President Trump Tweets Gateway Pundit Video Showing Poll Workers Stuffing Ballots Into Tabulators Numerous Times on Election Night

Videos don’t lie, but the mind-meld is strong with lefties.
It's Christmas, and I don't want to shatter your illusions concerning chimney visitations, Virginia, but, alas, videos are eminently amenable to deceiving those who need to believe.

Rather than embrace some crackpot source that excretes whatever it is you crave, why not admit that the cult's metastasizing paranoia directed at the broad panoply of rational sources of information - e.g., the respected, conservative WALL STREET JOURNAL -
has sputtered and fizzled like a Korean War-vintage whoopee-cushion picked up for a song at a Bam Bam Bannon "Build The Wall" fundraiser.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
You gotta love these Dims who claim there's no evidence of voter fraud. We now have two videos that show voter fraud. Here's the 2nd:

Okay...

Why aren't these poll workers being arrested?

You should by trying to answer that question yourself, but of course you don't want to know the answer, so you come in here playing your cute games... No one is amused by you.

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about your amusement.

Look...if you see a crime being committed, you should report it to the police. Nobody is doing that.

Games by you... No one cares what you think but you. You are just checking in to make sure that no one gets beyond the bullcrap with any legitimate answers that will break down the virtual wall of lies being protected.... If a great answer comes, then you can go tell the Dems "hey their getting to close", better initiate plan B...... LOL.

Videos don’t lie, but the mind-meld is strong with lefties.
It's Christmas, and I don't want to shatter your illusions concerning chimney visitations, Virginia, but, alas, videos are eminently amenable to deceiving those who need to believe.

Rather than embrace some crackpot source that excretes whatever it is you crave, why not admit that the cult's metastasizing paranoia directed at the broad panoply of rational sources of information - e.g., the respected, conservative WALL STREET JOURNAL - has sputtered and fizzled like a Korean War-vintage whoopee-cushion picked up for a song at a Bam Bam Bannon "Build the Wall" fundraiser.
Exactly. Ruby Freeman is in the cross hairs of RWNJ conspiracy theorists. They have lied about her being arrested and committing all manner of fraud. The lies continue.

I'll explain. There was no fraud.

Watch the video, Biden Loon

Video’s don’t matter to them. They don’t care about the facts. They are in lala land. Nothing more than useful idiots for the Democrat‘s crime machine.

They act like mindless zombies, impervious to any input outside of what the Party allows. Scary
Oh the irony.

It isn’t ironic at all. Videos of poll workers LITERALLY cheating aren’t enough to make those on the left admit that there was at least SOME fraud that needs to be investigated. If you can’t believe you own eyes and ears and must rely on the MSM to tell you what you saw and heard then you are a a zombie.

If there was thousands of cases of fraud, someone would have been arrested. Nobody has. Your explanation is that every law enforcement officer in six states where it took place is "in on it"....as are all of the state election officials, the courts, the federal courts and the supreme court.

No, someone wouldn’t have been arrested. You act as if a local cop can watch a video, no matter how obvious, and go arrest the poll worker. It doesn’t work like that.

Correct, someone has to file a complaint and make out a police report. Some video can be submitted as evidence which would lead to a probable cause arrest or at least questioning.

To the best of my knoweldge...that hasn't happened.

Why not? Oh yeah, I forgot...every LEO in 6 states is "in on it".

Also, all the thousands of election workers, and poll watchers from both parties who swore affidavtis that the election was fair and honest, and the Secretaries of State for all these states as well. The number of people who were in on the conspiracy simply boggles the mind.

There is an old saying that "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead". Trump hasn't been in the slightest bit successful in keeping his illegal moves under wraps. Trump's White House has been the leakiest in history. That's how he got himself impeached - because staffers refused to cover up his illegal behaviour.

Yet thousands of workers in the Deep State keep their conspiracies a secret. No evidence of their existence can be found, and they all got together, rigged the election, and nobody is ratting anybody out on any of it.

Exactly. Ruby Freeman is in the cross hairs of RWNJ conspiracy theorists. They have lied about her being arrested and committing all manner of fraud. The lies continue.
Those driven by emotion - ideological passion, especially - are impervious to reason.

Logic, that assaults their blind faith, is pernicious, and must be repulsed as if it coveted one's soul.
Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 9.26.17 AM.png

• Thanks
You gotta love these Dims who claim there's no evidence of voter fraud. We now have two videos that show voter fraud. Here's the 2nd:

Okay...

