President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

Here, then let me help you out by using your own ridiculous reasoning.

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job? I assume you don’t. (But who knows, maybe you’re stupid enough to believe that too)

Well how do you know that if you haven’t watched every single 9/11 conspiracy theory video on YouTube?

Stupid argument.
Ok

So how can you dispute posters who claim to film exposes democrat cheating?

Or do you dispute that dems cheated?

Ok

So how can you dispute posters who claim to film exposes democrat cheating?

Or do you dispute that dems cheated?
Present the film to the courts. Make your case to them. Prove to me that it’s more than just a whining hissy fit from gullible crybabies.

When the courts see something substantive with your argument, then I’ll take another look at it.

Present the film to the courts. Make your case to them.

When the courts see something substantive with your argument, then I’ll take another look at it.
So you let the demigods in black robes do your thinking for you?

So you let the demigods in black robes do your thinking for you?
Oh I’ve listened to your arguments and it has done nothing to change my mind.

Even the conservative Supreme Court didn’t see anything substantive in your argument.

You guys have been whining about this for nearly two years. This might be the longest crybaby temper tantrum I’ve ever witnessed. How long am I obligated to listen to your crybaby hissy fit? Indefinitely? Sorry, I’ve concluded that you guys are just a bunch of crybaby sore losers and can’t be reasoned with.

If you have something substantive, present it to the courts. If something happens with that, THEN I’ll go look at it myself.

That will be great. All those people will be able to spread the word that there was a criminal conspiracy and the election was stolen. This is a fact not a conspiracy. Again, showing a movie is a fact. No need to move this thread, it will only prove obvious bias.

View attachment 640876
Haha, all your threads should just automatically be moved into the conspiracy theory section. You’ve developed quite the reputation for yourself. Bullshiter

I thought it was ALREADY proven.

So why the “it will” statement?

Who’s boycotting
I want to see it but I’ll wait for free TV.

Now you are off “it will” and back to “ it was”

Make up your mind.
It is out and it is convincing anyone who watches it the election was stolen with massive and organized fraud. PERIOD.

Haha, all your threads should just automatically be moved into the conspiracy theory section. You’ve developed quite the reputation for yourself. Bullshiter
Watch the film. It proves fraud. The narrative is not smart enough to know it has died. We have an illegitimate president.

Watch the film. It proves fraud. The narrative is not smart enough to know it has died. We have an illegitimate president.
I dont believe you and I’ve seen enough of your BS films and articles and faux evidence. Nothing I’ve seen in over a year holds any water. Just a continuation of an idiotic conspiracy. Hence why we are talking in the conspiracy section of this message board. Take a hint

it is convincing anyone who watches it the election was stolen with massive and organized fraud. PERIOD.
Can you discuss the pinging of cellphones that were near a dropbox.
How does the tower know how close someone is to the actual ballot box.

I'm ready for a reasonable answer.

Would the 'data' be able to tell the difference between the following:

1). a person with 1 ballot dropping off a ballot
2). a person with 4 ballots dropping off the 4 ballots.
3). a person with ZERO ballots walking near the dropbox.
4). a person riding in a car driving, with ZERO ballots, near the dropbox.

Can you discuss the pinging of cellphones that were near a dropbox.
How does the tower know how close someone is to the actual ballot box.

I'm ready for a reasonable answer.

54 times? Blow it out your ass traitor.

54 times? Blow it out your ass traitor.
What does that mean?

I asked a legit question and you refuse to answer.

Can you answer this question posted below.
I'm trying to have a discussion and you call me a traitor.

Can the cell phone data distinguish the difference between 1-4 listed below.

What does that mean?

I asked a legit question and you refuse to answer.

Can you answer this question posted below.
I'm trying to have a discussion and you call me a traitor.

Can the cell phone data distinguish the difference between 1-4 listed below.
It means the same people kept going back to the drop boxes for days. It is proven by data and video. If you still believe it did not happen you are an idiot. Game over. The nation knows the election was stolen and now they have proof.

I dont believe you and I’ve seen enough of your BS films and articles and faux evidence. Nothing I’ve seen in over a year holds any water. Just a continuation of an idiotic conspiracy. Hence why we are talking in the conspiracy section of this message board. Take a hint
The FBI and CDC use the same kind of technology and you believe what they say. You traitorous assholes have been caught.

It means the same people kept going back to the drop boxes for days. It is proven by data and video. If you still believe it did not happen you are an idiot. Game over. The nation knows the election was stolen and now they have proof.
You still won't answer the question.
On a path to work, I could go by a dropbox multiple times per day, for several days.

Can the cell phone data differentiate between someone walking or driving by and someone actually dropping of a ballot(S)?

It is a Y/N question.
A FAIR question.

Can the cell phone data differentiate between someone walking or driving by and someone actually dropping of a ballot(S)?

The FBI and CDC use the same kind of technology and you believe what they say. You traitorous assholes have been caught.
How do you know what I believe and don’t believe?! You don’t, so don’t speak for me with your distorted assumptions. Especially when the conspiracies you are pushing are clearly anti American and quite literally traitorous. #hypocrite

Forum List

Back