WH Press Secretary / Biden Administration Appropriately Grilled For Putting America last, Putting Unaccompanied Illegal Children's Education 1st

Can’t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.
Who are you calling filthy humans?
All of you. I am an Orc.
Who is “all of you”. All humans?
Yes....All Humans!!!!
Wonderful, glad we cleared that up. Been a riveting conversation!
I would expect nothing less from a filthy human or your filthy dwarf (Nadler)
Did you forget to take your meds today?
Nah man....I am going down the sarcasm route. Life getting way too serious. I am Not on any meds....yet.
Life is too short to take it seriously
You got that right, especially those of filthy humans

Can’t make this stuff up. Come on man. Filthy humans!!! Taxpayer kids should come first.

Why would any parent sent their child to school in the USA in the middle of the current disaster. No schools should be open in the US.

Filthy humans???? How utterly disgusting. Given that you're Jewish, why would you use the same kind of language and insults against other races that have been used against your own? Apparently you learned nothing from the past.

Why would any parent sent their child to school in the USA in the middle of the current disaster. No schools should be open in the US.

Filthy humans???? How utterly disgusting. Given that you're Jewish, why would you use the same kind of language and insults against other races that have been used against your own? Apparently you learned nothing from the past.
#1) My kids are in school...every other week

#2) Filthy humans is a joke as I am the Pale Orc...relax, snowflake.

Fauxrageous! They always let the cat out though......

"SDUSD spokeswoman confirmed to Fox News the district has shared information about the opportunity for teachers to volunteer teaching migrant children in person during their spring break this week."

"We have 130,000 kids who haven't been allowed in a classroom for over a year in the San Diego Unified School District. It's great that there's in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego County was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching," San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told Fox News.

So the County Supervisor just made that up?

Team Biden is spending $284k per illegal family to house them for 6 months on our dime. Almost $90 million of our money. If that sounds like a government $2,000 hammer deal it's because the money is being siphoned off by the liberal group hired to manage it. 50% is going to their salaries, shocker there.

"SDUSD spokeswoman confirmed to Fox News the district has shared information about the opportunity for teachers to volunteer teaching migrant children in person during their spring break this week."

"We have 130,000 kids who haven't been allowed in a classroom for over a year in the San Diego Unified School District. It's great that there's in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego County was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching," San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told Fox News.

So the County Supervisor just made that up?

I sure most all parents want their kids back in school. Is the teaching mandated by SDUSD or is it strictly voluntary?

But their lazy paranoid commie asses won't volunteer to get out of their pajamas, go to school and teach American Citizens.

But their lazy paranoid commie asses won't volunteer to get out of their pajamas, go to school and teach American Citizens.

Tissue?

There is no Disaster, only lies and your paranoia. Teachers are the laziest most overpaid and underworked people in the world in the USA. Typical Marxist Commie Scum. Go to work and get the hell out of those filthy stinking pajamas.

A 99.9% recovery rate does not a pandemic make.

Tissue?

When are you getting your Trans Human, Trans Vaccine from the Faux Xiden Trans-Administration? It comes with a cute 666 tattoo that you can permanently affix to your fat forehead so you can buy and sell, and attend your DemNazi hate rallies in style and without Faux Restrictions.

I have no idea who the Pale Orc is. I was never into Tolkien. Poe and Lovecraft, but not Tolkien.

I have no idea who the Pale Orc is. I was never into Tolkien. Poe and Lovecraft, but not Tolkien.
Google is your friend.

Google is your friend.

Only if you have an interest in finding out something.

Psaki grilled on teachers giving in-person instruction to migrant kids before own students

Psaki attempted to justify teachers teaching illegal children before American children right now by claiming the teachers were volunteering their time during their 'SPRING BREAK'.:

"I believe they’re also on spring break right now. I am not sure if its volunteer, or paid, you'd have to ask a local school district, while the kids are on spring break, which, I think, the context is pretty important."

This is one helluva long spring break for teachers....what? Nearly a YEAR?!

** Teachers / teachers' unions refuse to go back to classrooms where there are 30 kids separated by 3 feet because they are afraid of getting COVID-19, but they are going to a facility where there are thousands of COVID-19-infected children, where as many as 750 children occupy a space designed for 80 children, where they have t take shifts sleeping on the floor, where many of the US BPAs taking care of them are working while suffering from the virus?!

WTF?!

"We have 130,000 kids who haven't been allowed in a classroom for over a year in the San Diego Unified School District. It's great that there's in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego County was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching."
- San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond

"For more than a year, parents and students in San Diego County have waited for educators to answer one question: When will our schools reopen with in-person instruction only? And for a year, they've been told to wait.
The decision to provide in-person instruction to illegal migrants is outrageous and parents have every right to be angry."
- Rep. Darrell Issa, R-CA

"We agree that every child deserves an in-person education, but why are taxpaying students put last? If this is a humanitarian issue then who is rescuing San Diego Unified students, because our leaders have failed them."
- SDUSD parent, Emily Diaz

Team Biden is spending $284k per illegal family to house them for 6 months on our dime. Almost $90 million of our money. If that sounds like a government $2,000 hammer deal it's because the money is being siphoned off by the liberal group hired to manage it. 50% is going to their salaries, shocker there.

That's half of the $200 billion that Donald Trump was spending to lock them up in filthy internment camps at a cost to taxpayers of $700 per night per person - $2800 per day per family of four. That's in addition to the hundreds of millions in lawsuits that the US government is going to end up paying out to the families and children they separated, and to the children who will never see their parents again as a result.

Trump's program will end up costing the American taxpayers triple or quadruple the cost of simply settling these people humanely, and in accordance with US Law.

y

you are so dumb, I'm sure you look just like one of those mutants from 8-chan, responsible for the moronic cult of Qanon and right wing extremism...

1617141955174.png

Forum List

Back