You should by trying to answer that question yourself, but of course you don't want to know the answer, so you come in here playing your cute games... No one is amused by you.

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about your amusement.

Look...if you see a crime being committed, you should report it to the police. Nobody is doing that.

Games by you... No one cares what you think but you. You are just checking in to make sure that no one gets beyond the bullcrap with any legitimate answers that will break down the virtual wall of lies being protected.... If a great answer comes, then you can go tell the Dems "hey their getting to close", better initiate plan B...... LOL.

Biden is being sworn in on 1/20. If there is a game afoot...you're losing boy.

Watch the video, Biden Loon

Video’s don’t matter to them. They don’t care about the facts. They are in lala land. Nothing more than useful idiots for the Democrat‘s crime machine.

They act like mindless zombies, impervious to any input outside of what the Party allows. Scary
Oh the irony.

It isn’t ironic at all. Videos of poll workers LITERALLY cheating aren’t enough to make those on the left admit that there was at least SOME fraud that needs to be investigated. If you can’t believe you own eyes and ears and must rely on the MSM to tell you what you saw and heard then you are a a zombie.

If there was thousands of cases of fraud, someone would have been arrested. Nobody has. Your explanation is that every law enforcement officer in six states where it took place is "in on it"....as are all of the state election officials, the courts, the federal courts and the supreme court.

No, someone wouldn’t have been arrested. You act as if a local cop can watch a video, no matter how obvious, and go arrest the poll worker. It doesn’t work like that.

Correct, someone has to file a complaint and make out a police report. Some video can be submitted as evidence which would lead to a probable cause arrest or at least questioning.

To the best of my knoweldge...that hasn't happened.

Why not? Oh yeah, I forgot...every LEO in 6 states is "in on it".

Also, all the thousands of election workers, and poll watchers from both parties who swore affidavtis that the election was fair and honest, and the Secretaries of State for all these states as well. The number of people who were in on the conspiracy simply boggles the mind.

There is an old saying that "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead". Trump hasn't been in the slightest bit successful in keeping his illegal moves under wraps. Trump's White House has been the leakiest in history. That's how he got himself impeached - because staffers refused to cover up his illegal behaviour.

Yet thousands of workers in the Deep State keep their conspiracies a secret. No evidence of their existence can be found, and they all got together, rigged the election, and nobody is ratting anybody out on any of it.
The Nazis killed 6 million Jews. Care to explain your theory to the Jews ?

Those driven by emotion - ideological passion, especially - are impervious to reason.

Logic, that assaults their blind faith, is pernicious, and must be repulsed as if it coveted one's soul.
Trumpers will see what they want to see. Trumpers will see voter fraud in a glass of water.

I don't always cheat but when I do I hide suit cases of ballots under a covered table.
Do you risk suit cases of ballots under the table when you have already rigged the machines?
I don't always change the subject but when I do I count on a leftist to guide me.
Its not changing the subject...it's pointing out that if the machines are rigged (which they weren't) why would you have suitcases of illegal ballots (which they didn't) when they can just change the tallies electronically.

Its not a question any blob supporter can answer....

Trumpers will see what they want to see. Trumpers will see voter fraud in a glass of water.
And Bribenites will ignore what they want to ignore, even if it's snatching big money right out of the dummy's pockets.

I don't always cheat but when I do I hide suit cases of ballots under a covered table.
Do you risk suit cases of ballots under the table when you have already rigged the machines?
I don't always change the subject but when I do I count on a leftist to guide me.
Its not changing the subject...it's pointing out that if the machines are rigged (which they weren't) why would you have suitcases of illegal ballots (which they didn't) when they can just change the tallies electronically.

Its not a question any blob supporter can answer....
I don't always obfuscate but when I do I do it like candyass

Okay...

Because the governor is a spinless establishment douche. One thing is certain: he wont be reelected. The same goes for the SOS

The governor doesn't arrest people...the local police and/or sheriff does. Again, if there was a crime being committed...why hasn't anyone who supposedly committed fraud been arrested in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada? You guys keep saying there are thousands of instances of voter fraud...yet no arrests.

Please explain.

Because the fraud they are claiming never happened...

BINGO

And of course there is also the fact that you cant have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted, in the election Checks and Balances process...

