WH Press Secretary / Biden Administration Appropriately Grilled For Putting America last, Putting Unaccompanied Illegal Children's Education 1st

Canā€™t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.
I blame the communists who have Biden playing to their puppet strings both in communist countries he extorted taxpayer-paid foreign aid he demanded from recipient countries like the Ukraine and China, not to mention the openly communist Bernie Sanders' camp (one of whom died trying to murder congressional Republican congressional leader, Rep. Steve Scalese, a few short years back.) :(

Your dear leader loves communist.

October 15 2020
ā€˜One thing Iā€™ve learnt, President Xi of Chinaā€™s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un ā€“ by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? ā€“ Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.ā€™
"These people are sharp and they are smart".
www.unilad.co.uk ā€ŗ news ā€ŗ trump-claims-kim-jong-un

October 1 2018
Trump praised Kim at a campaign rally on Saturday, saying that he and the North Korean leader "fell in love."

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

"They were great letters. And then we fell in love," he continued.
thehill.com ā€ŗ hilltv ā€ŗ rising
You have never been at a negotiating table with someone you dislike? You throw out empty compliments to get to where you need to be. It is an old military strategy. Please donā€™t post anymore as it makes you look stupid.
You're the one looking as stupid as your dear leader.
Dotard was at an ego rally, not at the negotiating table.
What did Dotard negotiate?
Cancelling our joint military exercises with S. Korea.
Old military strategy?

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said the Iraq war would be over in ā€œfive days or five weeks or five monthsā€.

Team Biden is spending $284k per illegal family to house them for 6 months on our dime. Almost $90 million of our money. If that sounds like a government $2,000 hammer deal it's because the money is being siphoned off by the liberal group hired to manage it. 50% is going to their salaries, shocker there.

Canā€™t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.

WTF, hard to believe.
Not really, democrats hate America and americans.

We aren't the ones that attempted an insurrection on January 6th.
Those were RWNJ's.

Yet you are the ones that destroyed hundreds of businesses and cities...go figure.

That has been going on for decades at different times in our history, Vietnam war for one, still not insurrection.

We aren't the ones that attempted an insurrection on January 6th. Those were RWNJ's.

You don't know what an insurrection is fool. Here is a photo of the months long Dem insurrection, attacking cops, government buildings, burning, looting, rioting. :itsok:

Rb088eac168194053c2c6f20fa0aaf647
Really?
Evidently you don't know what insurrection means, typical of RWNJ's.

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government or ruler and take control of the country, usually by violence.

Those were rioters who were trying to overthrow what exactly?

Looting, rioting, destruction of property is NOT an insurrection.

I blame the communists who have Biden playing to their puppet strings both in communist countries he extorted taxpayer-paid foreign aid he demanded from recipient countries like the Ukraine and China, not to mention the openly communist Bernie Sanders' camp (one of whom died trying to murder congressional Republican congressional leader, Rep. Steve Scalese, a few short years back.) :(

October 15 2020
ā€˜One thing Iā€™ve learnt, President Xi of Chinaā€™s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un ā€“ by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? ā€“ Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.ā€™

October 1 2018
Trump praised Kim at a campaign rally on Saturday, saying that he and the North Korean leader "fell in love."

"I was really being tough and so was he," Trump said. "And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters."

You have never been at a negotiating table with someone you dislike? You throw out empty compliments to get to where you need to be. It is an old military strategy. Please donā€™t post anymore as it makes you look stupid.
Old military strategy?

Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said the Iraq war would be over in ā€œfive days or five weeks or five monthsā€.
That has zero to do with what I said. You need professional help, leftist.

Team Biden is spending $284k per illegal family to house them for 6 months on our dime. Almost $90 million of our money. If that sounds like a government $2,000 hammer deal it's because the money is being siphoned off by the liberal group hired to manage it. 50% is going to their salaries, shocker there.

WTF, hard to believe.

Those were RWNJ's.

Yet you are the ones that destroyed hundreds of businesses and cities...go figure.

That has been going on for decades at different times in our history, Vietnam war for one, still not insurrection.
Mother fucker, you donā€™t know what an insurrection is. Please STFU. Youā€™re embarrassing yourself.

Traitors attempt insurrections, try to overturn elections, support communist or dictatorships, try to kidnap governors or change election laws because their guy lost.

RWNJ's are the ones who did that.

LMAO look who's talking Dems refused to accept Trump as president for 4 years. Vowed to impeach him before he was sworn into office. Attacked him like a pack of rabid rats. YOU PEOPLE have zero cred so shut the hell up you lying bunch of traitorous lowlife scum.

