President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

XponentialChaos

It’s a sad day when you guys can’t even agree on simple English anymore.

Its even sadder that libs are denouncing the film with never having seen it

That could be the case
That is the case. Apparently I need to break down ”Too little too late” for you.

Too little means not enough. Too late means not in time. Either one of these would be lacking in effectiveness. Both of them combined is also lacking in effectiveness.

”Too little too late” is the same thing as “not effective“.

That is the case. ”Too little too late.“

Too little means not enough. Too late means not in time. Either one of these would be lacking in effectiveness. Both of them combined is also lacking in effectiveness.

Would it make any difference to you if every claim in the film was a true fact?

Would it make any difference to you if every claim in the film was a true fact?
Oh good, you learned English and moved on from that stupid argument you were making.

To answer your new question, maybe. Maybe they’re presenting facts and then concluding something that’s not factual.

Oh good, you learned English and moved on from that stupid argument you were making.

To answer your new question, maybe. Maybe they’re presenting facts and then concluding something that’s not factual.
But you will never know because you wont watch the film even when it reaches the free streaming services

But you will never know because you wont watch the film even when it reaches the free streaming services
Don’t care. You guys have presented yourselves as a bunch of crybaby conspiracy theorists and I’m not obligated to listen to your propaganda nonsense.

Don’t care. You guys have presented yourselves as a bunch of crybaby conspiracy theorists and I’m not obligated to listen to your propaganda nonsense.
Do it for yourself, not us

If the election was stolen its bad for you too

Do it for yourself, not us

If the election was stolen its bad for you too
I’ve listened to you crybabies long enough. There’s no reasoning with you.

You’re just upset with losing the election and you guys are stupid enough to believe in whatever conspiracy theory you can come up with to ignore the obvious reality: people didn’t like Trump.

We told you about this the whole time and you ignored this reality. We saw it in the 2018 midterm election where we saw record voter turnout. All the signs were there and you wouldn’t listen. The courts, including the very conservative Supreme Court, don’t see anything substantive in your argument because there’s nothing there. Just crybaby sore losers throwing a hissy fit.

But hey, here’s a $20 movie that will make you feel better by feeding you the same nonsense you already believe in. Go for it.

I’ve listened to you crybabies long enough. There’s no reasoning with you.

You’re just upset with losing the election and you guys are stupid enough to believe in whatever conspiracy theory you can come up with to ignore the obvious reality: people didn’t like Trump.

We told you about this the whole time and you ignored this reality. We saw it in the 2018 midterm election where we saw record voter turnout. All the signs were there and you wouldn’t listen. The courts, including the very conservative Supreme Court, don’t see anything substantive in your argument because there’s nothing there. Just crybaby sore losers throwing a hissy fit.
Congratulations

Thats the strongest argument for not knowing something that I’ve ever heard

You cant say 2000 mules is a lie because you havent seen it

Congratulations

Thats the strongest argument for not knowing something that I’ve ever heard

You cant say 2000 mules is a lie because you havent seen it
Here, then let me help you out by using your own ridiculous reasoning.

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job? I assume you don’t. (But who knows, maybe you’re stupid enough to believe that too)

Well how do you know that if you haven’t watched every single 9/11 conspiracy theory video on YouTube?

Stupid argument.

Forum List

Back