WH Press Secretary / Biden Administration Appropriately Grilled For Putting America last, Putting Unaccompanied Illegal Children's Education 1st

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Can’t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.
I blame the communists who have Biden playing to their puppet strings both in communist countries he extorted taxpayer-paid foreign aid he demanded from recipient countries like the Ukraine and China, not to mention the openly communist Bernie Sanders' camp (one of whom died trying to murder congressional Republican congressional leader, Rep. Steve Scalese, a few short years back.) :(

From the article: All children in California, regardless of immigration status, have a constitutional right to education.

I wonder if she can point that out? And, what knowledge is she passing on in her curriculum? I think that pretty well sums up the why of the in person teaching vs on line- the ones on line are getting the better deal, education wise- money wise not so much- but then, when has a gov't ever made economic sense, logically?

Fauxrageous! They always let the cat out though......

"SDUSD spokeswoman confirmed to Fox News the district has shared information about the opportunity for teachers to volunteer teaching migrant children in person during their spring break this week."

Can’t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.
Who are you calling filthy humans?
All of you. I am an Orc.
Who is “all of you”. All humans?

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Wonderful, glad we cleared that up. Been a riveting conversation!

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Give up your wealth Progs!

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
I would expect nothing less from a filthy human or your filthy dwarf (Nadler)

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Did you forget to take your meds today?

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Nah man....I am going down the sarcasm route. Life getting way too serious. I am Not on any meds....yet.

All of you. I am an Orc.
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Nah man....I am going down the sarcasm route. Life getting way too serious. I am Not on any meds....yet.
Life is too short to take it seriously

Forum List

Back