President Trump to visit Mr Biden's secret border camps in coming weeks.

A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

Invited by which officials? For what reason? He was leaving those kids in Mexico to starve.

Senile Joe gave you that line?
pathetic.

I don't need lines from politicians, I'm no bloody tRumpling.

Can you respond to the post?

A glimmer of hope in this humanitarian crisis,as President Trump has revealed that he has been invited by officials to see the dire conditions for himself.
Currently, unaccompanied minors are kept in highly flammable plastic pods inside highly flamable tents in the desert as Summer approaches. A disaster waiting to happen.

Invited by which officials? For what reason? He was leaving those kids in Mexico to starve.

They look like they were starving. Fat slobs. Were they eating one another?

Wow. You're a sick little monkey.

Trump will not be going to the border to see anything. He didn't go down there when he was President, why would he go now? It's not like he gives a rat's ass about the kids.

Stop lying you fucking ingrate.

I listened to that interview with Jeanine Piro, and if you listen to his waffling when she tries to pin him down on when he's going, it sounds to me like more of his usual bullshit to get attention. If they aren't allowing in journalists or Congresscritters, they sure aren't allowing in some civilian Joe Schmoe like Donald T****. When I see an official invitation to him from CBP or ICE, I'll take that back.

ICE and the border agents love Trump for how he supported them. Not so much, Joe Biden.

I think he can pull it off easily.
I don't think so. However much they like him, they have a new boss now, and right now the boss has the shades drawn and the door locked.
Too bad he can't do that on the border. The new boss restricts Americans, but illegals can go freely.

Forum List

Back