We aren't the ones that attempted an insurrection on January 6th. Those were RWNJ's.

You don't know what an insurrection is fool. Here is a photo of the months long Dem insurrection, attacking cops, government buildings, burning, looting, rioting. :itsok:

Really?

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government or ruler and take control of the country, usually by violence.

^^^ liberal nutjob alert!

WTF, hard to believe.

Those were RWNJ's.

Mother fucker, you donā€™t know what an insurrection is. Please STFU. Youā€™re embarrassing yourself.

Liberals called, they want this guy to stay off their side. :auiqs.jpg:

October 15 2020

October 1 2018

Old military strategy?

WTF, hard to believe.

Those were RWNJ's.

You're the one embarrassing yourself moron.
insurrection
noun
An organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

The Q NUT definition would be?

Two kids throwing rocks at police cars.

Traitors attempt insurrections, try to overturn elections, support communist or dictatorships, try to kidnap governors or change election laws because their guy lost.

RWNJ's are the ones who did that.

LMAO look who's talking Dems refused to accept Trump as president for 4 years. Vowed to impeach him before he was sworn into office. Attacked him like a pack of rabid rats. YOU PEOPLE have zero cred so shut the hell up you lying bunch of traitorous lowlife scum.

I know I never did, felt the same when Bush was installed because BOTH LOST the popular vote, Trump did TWICE.
Cry me a river, traitor, look how RWNJ's treated Obama.
You have about as much "Cred" as your lying, orange, grifter from NYC does.

Really?

^^^ liberal nutjob alert!

^^^^RWNJ/Q NUT warning!

October 15 2020

October 1 2018

Old military strategy?

Sir, or madam, we have seen enough of what the Democrat's Marx worship can do by stealing away from the majority with its staggering use of criminal and anti constitutional means in Election 2020. In saving Joe Biden for prosecution from his expropriating tax money that American common people paid through his heinous extortion of that money that bagged himself and his handlers approximately 1.2 billion American dollars from a 3.5 billion American foreign aid package shortly before his healthily purchased presidential campaign and purchases of voting machines connected to key states with huge populations. The reason we know about this were those viral videos of Joe Biden bragging his butt off to friends on how he pulled it off and procured free money to his son for not attending the Burisma's board meetings who had just accepted his board member status except for one top cop in the Ukraine who Joe Biden's demand, got fired for merely asking what the son's qualifications were for getting a million dollar annual salary. The several videos went viral on the internet of Joe Biden bragging about how he would use his vice presidential power to decimate the 3.5 billion down to nothing if he didn't get his 1.2 billion dollars kickback and the firing of Ukraine's top cop.

October 15 2020

October 1 2018

Old military strategy?

WTF, hard to believe.

Those were RWNJ's.

You're the one embarrassing yourself moron.
insurrection
noun
An organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence.

The Q NUT definition would be?

Two kids throwing rocks at police cars.
Violent people walk through a capital in an orderly fashion? If thatā€™s an insurrection you uneducated dolt then I guess when the women confronted Congressmen during the Kavanaugh hearings at the Capitol was an insurrection as well? Stop embarrassing yourself.

October 15 2020

October 1 2018

Old military strategy?

Sir, or madam, we have seen enough of what the Democrat's Marx worship can do by stealing away from the majority with its staggering use of criminal and anti constitutional means in Election 2020. In saving Joe Biden for prosecution from his expropriating tax money that American common people paid through his heinous extortion of that money that bagged himself and his handlers approximately 1.2 billion American dollars from a 3.5 billion American foreign aid package shortly before his healthily purchased presidential campaign and purchases of voting machines connected to key states with huge populations. The reason we know about this were those viral videos of Joe Biden bragging his butt off to friends on how he pulled it off and procured free money to his son for not attending the Burisma's board meetings who had just accepted his board member status except for one top cop in the Ukraine who Joe Biden's demand, got fired for merely asking what the son's qualifications were for getting a million dollar annual salary. The several videos went viral on the internet of Joe Biden bragging about how he would use his vice presidential power to decimate the 3.5 billion down to nothing if he didn't get his 1.2 billion dollars kickback and the firing of Ukraine's top cop.

Of course, it's so obvious, even Q NUTS can see it.

Hillary runs a child sex ring out a DC pizza joint basement, which doesn't have a basement.
Hillary kills them after drinking their blood.
The deep state are satan worshipping cannibals.
Bill Gates is micro chipping the entire world.
Trump will save the world.
"WWG1WGA".
Straight to the puzzle factory.

Forum List

Back