President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

This might be the longest crybaby temper tantrum I’ve ever witnessed.

Then you've obviously been in a coma since 2015 and have missed the seven year long TDS ranting still going even now.

iujones.gif

Then you've obviously been in a coma since 2015 and have missed the seven year long TDS ranting still going even now.
You’re right, there was a ton of TDS rantings. You’ve taken that ball and run with it emulating those who you used to laugh at and find so foolish. Congrats, that’s now YOU

Tell that to the more than 60 federal and state judges who found no basis for the allegations. Many are Trump Appointees.
When they see the evidence they will agree. If not it is because they are traitors. This is not about the courts.

Hey, just emulating something imbeciles like you can understand and relate to since it is all you do.
Good, emulate all you want, you’re just acting like the fools you try and criticize: makes you no different than them. And a hypocrite

When you watch it come back.
I’m good. As I said. Wasted enough time on your wormholes. If there is anything to it then action can action can be taken if court. If that happens then I’ll give it a look. I won’t hold my breath

As you wish

Let me remind you of something

No one invited you to this topic

We were discussing a film that you HAVE NO INTENTION OF WATCHING

I hope the time comes when you realize that election fraud hurts everyone and undermines our democracy

But whether you do or not the rest of us will just keep plugging away without your support
I hope you come to the realization that people only believe in these conspiracy theories because they don’t like the result. Period. It’s that simple.

For example, you Trump supporters complain that the election was fraudulent but have you guys ever whined about the Republican representatives and Senators who won? They were on the same ballots that you question you know. Why is it that you don’t dispute their victories? It’s because you’re full of shit.

Republicans claimed fraud in the 2020 election, then they claimed fraud in the Georgia Senate run-off afterward. Hell, they even claimed fraud when Gavin Newsom won in freaking California. You guys will claim fraud every time you lose because you’re partisan conspiracy theorist crybabies.

Wrong, we are overjoyed. When is the Biden administration going to arrest the felons who did this? The government can easily find out who they are, and they have videos. These people belong in jail.
Let me know when it’s proven in a court of law. Thanks.

You lose troll.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1, 100 mules in Philly. 50 or more trips to drop boxes.
You still won’t answer if the data collected counts walk bye’s or just people actually dropping off ballots.
One drop box had 271 visits but 1,962 ballots were collected from it.
So in the film, which you haven’t seen yet, has video showing 271 people dropping off multiple ballots totaling 1,962 ballots.
Is that what you are saying

The data and video prove fraud. You are denying what your eyes see. You are simply a traitor, scum in my book.
It shows that people walked/traveled near a dropbox.
It proves no fraud.

What is the other side of illegal ballot trafficking?
Can the cell phone data differentiate between someone walking or driving by and someone actually dropping of a ballot(S)?

That side ^^^^^^^ .
I've read that D'Souza collected cell phone data suggesting how many times people walked near a drop box.

You won't or can't answer, and so I'm asking, since I haven't seen it yet. Did D'Souza explain how this data distinguished between normal voters using the drop box, and normal people just walking past the drop box.

trolls like @ElmerMudd and @Mac1958 all disappear when you try to actually get a straight answer out of them or pin them down to particular details!
Just like how Lastamender or even you, won't answer the data question.

Can the cell phone data differentiate between someone walking or driving by and someone actually dropping of a ballot(S)?

Did D'Souza explain how the data is differentiated?

I’m good. As I said. Wasted enough time on your wormholes. If there is anything to it then action can action can be taken if court. If that happens then I’ll give it a look. I won’t hold my breath
Again, they have the same evidence law enforcement uses. It is considered evidence. Also 4 million minutes of video. They have given the evidence to law enforcement. When do you think the felons will be arrested? This cannot go unpunished. If it does then you know it happened.

Again, they have the same evidence law enforcement uses. It is considered evidence. Also 4 million minutes of video. They have given the evidence to law enforcement. When do you think the felons will be arrested? This cannot go unpunished. If it does then you know it happened.
I don’t think there is any legit evidence so I don’t expect to see anybody arrested. I’d bet on myself being correct and you claiming another conspiracy and cover up like a fool.

I don’t think there is any legit evidence so I don’t expect to see anybody arrested. I’d bet on myself being correct and you claiming another conspiracy and cover up like a fool.
Until you see it, STFU.

Just like how Lastamender or even you, won't answer the data question.

Did D'Souza explain how the data is differentiated?
So they walk by drop boxes all night, and then come back. It is the frequency and volume. You are as dumb as a rock.

Forum List

Back