AND, Fulton county and all of Georgia had 3 hand recounts of the ballots, where the machine count matched the hand count....

BUT BUT BUT, NEVER MIND!!!

What part of there were no signature or registration checks for all of the recounts the just kept counting the same ballots over and over dont n.v you get?

What part of there were no signature or registration checks for all of the recounts the just kept counting the same ballots over and over dont n.v you get?
If your addiction to Trumpery compels you to believe that an ideologically-extreme propaganda site is providing you with revelations that elude all the Republican office holders who have scrutinized and certified election results, as well as the dozens of judges across the land, Trump appointees included, all the way to the Supreme Court, who have found Trumpy challenges to be without merit, you must be very frustrated that your magic font of truth that serves your partisan zealotry is dismissed by all those rational conservatives who would like to believe it were it not so blatantly bogus.

• Thanks
Otherwise, you'd have people, at the very least, being investigated, arrested, being magistrated, having bail hearings, posting bond, hiring attorneys, etc..
Remember the riots? When the DA's wouldn't persecute? I mean, if you don't charge them with a crime, it's a crime to arrest them.

Wouldn't it make (or have made) the arguments to the state lawmakers more effective if you could point to poll workers being arrested?
I agree.

Let's assume she did run the ballots through multiple times. What does that prove? The algorithm to count ballots can easily deal with this situation. Upon entry of a ballot the ballot's ID code is checked against ballots already processed and if a duplicate is found, then the entries from that ballot ID's prior run are marked as void. Thus one could run the same ballot through a thousand times and only the latest entry would be counted. It isn't rocket science.

Mistakes are bound to happen. But systems are designed to catch them. This why manual recounts of paper ballots vary so little from the machine count. Computer systems easily catch this sort of thing.

Last edited:
Why would anyone, other than a complete fool, watching anything coming out of OAN? You are that complete fool Frank.

I had always considered you one of the smarter right wingers around here. Unlike BriPat or Norman, you seemed to have a brain, however misdirected it may be, but clinging to these fictions that Trump is pushing, no matter how irrational or unlikely, makes me think you're just as dumb and gullible as the rest of them.
The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.

Those who are controlled by emotion, especially passion, and, in particular, ideological passion, are irrational, and rational folks often fail to understand that the emotionally-driven are impervious to their appeals to logic.

Seriously? Democrats are the most emotionally driven imbeciles on the planet and it isn’t even close. It is hard to have a conversation with one becuase they start screaming and claiming racism the first time there is a disagreement.

LOL...

Trump supporters have become a professional victim class in and of themselves. Seldom is there a dday that goes by without us hearing about how you guys have been victimized by the courts, the press, democrats, women's groups, social media, intellectuals, etc...

Everyone has been out to get Trump from day one. He would have been a great President but the MSM never gave him a chance. He's been treated worse than any President in history, even the ones who were assassinated. But Obama . . .

if there is a problem with the scanned batch, it has to be deleted and rescanned. The hand count says there are 50 ballots but the scanner keeps scanning 48.

Okay...

Because the governor is a spinless establishment douche. One thing is certain: he wont be reelected. The same goes for the SOS

The governor doesn't arrest people...the local police and/or sheriff does. Again, if there was a crime being committed...why hasn't anyone who supposedly committed fraud been arrested in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada? You guys keep saying there are thousands of instances of voter fraud...yet no arrests.

Please explain.

Because the fraud they are claiming never happened...

BINGO

And of course there is also the fact that you cant have more absentee paper ballots counted than the absentee envelopes counted, in the election Checks and Balances process...

AND, Fulton county and all of Georgia had 3 hand recounts of the ballots, where the machine count matched the hand count....

BUT BUT BUT, NEVER MIND!!!

what part of all video of the election counting in Fulton County being investigated by the SOS, and them stating it was all normal procedures of the counting process that you clearly know nothing about, thus misinterpret, as ballots being counted twice.

what part of getting a count of all absentee ballot envelopes being received, then a count of all removed ballots run through the optical scan vote counter, and the two counts having to MATCH as a check preventing ballots from being counted twice, do YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

what part of 3 recounts done and hand recounts matching the machine recounts do you not understand?

An audit on the envelope signatures is happening right now..... when they are all eligible and no fraud detected that changes any result,

WHAT WILL YOUR NEXT FAKE CONCERN BE?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back