they eating one another?

I listened to that interview with Jeanine Piro, and if you listen to his waffling when she tries to pin him down on when he's going, it sounds to me like more of his usual bullshit to get attention. If they aren't allowing in journalists or Congresscritters, they sure aren't allowing in some civilian Joe Schmoe like Donald T****. When I see an official invitation to him from CBP or ICE, I'll take that back.

So does that make Obammy and Slick Willie Joe Schmoes?
Have they been invited to the border, too?

You answer a question with a question - a sure sign of public schooling.
More like Zen enlightenment.

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: Jimmy's a jerk.

Will you ever answer the question or avoid the truth?

Yes of course they're Joe Schmoes. They aren't in office or have anymore right to enter a CBP facility or ask questions of ICE officials than you or I.

Yes of course they're Joe Schmoes. They aren't in office or have anymore right to enter a CBP facility or ask questions of ICE officials than you or I.

My point is ex-presidents have clout.

Not just a Joe Schmoe like you or I.

When the Black messiah speaks the leftists all bow down listen and nod in agreement.

My point is ex-presidents have clout.

Not just a Joe Schmoe like you or I.

When the Black messiah speaks the leftists all bow down listen and nod in agreement.
Like I said, we'll see if Trump even goes. Remember when he said he was great buddies with Putin, spent time together during his time in Russia at the Miss Universe pageant? Come to find out they never so much as spoke. Putin's officials dealt with him. Maybe some of his fans from CBP have sent him postcards saying they miss him, or maybe it's all bullshit, like Putin.

Anyway, we'll see if he's got enough clout to override the clout of the sitting President.

Trump will not be going to the border to see anything. He didn't go down there when he was President, why would he go now? It's not like he gives a rat's ass about the kids.

Trump will not be going to the border to see anything. He didn't go down there when he was President, why would he go now? It's not like he gives a rat's ass about the kids.

Not only that, but his chances of being shot at the border are astronomical. He's just blustering again, like he always does.

Forum List

Back