President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

The great thing about factual movies like this, especially from a factual person such as D'Souza, is that we can rest assured that we're seeing the whole story, giving us the most complete possible picture, an intellectually honest pro and con examination, and not just a blatantly and insultingly one-sided and conspiratorial myopic propaganda piece.

And who gives more of the "whole story" than D'Souza? This ought to be good.

So you believe that he has provided an accurate, comprehensive look at the other side of the story?

• What other side?
  • Who else has shown it better?
  • What exactly has D'Souza shown in this movie you don't agree with or find factual? Or are you just once again showing your constant perennial bias against mental health and common sense?

They don't want to know the other side of the story.

That says it all.
What is the other side? This is the second time I have asked. What is the other side of illegal ballot trafficking?

A proven hardcore right wing partisan ideologue Trumpster makes a "documentary", and the sheep don't even wonder what they're not being told.
  • Did you wonder what you weren't being told when Biden did an impossible victory that made no sense and government, media and big tech collectively shut down all discussion of the matter saying it was closed, baseless and totally debunked (but refused to say when, where, how or by who?)?
  • I wonder what I'm not being told! :desk: Lay it on us, bean-brain! Here is your chance at 5 minutes in the spotlight--- tell us what you know D'Souza left out or got wrong!
  • And other than D'Souza, who else were you expecting to tell this story, assquack, maybe PBS? No wait---- MSNBC? How about the NYT?

Forum List

Back