President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

They've lost sight of the difference between fact and propaganda. There is no distinction between the two for them.

As I've said many times, the world has seen this before.
Law enforcement arrests people using the same technology for evidence. They showed how it was used to arrest two shooters. You have been caught. The election was stolen and it has now been proven.

I rest my case.

You can't rest what you don't even have, pig-fucker. MAKE a case then you can rest it. So far, all we got out of you is the usual anal lip service, on par with your total lack of education and prejudice.

mzc8cc.gif

I just asked how much you spent to watch it. You guys are so sensitive right now.
Wrong, we are overjoyed. When is the Biden administration going to arrest the felons who did this? The government can easily find out who they are, and they have videos. These people belong in jail.

Well he is fucked now. This is admissible evidence.

Notice how all the creepy scum-sucking trolls like ElmerMudd and Mac1958 all disappear when you try to actually get a straight answer out of them or pin them down to particular details!

They throw mud at a subject, imply they know everything and you know nothing, then run away like the little pussies they really are.

The Far Left: 100% cockroaches who don't have shit, don't know shit, all they got is hate for themselves and the world that they take pleasure in any disruption they can cause.

That will be great. All those people will be able to spread the word that there was a criminal conspiracy and the election was stolen. This is a fact not a conspiracy. Again, showing a movie is a fact. No need to move this thread, it will only prove obvious bias.

View attachment 640876
So, technically, the show will be the screening of 2001 Asses.

Notice how all the creepy scum-sucking trolls like ElmerMudd and Mac1958 all disappear when you try to actually get a straight answer out of them or pin them down to particular details!

They throw mud at a subject, imply they know everything and you know nothing, then run away like the little pussies they really are.

The Far Left: 100% cockroaches who don't have shit, don't know shit, all they got is hate for themselves and the world that they take pleasure in any disruption they can cause.
What answer are you looking for smart guy? I should have know you’d be on this crazy train. Haha

Oh I’ve listened to your arguments and it has done nothing to change my mind.

Even the conservative Supreme Court didn’t see anything substantive in your argument.

You guys have been whining about this for nearly two years. This might be the longest crybaby temper tantrum I’ve ever witnessed. How long am I obligated to listen to your crybaby hissy fit? Indefinitely? Sorry, I’ve concluded that you guys are just a bunch of crybaby sore losers and can’t be reasoned with.

If you have something substantive, present it to the courts. If something happens with that, THEN I’ll go look at it myself.
As you wish

Let me remind you of something

No one invited you to this topic

We were discussing a film that you HAVE NO INTENTION OF WATCHING

I hope the time comes when you realize that election fraud hurts everyone and undermines our democracy

But whether you do or not the rest of us will just keep plugging away without your support

The answers I've asked for in this thread, Dufus. You could try reading the thread and then you would actually find out, moron.
I’m not that interested to go back and do that. I will clear up any confusion you might have if you want to ask me about anything directly though. You know I don’t dodge questions.

Forum List

Back